Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I knew this would happen, attacking the familes again. Judging, Judging...I won't be back to this forum, you people have no feelings, just pointing fingers.Bye, and when one of your family members are murdered, the same might come back to you.
Well...FlowerChild is correct. Taylor had 2 tattoos which is not the norm at all for a child her age.

Taylor also had a flower tatoo on her hip, or am I reading that wrong?
I had completely missed that on the diagram showing her right hip with the 'tat'..........thanks Busy!

I don't think it is a coincidence Skyla wasn't shot in the head or face. The close shot to Skyla was to the neck. Apparently he couldn't bring himself to shoot her in the head. He had no such problem with Taylor.

The reason there was no food in the bodies could be that the girls stayed up all night watching TV, playing games, etc. and then slept all day like kids that age can do. Maybe they hadn't been up very long.

I'm wondering, since the "Z"s are on their back side if someone could have possibly branded them. I know that's bizarre but that's the first thought that came to mind.

I think it would have been too hot to put the dog in a purse so I'm thinking the purse was for some other reason, but what?

The reason there was no food in the bodies could be that the girls stayed up all night watching TV, playing games, etc. and then slept all day like kids that age can do. Maybe they hadn't been up very long.

I'm wondering, since the "Z"s are on their back side if someone could have possibly branded them. I know that's bizarre but that's the first thought that came to mind.

I think it would have been too hot to put the dog in a purse so I'm thinking the purse was for some other reason, but what?

Heck, I was big at thirteen carrying that purse around...or so I thought. I carried that sucker everywhere but into the shower....and even then it was left on the bathroom floor. Leave home to go walking and NOT carry my lil ole purse...no way.

Earlier on in the case someone, either here or on good ol' Topix, had some info about bullets. Does anyone here know, with the info on the reports, what possible guns could have been used to shoot the bullets recovered? They were only able to recover the smaller bullets, correct, none of the larger ones?

The Z's obviously stood for Zannessa (Zac and Vannessa from High School Musical). It sounds like the girls were very into it. I am wondering if the Z's weren't done by the girls themselves and rather "scratched" on in an attempt at tats since they were scabbed over.

Would the ME have categorized the rub-on tats the same real tats just to describe them?

I have to disagree, FC. They were definitely both on their backs immediately after being shot according to the reports. I will study them further, but blood would have instantly pooled underneath them and not have "waited" until they were turned. Once the heart stops pumping the blood stops flowing so dramatically. It isn't like there weren't other exit wounds either.

I think there were two shooters after seeing the reports. I think they were shot simultaneously or Skyla would have been further away and shot from behind. In order for one shooter to achieve this, he would have to shoot at one girl then switch. Makes no logical sense.

I believe the only reason Skyla wasn't hit directly in the face was due to her being further away. The curious shot for me is the one angled down into the left shoulder which clipped her left top lobe of the lung, through the other organs, and down through the lower right lobe of the lung. It would appear at this angle, he had to be standing almost over her while to her left side.

SS, I agree with you about the two shooters. I have always believed there were two shooters

Could a larger gun have been used to do the initial shots, those with no recovered bullet, to do damage and stop them. Then a smaller gun to finish the job and leave bullets? I'm not gun smart at all, just racking around questions.

This is so far out I probably shouldn't even bring it up, but reading about the Z on each girl it hit me that someone wanting to imitate the Zodiac could do something like this and leave it as a calling card. I hope not because these wouldn't be the last if it is.

Thinking about both what FC and SS said... I could still see the one-person shooter scenario despite the fact that Skyla wasn't shot in the back or apparently running away. The initial long moment would be one of paralyzing shock, seeing Taylor hit. I see Skyla standing there long enough for a shooter, who planned to kill both, one right after the other, to shoot first Taylor, then Skyla.

Thanks for the info about the clothes.

I wonder how many bullets were recovered from the dirt? I imagine the autopsy would just be concerned with what was found in or on the body.

What about the story about dna from some kind of bodily fluids? The autopsy means nothing was on either body right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Efron

Zachary David Alexander "Zac" Efron (born October 18, 1987) is an American actor and singer. He began acting in the early 2000s, and became known to young audiences after his roles in the Disney Channel Original Movie High School Musical, the WB series Summerland, and the film version of the Broadway musical Hairspray.[1][2] Speaking to Newsweek in June 2006, director Adam Shankman described Efron as "arguably the biggest teen star in America right now."[3] In 2007, right before the release of High School Musical 2, Rolling Stone declared him the "poster boy for tweenyboppers" and featured him in their late August issue.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_School_Musical_2
Characters

• Troy Bolton (Zac Efron) is the male protagonist of the movie. He is the most popular male student at East High School, and the captain of the varsitybasketball team. He is in a relationship with Gabriella Montez, who is played by Vanessa Hudgens. They met at a ski lodge while attending a New Year's Eve party in High School Musical, and were called on stage to sing a duet together. During the countdown to the New Year, Troy and Gabriella exchanged cellphone numbers. Gabriella later moved to Albuquerque due to her mother's career, surprising Troy when she arrived at his school. They audition and eventually win the lead roles in the high school's Winter Musical. In this newest edition, Troy, along with most of East High, takes a summer job at Lava Springs, the country club owned by Sharpay and Ryan Evans' parents

Thanks for the info about the clothes.

I wonder how many bullets were recovered from the dirt? I imagine the autopsy would just be concerned with what was found in or on the body.

What about the story about dna from some kind of bodily fluids? The autopsy means nothing was on either body right?
DNA obtained would not be mentioned in an Autopsy Report.

DNA samples taken are sent to a Forensics Lab as should any clothing the girls were wearing, or items found near their bodies..........that becomes a separate report.

There's no reference on the ME's Report that anything was sent to a Lab, but I've noticed each ME's report on other cases list things this one didn't.

Neither autopsy estimates time of death or am I missing that? I also think there were two shooters and they both were on there backs, I do not think either was turned over after being shot.

Neither autopsy estimates time of death or am I missing that? I also think there were two shooters and they both were on there backs, I do not think either was turned over after being shot.
No, it doesn't. Only lists:
TIME
17:21
Found

Obviously, they didn't find all the bullets since they went out after the road was graded to find them. What they did recover were the shell casings, but we don't know if they matched the number of bullet wounds found.

Oh, I knew this would happen, attacking the familes again. Judging, Judging...I won't be back to this forum, you people have no feelings, just pointing fingers.Bye, and when one of your family members are murdered, the same might come back to you.
I DID NOT attack the families. I said Taylor was the main target - that seems to be a fact, so from that I speculated that the killer was after her or knew her. Taylor was shot THREE TIMES IN THE FACE, Skyla was not. That is hardly attacking the families. I didn't say any of them killed her, I said she knew the person who did, or the killer knew her.

Taylor had at least one and maybe two permanent tattoos. - again fact, not a judgment of her family except that MOST 13 year olds do not have any permanent tattoos. That most of her family members ALSO have tattoos (some professional, some "prison made") is again A FACT. I am sure that in that family, tattoos are acceptable on a 13 year old - how else would she have one (or especially two?)

Taylor's family has some very questionable members - from petty criminals to drugs, to assault (with and without guns) to one in prison for LIFE for murder. It is hard to ignore that when a child in that family is gunned down in a remote place for no apparent reason. It is not attacking the family to state the obvious and the FACTS. One can only go on the information provided and right now, that is the autopsies.

It certainly is not a new idea in this case to speculate that Taylor's family is at the center of the motive for this murder. It happened within sight of her HOUSE on a quiet Sunday afternoon - speculation since the 1st day would lead anyone to believe that the family could have been the target - saying they were potential VICTIMS is not attacking the family. I have never said they did anything to deserve this - except maybe one of them hung out with some potentially nasty folks who were capable of doing this two two girls.

The direction of this case can ONLY go where the evidence leads.

My Opinion

Just because Taylor was shot in the face does not automatically make her the target. Skyla (IF there was an intended target) would be more likely since she was actually riddled with 8 bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214