Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I want to know. Could he be DC? If your read the statement George made to the media he said "Instead of having what should have been a big birthday celebration, it was a quiet day for the family. "Its just gonna be my son, my wife and I at the house," said Anthony. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=35&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

What about TL? He could have come over but why? It didnt seem like he was that interested in being an instant family from what I have read and why keep that a big secret, KC was dating him.

I'm dying to know who this stranger is! I can't believe they'd take a stranger in on such a somber day knowing that there's a kidnapper...or more out there. Cindy did say she tought her family was in danger!

Another thing, on her and Lee's myspace there was some guy that they all posted back and forth with that lives in Jacksonville, he called Lee brother alot on his messages and kept saying that he hadnt seen either of them for so long and something about a concert. It's been a while since I read these, cant remember his name but he had been posting back and forth with them for years.

I wonder if he is a close friend of the whole family and they didnt want to get his name into the mess. Anyone know anything about him?

Okay, am i talking jibberish??? or does this make sense lol

I'm dying to know who this stranger is! I can't believe they'd take a stranger in on such a somber day knowing that there's a kidnapper...or more out there. Cindy did say she tought her family was in danger!

What about the pastor from the church that held the vigils? Was he already in the picture? :waitasec:

One of the most disturbing things I saw in this jail visit is Cindy crying and in severe distress and Casey laughs and asks her dad..."why's she crying?". Typical sociopathic lack of empathy and innapropriate response to a situation.

And here is Casey, who knows this video is going to end up in the media, "the media is going to have a field day with this!", yet she displays that temper tantrum. Can you imagine what she was like behind closed doors? Can you imagine what she was like after Cindy strangled her? Can you imagine only Caylee being around her after that?

KC's lack of questions for her parents speaks volumes! They didn't say the stranger didn't know KC they just said THEY had never met him before.

KC's lack of questions for her parents speaks volumes! They didn't say the stranger didn't know KC they just said THEY had never met him before.

Exactly! Bingo, we have a winner ding ding ding:woohoo:

KC did not seem suprised that this person was there AT ALL and it was her parents that had never met him before.

In one moment she is stating that Jose is keeping her COMPLETELY informed and updated and in the next moment she is saying she has no idea what is going on and her whole life has been taken from her. I guess she thinks she is better and more deserving of HER life than was the precious and innocent child's life whom she TOOK.

When GA asked what KC did on Caylee's Bday an appropriate response would have been..."they said she'd be home by her birthday...i waited all day for word and cried myself to sleep in hyterics knowing she wasn't home...I miss her terribly and can't help wishing she was in my arms!"

In one moment she is stating that Jose is keeping her COMPLETELY informed and updated and in the next moment she is saying she has no idea what is going on and her whole life has been taken from her. I guess she thinks she is better and more deserving of HER life than was the precious and innocent child's life whom she TOOK.

When it is convenient for her, she's "completely informed" and when it's convenient for her, she "has no idea what's going on" (therefore she can't be of any help to them). Sickening.

I have watched the Orlando Sentinel link and somehow missed any conversation involving the "random guy" and the "chili". Can someone direct me to a link where I can see this portion? I am watching the Fox link right now and so far no cigar. Help???

I can't see the A's taking in a stranger on ANY day during all of this let alone on Caylee's birthday.

Her (KC's) hands are horrible. They seem dwarfed and knarled and unbelieveably mean. Her hands have bothered me since she first pretended to mop up a tear. This video is fulll of "claw-like" examples - more than any I've seen in one sitting. Horrible.

MOO

Someone else says she has mean hands as well. I didn't notice. I'm going to have to watch the video on Fox and pay attention this time.

Also, I'd like to add that I am satisfied by this tape. KC is really frustrated and angry here and I am content to know that even it if her emotions are entirely driven by her own selfish needs, that she CAN and DOES feel frustrated and upset and betrayed and angry and sad - Because these are the only emotions that I think she is still entitled to feel as a Mother who cold-heartedly murdered her child and feels no remorse.

MOO
I agree.

If JB is going to try to use this for a sympathy vote, I do think it will backfire. I feel nothing but disgust for KC.

I watched this video at 2 am. A couple of contradictions stood out to me:

At the beginning of the tape, KC is in full whine mode. She yammers on and on about the fact that she can't do this. can't do that. doesn't have internet, can't make phone calls.

But towards the end of the tape, still in whine mode, yammering on about seeing Dad alone, she says: All I can do is make phone calls!

After pitching a fit over the fact that she never gets to talk
, she's blathering on about something towards the end of the tape and says: For once, I've let you guys talk!

Oookkkkk.

It's amazing, isn't it, how being in jail strips one of their power? I wonder if KC thought of this before she killed Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member