Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe RH wanted family members with kids to go on the cruise with them so LH would be busy with Cooper and cousins and RH would be free to roam the ship.

I know. I was kidding! The water slide detail was in the article. No 2 year old should be going on a water slide IMO. Also, cruises are expensive. If any money was deposited on this trip, I want to see evidence or else I call BS on this whole cruise thing. JMO

And while JH was "insisting" on this cruise, I wonder if he "insisted" on this as well:

https://www.travelguard.com/cancel-for-any-reason/

I know there are family cruise lines --- just not my cuppa tea ..... that's a whole lot of $$ from my point of view.

Yeah. Just buy a ticket to ride the bumper boats at your local amusement park, circle the perimeter a time or two, wait five minutes for the child to start wiggling, fussing, call it a day, and keep your money in your pocket.

No silly

Free food

And LOTS of it :wink:

Yeah, only cruises actually have some delish food...none of which is CFA or greasy azzed BBQ.

I bet my bippy he wasn't going just for the grilled fish and salads.

Yeah, only cruises actually have some delish food...none of which is CFA or greasy azzed BBQ.

I bet my bippy he wasn't going just for the grilled fish and salads.
Yeah, I'm thinking his real motivations for the cruise were to ogle Baygeants(sp?) SIL and back-up plan- throw Cooper overboard.
Free babysitting and meals are added cruise bonuses for him.

Yeah, I'm thinking his real motivations for the cruise were to ogle Baygeants(sp?) SIL and back-up plan- throw Cooper overboard.

He just becomes more grotesque with every new bit of info.

[modsnip]. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but seriously. This guy looks like a *ahem* and it appears he is a giant *ahem*.

Just thinking aloud.

I can't help but wonder what the savings account balance was before RH took over. Has it decreased dramatically? Did it decrease dramatically and then suddenly increase after brother took over?

Attention Please!

Websleuths is a victim friendly website. Family members of the accused are victims and are not sleuthable. Please remember this when posting.

tia
fran
:wave:

I'm baaacck!
Got the "Early" Sunday
paper. Gonna catch my breath and read the article.
raha5a3u.jpg

There is a HUGE
Point by Point:
The Prosecution Case

and 2 full pages of the article!

uvanapag.jpg

Is this the AJC article in print? What paper is this?

I don't think so as cruises for families include babysitting services. That's a big draw for some parents: they can take their kids on a vacation they themselves want to go on, but get free time away from the kids.

Don't you have to pay additional for those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to me RH got himself a mighty fine PR man to start spinning for free...
IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Ross Harris' father also spoke to the crowd sharing a story about how his son Ross had a dream Cooper was sitting on Jesus’ lap looking down at them, before the boy's death.

He said he was playing a guitar in the dream and Leanna was working in a nursery with other children."

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/cobb-county-father-makes-jailhouse-call-sons-funer/ngT8H/

JMO, but this alleged dream apparently shared with RH's father is a detail that just strikes me as too storybook, too 'canned' (ie. premeditated) when taken in conjunction with all the other events in the weeks prior to Cooper's death. (And I'm a religious person who does believe Cooper is with Jesus, now.) When did this sharing of the dream with his father happen? Did RH see his parents in May? Did he share this death dream the same month that he was passed over for a promotion and a new job application, and just prior to 'hounding' his brother to book their joint family cruise in early June?

JMO, but this alleged dream apparently shared with RH's father is a detail that just strikes me as too storybook, too 'canned' (ie. premeditated) when taken in conjunction with all the other events in the weeks prior to Cooper's death. (And I'm a religious person who does believe Cooper is with Jesus, now.) When did this sharing of the dream with his father happen? Did RH see his parents in May? Did he share this death dream the same month that he was passed over for a promotion and a new job application, and just prior to 'hounding' his brother to book their joint family cruise in early June?
The talk of the cruise began in DECEMBER! He gave him the green light about a month and a half ago. (2 weeks before Cooper dies)
Harris wanted MB to invite his sister in law because Cooper had so much fun playing with her over Memorial Day at the beach.
RH was communicating with a travel agent weeks (hardly)
before he died.
*mmm hmm...

They were planning to go in October.

****hurricane season. ~just sayin

The talk of the cruise began in DECEMBER! He.gave him the. green light anout a month and.a half ago. (2 weeks before Cooper dies)
Harris wanted MB to invite his sister in law because Cooper had so much fun playing with her over Memorial Day at the beach.
RH was communicating with a travel agent weeks (hardly)
before he died.
*mmm hmm...

They were planning to go in October.

****hurricane season.
~just sayin

As in, Ooops he fell over???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online