Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marietta Daily Journal is stating that Ross is deaf in his left ear and everything else I've seen is saying he is deaf in his right ear. Media error? I still want proof regardless but thought this was interesting.

http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_story/25490723/article-Profiler--doctor-analyze-Harris

I'd say media error.
On his reddit posts RH states that a bottle rocket blew up in his right ear.
It;s in the RH social media thread. I'll try to find a link.

ETA: link http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...bb-County-June-2014-9&p=10703292#post10703292

We do not know that. There was an earlier text that we were trying to make out yesterday. It was from LH. It said
"Get to work OK?"
Hell yes! Or something like that. We don't know what time that text came in. It could have been from another day I guess.

Hmmm. Just read it differently. "Get to work okay" as in get busy at work.
Or...
"Get to work okay" as in 'did you get to work okay?'
Wow. I read it the first way when I first heard it and just now the second way. Why would she even ask him if he got to work instead of asking if the baby got to daycare okay? Would her question make him think of Cooper??

Or...
Wow. I read it the first way when I first heard it and just now the second way. Why would she even ask him if he got to work instead of asking if the baby got to daycare okay? Would her question make him think of Cooper??

WOW That's food for thought. It could be interpreted several ways. The most nefarious being that it was sort of code for "mission accomplished??" Hmm I need to think about that. JMO

Cooper was seen at chik fil a that morning.
LE confirmed that.

Or...
It doesn't sound like she is telling him to get to work, imo simply because of his response.

"Hell yeah!!

I don't know what his response would be, but that sounds like an iritated response. imo

RH would not be that excited to get back to work or "sexting" (maybe he was that excited)

Just texting outa quick
"Get to work ok?"

To me sounds the same as

Did everything go ok with you and Cooper this morning?
Did you get to work without any problems?

If that was the case, him telling her "Hell yeah!!" was to reassure her that Cooper was at daycare and he was at work. There were no problems. It went ok.

That text should have reminded him Cooper was in the car.

The first of many reminders that day...

All posts are MOO

NO! My point was only that the police understood my need to make a call even in the case of a minor accident. I would be surprised that they did not think he might need to notify someone of what had happened.

For six minutes while his baby lay on the hot pavement and strangers attended to him? You'd have to pry my baby from my arms.

FWIW, the last time I did a Carnival cruise (it's been several years), they DID allow it on the ship I was on... saw it (the entrance to the topless area) with my own two eyes. It was exactly as described in the linked article:

"...a few years back Carnival did allow you to show the goods in special private areas on certain ships. These areas were usually at the very top of the ship and included a sign designating it as a topless area. That sign also said “No Cameras Allowed...”

Glad to hear they discontinued it! I always felt it was inappropriate on a ship with kids (tots to teens). And trust me, I saw kids hanging around the entrance...and from what I could tell, there was no "guard" or staff watching the door. I wouldn't have a problem with it on an adult-only cruise...it's not MY thing, but hey, to each his own...but I definitely didn't think it belonged on a ship with kids. Moo.

I've been on 10-12 cruises, most of which were Carnival and there were on all a topless area for women and was a sign saying so. Most people who go on cruises know this. I certainly do.

But she didn't mention Cooper. I don't know, but it could have meant "did the plan go ok?" If he is her beloved "leader" I doubt that she was telling him to get to work. She knew he was at work (just not what he was doing at work, lol). JMO *This is just presuming that she was in on the plan. JMO

gngr-snap quote
Did everything go ok with you and Cooper this morning?
Did you get to work without any problems?

snipped

That's how I interpreted it...have no idea if that's how it was meant.

Unless he were dead before being put in the seat. I don't think that is the case, but that would be a reason not to bother buckling him. A deceased baby wouldn't move all around the car. Again, I don't believe this what happened but I'm glad people asked the question because it reminded me to question every assumption.
i don't think it happened that way either.

If he was dead before being put in the seat he probably wouldn't have had the scratches on his face or abrasions on the back of his head though. If they were already there it would have been mentioned by witnesses at the breakfast place.

BBM- Carnival cruise does not have an area for topless sunbathing.

They most certainly do. I cruise at minimum of once a year. All the men find some excuse to go on that deck. I don't care what is advertised. Nothing much seems to be illegal on these ships. If anyone think a cruise is fun for babies.....take one and chase him on decks or pay extravagantly for him to be at the on board day care. You have to pick child up at dinner time. Or chase them all day your self. Its not safe and its not fun for toddler or Mom.

i don't think it happened that way either.

