Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute pictures of Cooper at daycare on the Justice FB site... I wonder where those came from.

Harris started communicating with a travel agent about the cruise weeks before Cooper died, Baygents said. They settled on Carnival Cruise Lines after going online and finding a Carnival ship that had water slides for children.

This needs to be proved of else BS. JMO

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local/defense-for-toddlers-dad-writes-its-own-story/ngh3p/?icmp=ajc_internallink_invitationbox_apr2013_ajcstub1#63de08bc.3823475.735434

Not sure why the link won't transfer properly. I'm refreshing and copy/paste to the post?

bbm
I agree. BS.

The cruise ship vacay was searched weeks before Cooper died,
soooo was daddy dearest planning a cruise ship accident with Cooper?
Because that child was way too little to go down most cruise ship slides.

And it is just plain stupid to plan a cruise around a slide.

Size of rooms, food, activities, ports yes...
slides NO.

Cooper was not the only child going on the cruise and I do not know the ages of the other children, but a family friendly cruise by carnival also offers amentities such as childcare for adult time and children's hosts who oversee child friendly events and activities on the cruise. The slides may have been with older kids in mind and the other kid friendly activities was appealing to parents of children of all ages who were to be involved in this trip.

I feel RH is scum. I am curious how he planned on paying for this cruise and a new house in a good neighborhood with well rated schools with his promotion and a new job falling through. I do not see anything yet which makes me think Cooper's death was planned on the cruise. If it was, why bother with the hot car death. Too far for me to reach. JMO

Cute pictures of Cooper at daycare on the Justice FB site... I wonder where those came from.
ADORABLE!!!
I saw a few of him at Halloween on the daycare site. I think he was an elephant?
I honestly can't remember and now I can't find them, he and 2 other babies were standing in a crib at what looked to be a daycare party.

Cooper was not the only child going on the cruise and I do not know the ages of the other children, but a family friendly cruise by carnival also offers amentities such as childcare for adult time and children's hosts who oversee child friendly events and activities on the cruise. The slides may have been with older kids in mind and the other kid friendly activities was appealing to parents of children of all ages who were to be involved in this trip.

I feel RH is scum. I am curious how he planned on paying for this cruise and a new house in a good neighborhood with well rated schools with his promotion and a new job falling through. I do not see anything yet which makes me think Cooper's death was planned on the cruise. If it was, why bother with the hot car death. Too far for me to reach. JMO

BBM

Do we know if RH & LH were talking about getting a house or actually trying to get a house? I think that a lot of people talk about doing things and later find that it's just not possible. Is that what happened here?

I don't find the short period of time between getting the the car with Cooper and forgetting that Cooper was in the car implausible. The length of time is not the only factor in forgetting: every time you forget something there is a moment when you remember and a moment later when you don't. I have walked from my living room to my kitchen to get something and in that time - maybe 2 or 3 seconds - completely forgotten what I went into the kitchen for.

That is reinforced for me by his interest in sexting. I can see his mind shifting from "had a nice breakfast with my boy" to "oh boy, nearly time for sexting." A terrible thing, but I don't think it would have to be deliberate.

What had convinced me he was guilty was that I believed the car would smell terrible by lunchtime and certainly by the time he got in and drove off at the end of the day. But reading about other situations where there was apparently not much noticeable smell has changed my mind about that. Perhaps it didn't smell as badly as I imagined it would, or at all.

I started out quite convinced that RH had deliberately killed his son. Now I am not so sure.

Tink

I believe Ross never intended for Cooper to be on that cruise. He was too young for most of the activities and paying for child care makes little sense. His brother certainly isn't helping persuade public opinion.

JMO

BBM

Do we know if RH & LH were talking about getting a house or actually trying to get a house? I think that a lot of people talk about doing things and later find that it's just not possible. Is that what happened here?

iirc, at least one news article quoted their real estate agent.

What better way to display “love and devotion” to your kid than “hounding and hounding” your brother to include you on his family cruise? What better way than scouting out 4 bedroom houses with good schools nearby?

We know he lied to his landlord about the promotion and raise. We know he had $4,000.00 in cc debt. We know he had $6,000.00 in savings. Just where the heck was the money for a house and a vacation going to come from?

