Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the amount of sexting was usual for him on any given day ( at work ) If it was a great deal more active on the day Cooper was killed, I would wonder if he were distracting himself, could not really keep his mind on work...
And this is O/T a bit but cant think of anyone ever leaving their child to die in a cold car.. like in the winter.... would seem like it would happen then too.. but I have never heard of it even once.. and I live up in Michigan...
I think so, I don't have any links but I want to say infants left in cold cars for strip joints? Dancers and patrons.
I can't find any deaths, just arrests
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/12/11/cops-dad-locks-baby-girl-car-goes-strip-club

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

I agree the "what time" question is so odd. I think it was said at the hearing that RH and LH both shared picking Cooper up from daycare in the evening. So I wouldn't think it strange to check in with the other. My husband didn't have a good memory about plans when it came to our daughter when she was young, so I'd check in with him. But I'd say do you remember? or you're picking her up right? Not what time, that wasn't an issue.

I remember the "my buddy" doll commercial too! Catchy jingle.

I've always thought that text was a ploy by him to indicate he believed CH to be at daycare. The fact that she never replied and he never followed up (that we know of) is odd. If I texted/called my dh about picking up one of our children and he did not respond at all - I would keep trying and then become concerned. Communication during the day about children is very normal but being one-sided is NOT - imho

The car, which must have been stifling hot inside with the windows up all day in the sun, and CH dead in the infant seat in the back --- still had the windows UP when he pulled over after seeing CH. Between the stench and the heat, you'd think a window would at least be cracked:

dad-arrested-lives-child-hot-car-dies.jpg

I think he's going to fry for this- unfortunately not the way poor little Cooper did. That is lucky we aren't in the Middle East somewhere and that HIS execution will be humane!

unless they were fighting or she was with a client (busy) or was in on it.

I wonder if the amount of sexting was usual for him on any given day ( at work ) If it was a great deal more active on the day Cooper was killed, I would wonder if he were distracting himself, could not really keep his mind on work...
And this is O/T a bit but cant think of anyone ever leaving their child to die in a cold car.. like in the winter.... would seem like it would happen then too.. but I have never heard of it even once.. and I live up in Michigan...

I live in Ontario, Canada, and I know of one case where the parents picked up the children from daycare, went to dinner, went grocery shopping, and when they got home each thought the other one had brought in the baby. They put the older children to bed, each thinking the other had brought the sleeping baby in and put him to bed. The car was in the driveway and in the middle of the night they heard the baby crying from the car, went down and rushed him to the hospital. He was very cold but okay. I think the difference may be that we dress our babies quite warmly in the car - snowsuits, etc. - in the winter, so that even if they are left in a car they can survive for quite a few hours. It's not like the way a car heats up from the sunlight shining through the windows - in fact, if left in a cold car in the winter during the day, the sun shining in the windows might help to moderate the temperature.

These particular charges are perfect, IMO brilliant move.
They can easily get to felony murder.

The author says something about forgetting his son in less than 5 minutes....
Try less than TWO. When his Cooper was SIX inches away from his own head....
While RH sat there for 30 seconds before getting out of the car.

I fail to see any holes.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The talk about the charges in the article are really interesting. http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-...in-ca/ngc72/?ecmp=ajc_social_twitter_2014_sfp

I know there was a lot of information on the charges in a General thread several days ago, but I don't know which one. Wish I would've paid better attention now, but at the time I just skimmed because it seemed pretty complicated. Guess we should've given the discussion on the charges it's own thread. It will probably come up again quite often.

Does anyone remember when or what thread it was in?

The car, which must have been stifling hot inside with the windows up all day in the sun, and CH dead in the infant seat in the back --- still had the windows UP when he pulled over after seeing CH. Between the stench and the heat, you'd think a window would at least be cracked:

View attachment 54696

"I dreaded how he would look..." said the male parental unit even tho he had previously viewed multiple videos filled with the details of dying & hot car deaths. Cooper's other parent did the same thing. Both of Cooper's parents searched for #HotCarDeath details online.

What concerns me about this little detail of the malodorous scent is that, AFAIK, there is no report of anyone throwing up or heaving from the stench that permeated the hot air that mournful afternoon.

My apologies but I can barely change a baby's dirty diaper without gagging. Stuff like that stings my eyes, too, and makes them, water. How does this 6'2" torturer tolerate the smell of his beautiful baby's dead body long enough to drive for two long miles after leaving the HD parking lot? Did he have any regrets?

