Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone think the brother might have been expected to make the downpayment for the cruise? Maybe thats why RH hounded him?

Did they make any money from this new company?

Good question!

Back in the Stone Age (1996) I was involved in an IT business. One partner kept his day job at a well-known company while we struggled to get the business off the ground.

The first year we lost money since we each invested startup funds. The second year we broke even. The third year we could barely keep up with the work and had to hire sub contractors to help out. The fourth year we sold the business for a handsome profit.

This was back in the days where we had to hard code everything like catalogs or customer remote data entry. Still, even with the canned programs available today it's reasonable to assume that RH would struggle financially until if and when his new enterprise would start turning a profit.

Unless he was “borrowing” HD programming software he'd have expenses. I don't know exactly what kind of IT business he was involved in but we had to buy a bunch of servers and even had T1 lines installed in the neighborhood (no laughing – like I said, early days) which were expensive.

The last two houses I purchased I had preapproval for the loans. Most realtors like that as do sellers.

they had been in GA how long? He has been their real estate agent for two years based on the article but could he have helped them rent the condo they currently reside in? And could he have been more recently assisting them in searching for their dream home? Doesn't necessarily mean he has been looking for them for two years. Maybe he has been their friend and real estate agent at varying points in their life in GA.

and so are a number of other LLCs. 114 per bizpedia registered at that address.

yes, the ninth hour is. the other shares a common business address.

Is this Ross Harris's alleged side business?

I vaguely recall the name being mentioned in earlier threads but I'm not sure.

In our case we formed a corporation and used a registered agent in New England even though we were in Florida and whose address was listed on the info. Our partner's name (and address) was listed as administrator. Since we were a corporation we also had officers listed along with a registered trademark and logo – all of which could be searched. I don't know about LLC's.

Is this Ross Harris's alleged side business?

From PCH

Alex Hall
Home Depot, went to college together; run a small development business together--- Ninth Hour, in business for 3 months or so.

From PCH

Alex Hall
Home Depot, went to college together; run a small development business together--- Ninth Hour, in business for 3 months or so.

Thanks. It's nice to know what the links are for. I hate guessing.

The irony of the ninth hour...

Religion can be so intriguing.

makes sense if the boys were forming a business together they would discuss it and take care of some of the legwork on lunch hours. So I am willing to bet that publix and other restaurants in the area saw their business a lot for working lunches to plan their new endeavor. Are we sure this isn't a mail drop box or PO box outlet located in the Paces Ferry area although IME you cannot use a po box to register an LLC

His work address is probably just a PO Box place with a real address for appearances sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina