Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were actively searching for a house to buy, but only had $6000 in savings, what were they going to use as down payment?

Or don't you need to have 20% in the US?

If they were actively searching for a house to buy, but only had $6000 in savings, what were they going to use as down payment?

Nope, that's why so many people here bought houses they couldn't afford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, that's why so many people here bought houses they couldn't afford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The McMansion Epidemic. I have friends who bought a half mil home in suburban ATL and struggle for groceries each week, sometimes charging them on credit cards. But their kids wear super-expensive clothes, as do the parents, and they own expensive cars (always in repo danger).

Appearances are very deceiving. Especially when the deceiver is obsessively concerned with them.

I sold my house and the guy put a DOLLAR down at closing!!! smh

And what grown man has someone else handle his finances? Only someone with a problem. IMO there's a back story there somewhere.

RH had expenses to hide ... taking over the finances, then giving his loyal brother control rather than LH? Our life's story is documented in our check register and our cc billing.

Maybe all the donation and sympathy money that would rain on them?

Was it in today's paper? Crud, I bet the Sunday papers are already on the stand. I'm going out later, I'll grab a Sunday paper just in case there is anything there.

I believe so. Media can request anything pretty much. Cobb County has a website where media can submit a request.
Requests pursuant to the Open Records Act (OCGA § 50-18-70 et seq.) may be directed to:
Capt. T.R. Alexander
140 North Marietta Parkway
Marietta, GA 30060
policeopenrecordsofficer@cobbcounty.org
IMO, the Open Records Act cannot be used for this. It is for PUBLIC records.

This link will download a PDF of the file that explains the GA Open Records Act :

law.ga.gov/sites/.../186385699r1.pdf

or maybe you can view this screenshot:

mujere2a.jpg

This would fall under the exceptions, IMO.

Is the article stating the brother is making the statements about the video, or is this the reporter's statements?

My curiosity is peaked as to how this video has been viewed.

This link will download a PDF of the file that explains the GA Open Records Act :

law.ga.gov/sites/.../186385699r1.pdf

or maybe you can view this screenshot:

mujere2a.jpg

This would fall under the exceptions, IMO.

Is the article stating the brother is making the statements about the video, or is this the reporter's statements?

Could the brother just go in and ask to see it?
I thought maybe the media got a copy. I'm sure the lawyers helped somehow.

Still, 15 seconds? Is long enough for me to take your pulse and respirations. If you sit there and watch the clock, it's longer than pulling the key out as you open the door and bolt.

Cinnamon & cady - thanks for clarifying about the brothers being raised together. I missed reading that. :)

Could the brother just go in and ask to see it?
I thought maybe the media got a copy. I'm sure the lawyers helped somehow.
Not sure about that. Not sure at what point in the legal process the defense has access to prosecutorial evidence.

[Snipped for space]

Yes, I am quoting my own post. There must be something that circumvented the Open Records Act?? The first paragraph of the article clearly states that the AJC reviewed the "state's evidence" video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8