No one, including the brother, has reported that RH actually put a deposit down for the cruise. IMO, it's all smoke and mirrors. In fact, this recent information now makes me think Cooper's murder may have been planned way before the weeks prior to June 18.

To say at a funeral that he dreamed Cooper was sitting in the lap of Jesus and that Ross referred to his son as "his little devil" really illustrates to me just how much of a disturbed creep Ross is. Referring to an infant as a "little devil" is usually done jokingly when they do things such as unravel toilet paper or make a mess. Is his family really that obtuse?

What did Ross intend to do on the cruise? Throw Leanna overboard? And where exactly were they going to get the cash for a down payment on a house if they were planning on going on a cruise? Large, recent credit card debt does affect your credit score when applying for a mortgage.

JMO

Not trying to make light of this awful thing, but every time I read about that "dream" JRH "had", I think of John Reilly in "Taladega Nights", talking about how Jesus would be wearing a tuxedo tee shirt and have a backup band with angel wings, playing Skynnard.

Ugh, with JRH having to make himself the guitar player in poor Cooper's afterlife. (I want to say words that I would get a time out for). Jerk.

I don't find the short period of time between getting the the car with Cooper and forgetting that Cooper was in the car implausible. The length of time is not the only factor in forgetting: every time you forget something there is a moment when you remember and a moment later when you don't. I have walked from my living room to my kitchen to get something and in that time - maybe 2 or 3 seconds - completely forgotten what I went into the kitchen for.

That is reinforced for me by his interest in sexting. I can see his mind shifting from "had a nice breakfast with my boy" to "oh boy, nearly time for sexting." A terrible thing, but I don't think it would have to be deliberate.

What had convinced me he was guilty was that I believed the car would smell terrible by lunchtime and certainly by the time he got in and drove off at the end of the day. But reading about other situations where there was apparently not much noticeable smell has changed my mind about that. Perhaps it didn't smell as badly as I imagined it would, or at all.

I started out quite convinced that RH had deliberately killed his son. Now I am not so sure.

Tink

I can walk into my kitchen and forget what I came for but I sure don't forget the dog who is right behind me. And he doesn't stink.

JMO

What better way to display “love and devotion” to your kid than “hounding and hounding” your brother to include you on his family cruise? What better way than scouting out 4 bedroom houses with good schools nearby?

We know he lied to his landlord about the promotion and raise. We know he had $4,000.00 in cc debt. We know he had $6,000.00 in savings. Just where the heck was the money for a house and a vacation going to come from?

No one, including the brother, has reported that RH actually put a deposit down for the cruise. IMO, it's all smoke and mirrors. In fact, this recent information now makes me think Cooper's murder may have been planned way before the weeks prior to June 18.

Even if he hadn't baked Cooper to death, I would still think JRH an odious person. He is a fake and a fraud and appears to be lazy and obnoxious. Add filicide into the mix and, well, he is the dadgum Devil. IMO.

All this cruise talk reminds me of when Cindy, George, Lee and Mallory went on that cruise to, ya know, help them grieve the loss of little Caylee,

Even if he hadn't baked Cooper to death, I would still think JRH an odious person. He is a fake and a fraud and appears to be lazy and obnoxious. Add filicide into the mix and, well, he is the dadgum Devil. IMO.

Ah.......but is he a 'handsome little devil'? :thinking:

Unless, of course, part of that $4,000 was the cruise deposit and the brother is hopeful by mentioning the name of the kid-friendly cruise line, it will be returned. Of course, there is another kid-friendly cruise line, Disney. So to try to imply it required some kind of research is pretty lame.

JMO

I questioned this yesterday. In Baygeants own words. "He hounded him and hounded him."

If one of my sisters asked to join our family on a cruise, with their family, I would quickly accept.

Now if I was someone that didn't want a sibling to go, I would tell them right away that I wanted it to just be family time for us. Either way, there wouldn't be any 'hounding' for months and months.

This makes me think that Baygeant had some reservations about going on vacation with RH and I wonder what those reservations were.

Honestly, it may have simply had to do with Ross being an obnoxious braggart. Maybe his bro loves him, but couldn't stomach a vacation with him. Also, it occurs to me that there may have been a "mooch" angle. Perhaps big bro had already experienced getting "hit up" for cash when Mr. Wonderful was "a little short".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina