SM as a potential focus of the investigation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are suspecting the step-mom, and this flyer tactic does not result in a confession, I am wondering if they have now risked a tainted jury argument.

And, I'm thinking ... why would they risk that?

Gosh this flyer thing is odd in quite a few ways...:cow:

I think the flyer is a way to give Terri an opportunity to be cleared. I mean, if she's saying she left Kyron at the school and they're saying they haven't been able to find anyone to verify that, I can see them saying, "Fine. We'll clear this up by giving everyone who was at that school that morning an opportunity to say whether they saw you leaving without Kyron."
I would think if she is innocent, she would be desperate for that flyer to go out.

I would like to meet the CARD FBI profiler who chose Kyron's picture that "could be" a Red Squirrel and his picture that was a "Sun" (= Son) and publicized them. Mind Games.

If she is their man...the day those came out is they day they knew. I'm thinking....they played dumb...like a fox.

Sneaky sneaky, foxy FBI.

I wonder if the mind games are working. :cow:

At the moment, I'm with you Charlie. Something's off here. Distributing this flyer is like having a witness or victim look at a line up with only one person in the line up! And, in this case, that one person is Terri Horman. If Terri is LE's intended focus/target, I have some serious concerns that this information/tip gathering approach will come back to bite someone (like the prosecution...) in the... (you know what) MOATM ~

Logged on and saw that questionnaire and thought: a criminal defense attorney will have a great time with that - no quality control (e-mail answers). Like having a lineup with only one person. I can't imagine LE would be that stupid - maybe there is some other reason for the questions. moo mho

With the exception of what HLN spoke about her facebook no further discussion. Her facebook is private. If this changes you will be notified.

Wow, that presser said a lot without really saying much.....hmmmm

Has anyone seen the presser or has any idea what channel it may be on?

Transcript, impressions and observations of the presser can be found here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107089"]Press Conference on Student Questionnaire - 2PM Oregon Time Today, Friday, June 18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

With the exception of what HLN spoke about her facebook no further discussion. Her facebook is private. If this changes you will be notified.

Is there a way to see what HLN reported? I would like to see it so I can know exactly was referenced... Thanks to any who can lead me to it!

HLN is supposed to cover this in a couple minutes. We will see.

It said a lot to me, that they finally admitted she was the last person seen with Kyron, after days upon days of trying to read into every little 9am-ish or late morning or no comment...

I think it is fair to show the flyer with her photo since it has now apparently been established that no one saw Kyron after she says she last him. And they may even have a statement from a teacher as to why she was not concerned that takes much of the blame off of the school. By showing this around, they are giving someone, anyone a chance to step forward and say "Yes, I saw her drive away alone," and the defense could latch onto that person.

By saying she is cooperating, maybe that is cop-speak for not hiring a lawyer as yet? Still talking to LE?

I suppose that's possible.

I keep going back to Kelley's white truck sighting. A white truck with a female driving, sitting there, idling. Twice. I am reminded of Scott Peterson driving out and staring at the bay. I know they've searched the area, but, if that was TH at in the Kelly neighborhood, you have to wonder.

(I'm currently looking through threads to see if it's been established the sighting could not have TH)

Just to clarify, Kelley spotted said truck the day before (and very early morning before) Kyron went missing, so if it was TH, she wasn't revisiting a dump site. Looking for one? Who knows.

Most disturbing thing for me from that press conference was from the family's read statement -- that they would be spending Father's Day without Kyron. Paraphrased and I haven't looked it up online yet, but it seemed the family -- whichever side(s) wrote that -- have written him off as dead. Very curious who actually wrote that. If it was a teacher with a Master's ....ouch.

Is there a way to see what HLN reported? I would like to see it so I can know exactly was referenced... Thanks to any who can lead me to it!

I'm sure it will be repeated. I didn't catch it either but the posters here will help you out I'm sure. :)

In regards to the picture of her daughter on FB and the "This is my REAL daughter" comment, if I recall correctly, that was a picture of her daughter making a funny face. I read it more as this was her daughter's real personality. MOO.

I don't remember the photo and comment of Kyron that HLN mentioned. I wish I had paid more attention to the FB before it went private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710