Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gotta be her. Thank God for that utility worker. He should get the reward that was offered.

She will never confess. She will turn this around and play the poor grieving mommy and when she says I didn't do this GA and CA will say "We know you didn't sweet heart." I hope someone stays close to GA. He has said that the only thing keeping him alive is hoping to bring the baby home. Once all hope is gone I worry about him.

LE is going to talk to the media right now

The skies have open up and the tears from heaven have opened up! It is pouring rain on the area.

I hope Casey is feeling very uncomfortable in her cell now and remembering a whole more of "her story" and will start talking The DP can now go back on the table

They have not definitively proven that it is her! No offense, but this is not a time for celebration, this is a very sorrowful time, if it is in fact Caylee. Justice will come, but if this is her, we should be focusing more now on the sadness of a childs death, and her disposal as trash. Please remember, whether it is Caylee or not, a child has died.
Justice !

The Anthony family and corrections have been notified by the sheriff's office.

Luke 8:17

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Thank You God

Tim Miller was just live (via phone) on Fox. Nick Savage called him and said that it appears to be Caylee and things are coming to a close. They have to wait for official confirmation, though. No link....live TV. Sorry.

MSNBC saying FBI is on the scene, too early to speculate (would be irresponsible too)...the Anthony's have been notified.

http://www.local6.com/video/14013179/index.html
Live also Tim Miller was on the phone and said he was told it was Casey by the fbi and the sheriffs office. He admited he was wrong he didn't think she'd ever be found. They would not of said that imo but like Tim said there will be dna and dental testing done.

God bless little Caylee
At least she can be properly laid to rest now

My Live feed crashed and I cannot get it back,please post wht the LE is saying! Thanks, Im sitting here shaking and crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member