Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this. If they discuss the police the tapes get held? I am missing something?

I am sure Casey thought that if she bad mouthed the detectives and OCSO then they will hold back the tapes because they don't want people hearing her say nasty things about them. Gee, that worked out really well, didn't it Casey???

Ok I made a brave decision today and downloaded the youtube version of the video to my ipod so I could watch it at work for a second time. Apparently I am a glutton for punishment. :crazy: And I should note that the only youtube version I could find yesterday was the one with the missing 13 minutes. Maybe I can find the real one on youtube soon? Anyone seen it?

Anyway, I read this whole thread and I have a few comments.

First is this quote:
This is seriously the first time I've been angry, that I've been frustrated to the point where I can't even think straight at this moment

Made me laugh out loud, because it was exactly how *I* felt at that precise moment. :bang:

And after listening to the short version three more times, :eek: it just made me want to ARGUE with her. Like about the part that she has been praying every day for new insights to share, but then is outraged at the questions and wants to know why anyone could "seriously" think she has any "new insights". That's some strong faith right there. :rolleyes:

Or how she doesn't hear any bad stuff, but JB is keeping her fully informed, and people on NG and the internet are making up "fabricated" and "disgusting" things about her. Well, KC, George and Cindy are facing these daily NG episodes and internet (and real life) speculators every hour of every day, not just those couple of hours a week. How about some sympathy? Oh yeah, never mind. :rolleyes:

And when you come into the room and see your mother hysterically crying, and your "only source of information about the outside world" is out of town, it would be "normal" to say, what's wrong? Has something happened? Did you hear something about Caylee???? Rather than laugh and overlook her. :rolleyes:

And I am amused that as much Kool-aid as KC hands out, she certainly seems to be drinking some of JB's. Her parents (and LA, in his phone call released before) all seem to be trying to let her know that JB has to look out for himself first and no matter what he says, she is still a client and he has a goal. KC has put her entire rest of her life into the hands of this man (not that anyone's hands could save her at this point, not arguing that) and her whole family tries to get her to take a hard look at him and realize that maybe he ISN'T sending her messages, or giving her the ones from her family, or telling her how bad her situation REALLY is, or giving her good advice on talking with her family or LE. But KC puts her foot down - nope, JB is doing "absolutely" everything to keep her perfectly informed and up to date on everything she needs to know, and the fact that her entire family voices suspicions about him makes her grab onto him even more. Like: "I'm 12 old and you don't like the friends I hang out with - you say they are bad influences? Well I'll show you! My friends are the best friends ever and I will hang out with them even MORE now!" :rolleyes: I look forward to the delightful day when KC is facing an appeal and chooses a new attorney because JB promised to get her out and then let her down, and how he betrayed her.

I should note that in mid July I turned on Nancy Grace in time to see the pictures of Caylee and heard NG say she was missing. And I turned the channel to whatever it was I wanted to watch that night and said to myself, "That poor mother, she must be worried to death about that sweet little girl. Look how cute she is! Ugh. I hope she is rescued soon and is too little to remember whatever her kidnapper has done to her." Later that night I checked WS to see if there was an Amber alert for Caylee. Those 2 hours in between were the sum total of my sympathy for KC.

Finally, as I noted before, she does not mention "Zanny" by name once, and she doesn't ask about the investigation once. If you buy the fact that she could not have any new insights after being out of the loop a month, you have to consider the fact that she could GET new insights from what is going on in the investigation. Like, "Oh, Lake County??? OMG I just remembered Zanny runs a laudromat there!" Or some such. But she doesn't ask, and they don't tell. So I think neither party really wants new insights.

OK I am hitting the hay. You all have a great night!

Excellent post! :clap::clap::clap:

I am sure Casey thought that if she bad mouthed the detectives and OCSO then they will hold back the tapes because they don't want people hearing her say nasty things about them. Gee, that worked out really well, didn't it Casey???

She did seem to think that by bad-mouthing LE it would keep them from releasing the video. I mean, when have you ever heard of a prisoner, being held for the murder of her own child or anything else for that matter, speak ill of the LE that locked them up? Lol! Never! GMAB!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been noticed this...Her hands have bothered me since the beginning. They're more claw-like than hand-like and her gestures are horrible.

MOO

ITA..I keep thinking back to that one photo of her eating a chicken wing in her car..her hands drive me INSANE.

Imagine just how complicated the equation can get if you have two sociopaths (1 or even 2 of them also narcissistic) and you mix them together with a person with "self-esteem" issues who hasn't held a reputable job or a discernable role in the family for over 20 years...

MOO

Good one PP. Thanks

Imagine just how complicated the equation can get if you have two sociopaths (1 or even 2 of them also narcissistic) and you mix them together with a person with "self-esteem" issues who hasn't held a reputable job or a discernable role in the family for over 20 years...

MOO
It's a quadratic type equation. You can solve it, but there are 2 or more solutions for "x" Both equally correct (or wrong). You at least know one or other of them is correct and can eliminate solutions that don't fit at all. More information is needed for a definative solution. We need more info - another document dump.