If he was dead before being put in the seat he probably wouldn't have had the scratches on his face or abrasions on the back of his head though. If they were already there it would have been mentioned by witnesses at the breakfast place.

I think the scratches and abrasions came about as Cooper struggled to get out of the too tight shoulder straps and his father was still in the car. In fact, scratches on his face may be the reason his father didn't take him to daycare.

JMO

JMO Someone said earlier that the cruise subject was brought up by the brother (who has several children of his own) to point out that Ross had plans to go on a family cruise later in the year, so dear brother was trying to convey that Cooper was included in future plans for a big happy family cruise...and why would anyone think that Daddy would kill him before that wonderful event? Obviously there are those types of cruises. Yecch, doesn't sound like fun to me tho. JMO

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ho...r-dad-baby-who-died-hot-car-wants-die-n164706

A Kansas foster father arrested for leaving his 10-month-old daughter in the car is so devastated by the baby's death he "wants to die," his family said.

"He has no reason to live," Seth Michael Jackson's mother told NBC News on Friday.

(more at link above)

I know I'm in the minority for thinking a loving parent could forget their child...I don't think it absolves them, in any way, and I don't think it's what happened with RH based on other behaviors that day. But I do think it could happen and would rather focus on awareness so that it stops happening, than assuming no decent parent could ever be in this position. JMO.

Or...

I could see interpreting it either way depending on the timing and what preceded it.

If there had been some texting back and forth before that comment, I could see it as a mild admonishment to stop the texting and get back to work.

If it was LH's first text of the day to RH, then I'd go with the 2nd interpretation. Then that question could imply a whole lot of things: Were you able to get Cooper dressed and out of the house on time? Was traffic okay? Did you get to work on time? Or, in a more sinister vein, it could mean "Were you able to implement the plan?"

If he didn't purposefully leave Cooper in the car, it does seem like that question should have made him think about everything involved with getting to work.

I don't understand RH's "hell yeah" response - I don't understand why his reply needed that extra emphasis.

I could see interpreting it either way depending on the timing and what preceded it.

If there had been some texting back and forth before that comment, I could see it as a mild admonishment to stop the texting and get back to work.

If it was LH's first text of the day to RH, then I'd go with the 2nd interpretation. Then that question could imply a whole lot of things: Were you able to get Cooper dressed and out of the house on time? Was traffic okay? Did you get to work on time? Or, in a more sinister vein, it could mean "Were you able to implement the plan?"

If he didn't purposefully leave Cooper in the car, it does seem like that question should have made him think about everything involved with getting to work.

I don't understand RH's "hell yeah" response - I don't understand why his reply needed that extra emphasis.

Me either. Kinda makes me wonder though.

I don't understand "hell, yeah" either. But if it does happen to turn out that Leanna is proven to be a co-conspirator, when I think about it from that perspective, everything that she is known to have said, texted, "eulogized" and all her behaviors that have puzzled us seem to fall into place. If she is innocent in his dastardly plan, all of those things are extremely puzzling. Guess we will find out. I hope. JMO

We do not know that. There was an earlier text that we were trying to make out yesterday. It was from LH. It said
"Get to work OK?"Hell yes! Or something like that. We don't know what time that text came in. It could have been from another day I guess.

I interpret it to mean that she has to almost "babysit" this man boy!

Or...

And yet there is a third interpretation, sadly. It could mean "get to work" committing their dastardly deed (killing CH).

Just sayin"....

moo

re: child choking - maybe when he noticed Cooper, he saw that he had a blueish coloring. Automatically thinking of choking. With all of the info regarding noises a body can make, well, maybe he did think he was choking?

I forgot where I heard, but I thought they were going to investigate and see if any cameras along his route captured lane changing? I did not recall any mention of lane changes in the morning - but many right hand turns. It would be beneficial to have some details. lol.

BBM: maybe the traffic was heavier in the evening than the morning? Sometimes just a rear view mirror check will do, but other times you need a complete twist to the right in order to see a clearing.

Who knows.?, just some thoughts or moo :moo:

I'm not stuck on any one view - I'm waiting for the trial.

How did he see if CH was blue? CH was in a rear facing seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member