SM as a potential focus of the investigation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if they will allow you to play Facebook games in jail? This might be a sticking point into getting a confession.

Dunno. They do let you work out, though.

Maybe Kyron saw her do something or heard something (he should NOT have seen or heard) and threatened to tell his Dad. And that just clinched it. Maybe the other son knew too.

I dunno. 7 years of attention and "mothering".
I wonder if he may have inadvertently become a threat to her security... and her baby's...

:cow:

Thanks for the updates! I don't have TV access & am glued to this thread!

I still want to think she ran him over accidentally and panicked, but my belief in that theory is waning somewhat.

I hope I'm not stepping over the line of what's allowed but...there was talk on her FB page before it went private about her getting back into bodybuilding. You can find one result for her online, at least I believe it is her. It's an April 2005 contest called the Emerald Cup. She competed in the over 35 division (do we know her birthdate?). The reason I bring this up is that she could have been on some kind of performance enhancing drug, maybe a stimulant to lose weight or a steroid. The women in these contests, even the amateurs, look pretty hardcore.
People know about steroids causing serious mood changes and women can be even more affected than men by a smaller dose of a steroid.

I hope this isn't going over the line with respect to speculation. I'll gladly apologize and remove my post if it is.

"This is my REAL daughter" re: her pix on FB page.."Kyron I don't know about any more" according to HLN just now.

eta..Older son was "kicked out" a few months ago.

Seriously?? OMG. I turned on the TV too late.

Maybe Kyron saw her do something or heard something (he should NOT have seen or heard) and threatened to tell his Dad. And that just clinched it. Maybe the other son knew too.

I dunno. 7 years of attention and "mothering".
I wonder if he may have inadvertently become a threat to her security... and her baby's...

:cow:

Maybe it was a slow process of a step son mistreating her "REAL" baby in her eyes and it got to the boiling point.

Could there have been problems in the marriage and a tragic event could help to 'pull them back together again'?

Exactly! So tragic. Now a Mom is going to be without her son, and a daughter is going to be without her Mom.

Let's not forget SM's other son, the one who went to live with the grandparents.

Thanks for the updates. I don't have cable anymore.

Ay yi yi she's on tap to become the new most hated mom in America in short order.

Curious - Was it rumor way back when there was discussion that Kyron was supposed to have gone down to Roseburg the following weekend for his regular visit to his BM?

Wasn't something said early in this case about Kyron possibly having ADHD?

I was just thinking about that! Is it possible that Kyron was a little too CSI and witnessed SM doing something illicit-- like taking his meds or some such (name any illegal drug here)? Seven year-olds are very competent tattlers. mo

I just can't grok a motive that is equal to the potential loss of freedom and her entire family. If Kyron had something on her that would lead to losing her baby and husband, well... it's possible I guess.

Sad to imagine. :(

"This is my REAL daughter" re: her pix on FB page.."Kyron I don't know about any more" according to HLN just now.

eta..Older son was "kicked out" a few months ago.

Kicked out by whom?

Just because you have a Master's Degree, doesn't mean you have common sense. "Clean Sheets"

Or for that matter a PHD.....ie Amy Bishop, or the Dr. in OK who stabbed his young son to death. Although I am not sure it is just common sense that they are missing. Just this week there was a father who killed both his children, his wife and MIL.

jmoo

I am still waiting for LE to speak...I can't quite buy into this yet, for some reason, even though I did early on. I believe it is possible and even probable to some degree, but I have my doubts about learning what LE is thinking in the PC today.

I was just thinking about that! Is it possible that Kyron was a little too CSI and witnessed SM doing something illicit-- like taking his meds or some such (name any illegal drug here)? Seven year-olds are very competent tattlers. mo

I just can't grok a motive that is equal to the potential loss of freedom and her entire family. If Kyron had something on her that would lead to losing her baby and husband, well... it's possible I guess.

Sad to imagine. :(

I wasn't going down with that angle. I was more thinking about a child with ADHD being hard to control at times with a long summer coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member