ITA..I keep thinking back to that one photo of her eating a chicken wing in her car..her hands drive me INSANE.

Yes her "manicured" nails really bugged me when she was behind JB wiping away non-existent tears...NOT!!! Her stupid fingers even looked deformed...they were all short and she was biting them...she will get hers when she enters GENERAL POP. What a day that will be for all of us.:crazy:
Her and her ugly fingers!

It's a quadratic type equation. You can solve it, but there are 2 or more solutions for "x" Both equally correct (or wrong). You at least know one or other of them is correct and can eliminate solutions that don't fit at all. More information is needed for a definative solution. We need more info - another document dump.

Yes! We definately need a new doc dump! I keep thinking we will get one soon! Sure wish we could see what is in Annie's interview! Im jonesing bad!

:eek:

Yes her "manicured" nails really bugged me when she was behind JB wiping away non-existent tears...NOT!!! Her stupid fingers even looked deformed...they were all short and she was biting them...she will get hers when she enters GENERAL POP. What a day that will be for all of us.:crazy:
Her and her ugly fingers!

Oooh! Did ya'll see the clip where she walks her fingers up JB's chest? It was one of the clips where he is shielding her from reporters. Wish I could remember where it was! Ans someone on here said they thought she poked herself in the eyes to make the tears! Lol! I thought that was funny!

:crazy:

You can clearly see that JB had coached KC on what to say to her parents example-

KC- “I don’t have no one to talk to except Jose when he comes that’s the only person I can talk to right now because I can’t even say anything to you guys besides telling you I love you, I want Caylee, things like that and that’s not even getting put on the air which it should be. “

I translate that statement to mean- I can’t say anything to you guys about what’s really going on and the only thing Jose wants me to say to you is I love you and make sure I mention I want Caylee back, in hopes that will get out to the media.

They were preparing for a trial and her media image.

First time posting but have been reading for quite some time.

Did anyone else catch the two "Wow, wow's" that GA whispers under his breath, it's approximately 19:05- 19:07. It sounds like he's totally unto her games and not knowing how to get through to her. His hand gestures seem to suggest a lot of frustration as well.

Thanks for searching that further for me. The letter to the sheriff was what I was going to look for next but got distracted for a bit after my post. I thought she sent the letter to the sheriff the same day & then changed her mind.

Good catch on GA being recorded on the way to the jail I missed that totally. I'm sure the other attorney talked her out of it I remember GA waited an hr or so before being told she was refusing to met with him. But I missed that Yuri recorded GA on the way there. Did Yuri record GA going home after she refused the visit?
Boy, I would like to hear that recording!!!

I don't know if George was recorded both coming and going to the jail. I looked up the page links of Yuri Melich's investigative report on the My Fox Orlando website and there's a notation of a document named "George in route to OCC" footnoted at the bottom of page 36.

Here are the links to page 34, 35, and 36 so you can see for yourself:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setone/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2271-2320_Page_34.htm

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setone/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2271-2320_Page_35.htm

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setone/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2271-2320_Page_36.htm

After reading these pages again I think Casey's attorney JB had to have had a good idea of what this jailhouse visit of Casey with her parents was like even before he asked for this video to be released.

In one version of this latest visitation I know I heard CA say something to the effect "I just want my girls back" meaning KC and Caylee. I just can’t find it…grrr! :mad:

Did anyone else hear that?

It plays no real significance other then I wanted to see KC reaction again, if any. I am wondering if there is a sign of aggravation from KC because CA placed Caylee and KC together as HER girls and KC felt that she wasn’t her mothers ONLY girl anymore or perhaps KC might have been aggravated that her mother consider Caylee one of HER girls.

Just trying to understand if there was conflict in the home because of jealousy of Caylee or maybe KC resented her mother because Caylee was hers and mother interfered.
It late and this probably makes no sense.!:confused::bang:

I would love, love, love to read a transcript of this visit -- with no one's words but KC's.

I think that would be telling !!

And I wonder what the jury would do if they read thru a full transcript, then had the same idea of marking out GA's & CA's words - leaving only KC's - and read it again.

(just fantasizing here)

I haven't had an opportunity to read past page 10 or so of this thread to see if this is addressed, but is there a part II of this newly released video? I noticed it cut Cindy off after 29 mins or so in mid sentence. I don't know if I could stand to watch more but I'm curious why it cut off like that.

Anyone?

Thanks so much :blowkiss:

I'll see if I have enough Antacids left to be able to stomach the remaining bits of Family Bonding.

Puke_SKTM8E.gif

Watch the video without sound. It is even worse. KC looks like she is possessed.

Watch the video without sound. It is even worse. KC looks like she is possessed.

I think she looks possessed even with the sound. When she's throwing the tantrum, she doesn't look angry to me. I've never seen anything like it, it's almost like she's exuding evil. Scary stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela