Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, that Sentinel link is not showing the whole video. So sorry, I just now noticed it myself.

Yes, KC some of us do need to 'get a life', some of us were trying to find your little girl to 'save a life', and some of us sit behind bars because we decided to 'take a life'!

If anyone has a minute, can you tell me when she was released from jail after this Aug 14th visit? And for how long was she out until re-arrested?

Thanks

This was, without a doubt, the most fascinating video I've ever watched online.

Blaise (who at last has a sig. file)

We all just got a peek inside the REAL Casey....and there are only 2 words. TRUE EVIL.

A few "highlights:" :furious:

Casey has on her 'huuuuge waste' attitude.

Cindy and George walk on eggshells --begging for crumbs from Casey. She responds like the God of Hellfire. How dare you ask? What about me? I'm stuck here...me and more me.

When reminded of her daughter, Casey says: I want Caylee back 'n stuff like that.

Casey goes into a tirade. Nobody thinks about me! I've been in here a month! I've been cut off from everything! I'm getting sick. Ow. There's more: Everybody ate chili (at Caylee's birthday party) without meeee! I'm a vicitim!

BUT when asked about Caylee, she says "I feel in my gut she's ok." People email me that they think Caylee is fine. So Caylee is fine. But ME I can't even swallow because it HURTS. Ow. Me.

THE soundbyte: MY whole life has been taken away from ME.

Casey is very upset by what people are saying about her online...

Isn't it funny that what the Anthony's want us to believe is that they 100% support their daughter and feel that she has been a "victim" in all of this, but when you see the interviews and recordings you see them relentlessly grilling their daughter and then George is telling a detective that he knows but doesn't want to accept that caylee was lying dead in the trunk of her mother's car?

It's sad to see that all of their attempts at trying to use the media to spin the case away from Casey has had an opposite effect. We dont buy it and in the end it's probably going to help put Casey away for good.

lol. I don't see any *relentless* grilling.

Like everyone, I'm thoroughly disgusted with this woman. This tape is very revelatory of what kind of person she truly is.

What I just don't get is how she can pretend that she needed to "help the police" when she says "the police didn't even give me 24 hours to help them before they put me in here." How can she (and they) let that go ... and nobody say "then why did you lie in the hours you did talk to the police? Why did you lie about where you dropped her off?" etc. etc.

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

After watching this putrid video....it cements in my mind that Casey is a selfish little B*tch and does not and did not care about Caylee, nevermind LOVE her. If I was her parents and heard the words "What about me..." coming from that devil, I would have hung up and never visited her again. "Her entire life has been taken from her.....", what about Caylee's life you selfish killer..if there is any justice in this world her "entire life" will be spent in prison.

I hope she rots in that cell.
After seeing this video, I ABSOLUTELY understand why the Anthony's aren't visiting this little monster in jail any more. What I can't understand is why they let her back into their home when she was out on bond.

Like everyone, I'm thoroughly disgusted with this woman. This tape is very revelatory of what kind of person she truly is.

What I just don't get is how she can pretend that she needed to "help the police" when she says "the police didn't even give me 24 hours to help them before they put me in here." How can she (and they) let that go ... and nobody say "then why did you lie in the hours you did talk to the police? Why did you lie about where you dropped her off?" etc. etc.

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

She would have just hung up and refused to speak to them. She is not going to be grilled by these people she clearly finds beneath her (George, Cindy, Lee, LE, FBI).

My apologies JBean..got a bit carried away! I'll duct tape my hands now..:blowkiss:

After seeing this video, I ABSOLUTELY understand why the Anthony's aren't visiting this little monster in jail any more. What I can't understand is why they let her back into their home when she was out on bond.

I can only guess the delusional belief that she would bring this to an end if she was out of jail?

At the beginning (2:10) When Cindy tells her about peole saying Caylee was dead in the pool, kc has this look on her face like "what!!!!!!!" like she is caught off guard. I think kc was honestly scared at that moment, and seems to be at a loss for words, managing to mumble , "surprise, surprise".

She is a master emotional manipulator. She takes advantage of the fact that they love her and uses guilt to steer them away from asking hard questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234