Things I want to know:
  • how many times and how many videos that he viewed in the past 12 years that had dead or dying people or animals in them.
  • of unusual reports of cruelty to animals in TTown while he was a resident and in his recent community.
  • if JRH was born with a [private] birth defect.
  • of all the unsolved crimes within a 120 mile radius of Tuscaloosa for the past 7 years that JRH lived in TTown; in particular, unsolved rape crimes & attempt kidnapping.

For whatever reason, this delusional perp had issues with Testosterone for quite sometime. Taking replacement hormone is a lifetime commitment. One should not stop using very expensive replacement hormone T overnight without experiencing the most unpleasant of side effects. T can affect the body's ability to smell. This controlled-drug alters the shape of the human body. That is why we see so many different faces of Justin Ross Harris in the various images available of him through the years.

Searching online forums about LowT but no luck locating his @ss yet.

When the Devil shows you who he is, believe him.
moo and all that jazz

I agree the "what time" question is so odd. I think it was said at the hearing that RH and LH both shared picking Cooper up from daycare in the evening. So I wouldn't think it strange to check in with the other. My husband didn't have a good memory about plans when it came to our daughter when she was young, so I'd check in with him. But I'd say do you remember? or you're picking her up right? Not what time, that wasn't an issue.

I remember the "my buddy" doll commercial too! Catchy jingle.

I dont think its strange though unless she always picked him up afterwards. It seems likely that she was picking him up that day because he was going to the movie. It wouldnt make much sense if she had to drive there to pick him up every day considering how close it is to him.

Surveillance video shows that at one point in the day, he returned to his car. He did not tell the police about that visit.

Charles P. Boring, a Cobb County assistant district attorney, said in Mr. Harris’s probable cause hearing that he had a motive for wanting his son to die. “We plan to show he wanted to live a child-free life,” Mr. Boring said.

McRae, his friend, said as a 28-year-old new university student, RH began hanging out with underclassmen and falling back into the life of a college student, sometimes keeping late hours that his wife would nag him about.

About 13 months after Cooper’s birth, Mr. Harris posted a joke on Twitter originally posted by Andrew Osenga, a Christian musician based in Nashville: “NEW INVENTION: Snooze buttons on babies.” The joke may have been innocent enough, but there were more serious signs of trouble for the family. Mr. Harris had apparently grown unhappy at his job, passed over for a promotion and not getting the job at Chick-fil-A.

Ms. Harris went to Cooper’s day care to pick him up, and was told that her husband had not dropped the boy off that morning. “Ross must have left him in the car,” she said. “There’s no other explanation.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/12/u...ruct-fathers-role-in-toddlers-death.html?_r=0

Surveillance video shows that at one point in the day, he returned to his car. He did not tell the police about that visit.

Charles P. Boring, a Cobb County assistant district attorney, said in Mr. Harris’s probable cause hearing that he had a motive for wanting his son to die. “We plan to show he wanted to live a child-free life,” Mr. Boring said.

McRae, his friend, said as a 28-year-old new university student, RH began hanging out with underclassmen and falling back into the life of a college student, sometimes keeping late hours that his wife would nag him about.

About 13 months after Cooper’s birth, Mr. Harris posted a joke on Twitter originally posted by Andrew Osenga, a Christian musician based in Nashville: “NEW INVENTION: Snooze buttons on babies.” The joke may have been innocent enough, but there were more serious signs of trouble for the family. Mr. Harris had apparently grown unhappy at his job, passed over for a promotion and not getting the job at Chick-fil-A.

Ms. Harris went to Cooper’s day care to pick him up, and was told that her husband had not dropped the boy off that morning. “Ross must have left him in the car,” she said. “There’s no other explanation.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/12/u...ruct-fathers-role-in-toddlers-death.html?_r=0
Ha! This makes me feel better. I accused RH of behaving inappropriately at school while he lived with his inlaws and his wife worked full time to support him.
I feel better knowing that was the case.
Everyone said they had a happy marriage. Behavior like that from my husband of 4 years, would not make me happy.

"I dreaded how he would look..." said the male parental unit even tho he had previously viewed multiple videos filled with the details of dying & hot car deaths. Cooper's other parent did the same thing. Both of Cooper's parents searched for #HotCarDeath details online.

What concerns me about this little detail of the malodorous scent is that, AFAIK, there is no report of anyone throwing up or heaving from the stench that permeated the hot air that mournful afternoon.

My apologies but I can barely change a baby's dirty diaper without gagging. Stuff like that stings my eyes, too, and makes them, water. How does this 6'2" torturer tolerate the smell of his beautiful baby's dead body long enough to drive for two long miles after leaving the HD parking lot? Did he have any regrets?

Things I want to know:
  • how many times and how many videos that he viewed in the past 12 years that had dead or dying people or animals in them.
  • of unusual reports of cruelty to animals in TTown while he was a resident and in his recent community.

[*] if JRH was born with a [private] birth defect.
  • of all the unsolved crimes within a 120 mile radius of Tuscaloosa for the past 7 years that JRH lived in TTown; in particular, unsolved rape crimes & attempt kidnapping.

For whatever reason, this delusional perp had issues with Testosterone for quite sometime. Taking replacement hormone is a lifetime commitment. One should not stop using very expensive replacement hormone T overnight without experiencing the most unpleasant of side effects. T can affect the body's ability to smell. This controlled-drug alters the shape of the human body. That is why we see so many different faces of Justin Ross Harris in the various images available of him through the years.

Searching online forums about LowT but no luck locating his @ss yet.

When the Devil shows you who he is, believe him.
moo and all that jazz

Bbm, sorry if this has been mentioned previously, but could he have Klinefelter (XXY) Syndrome? They have low testosterone, are generally very tall, and although they are skinny when younger, tend to gain weight through the midsection when older. Also, although it's not mentioned as a symptom, I noticed while googling pictures that many individuals with this disorder seem to have a very full head of hair. Anyone know more about this syndrome? (Mods, if it is not OK to speculate about this please delete).

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

New details were released about Harris’ past from a records request for his personnel file at the Tuscaloosa Police Department.

Harris graduated from Central High School in Tuscaloosa, Ala., in 1999.

He went on to work at the University of Alabama’s TV station, WVUA, from December 1999 to January 2000, before he was asked to resign because “he was told by WVUA he wasn’t suitable for the job,” according to personnel files.

Harris was also working at Clear Channel Radio as a sound board operator from February 1999 to March 2000.

After that job, Harris went to Coca-Cola, where he was a merchandiser from March 2000 to June 2001.

From 2001 to 2006, Harris worked at the university as a parking monitor and as a mail delivery clerk, according to his personnel files. Cathy Andreen, spokeswoman for the University of Alabama, confirmed his employment.

After that, he worked at the police station as a dispatcher from June 2006 to May 2009, when he resigned.

Harris went on to enroll at the University of Alabama in August of 2009, Andreen said. He graduated in May 2012 with a bachelor’s degree in commerce and business administration.

Harris didn’t tell the Tuscaloosa police about his job at the TV station, but police found out Harris had hidden this fact from them during a lie detector test they gave him before agreeing to hire him.

During the polygraph test, Harris said he had gotten two warnings for being late to work at Coca-Cola.

On his application to work for the police department, he wrote he had been laid off by the company because of “cutbacks.”

Harris also revealed during the test he had smoked marijuana “once in 1997,” and he had stolen a T-shirt while working at Clear Channel Radio.

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_stor...ns-for-Harris-family?instance=home_lead_story

New details were released about Harris’ past from a records request for his personnel file at the Tuscaloosa Police Department.

Harris graduated from Central High School in Tuscaloosa, Ala., in 1999.

He went on to work at the University of Alabama’s TV station, WVUA, from December 1999 to January 2000, before he was asked to resign because “he was told by WVUA he wasn’t suitable for the job,” according to personnel files.

Harris was also working at Clear Channel Radio as a sound board operator from February 1999 to March 2000.

After that job, Harris went to Coca-Cola, where he was a merchandiser from March 2000 to June 2001.

From 2001 to 2006, Harris worked at the university as a parking monitor and as a mail delivery clerk, according to his personnel files. Cathy Andreen, spokeswoman for the University of Alabama, confirmed his employment.

After that, he worked at the police station as a dispatcher from June 2006 to May 2009, when he resigned.

Harris went on to enroll at the University of Alabama in August of 2009, Andreen said. He graduated in May 2012 with a bachelor’s degree in commerce and business administration.

Harris didn’t tell the Tuscaloosa police about his job at the TV station, but police found out Harris had hidden this fact from them during a lie detector test they gave him before agreeing to hire him.

During the polygraph test, Harris said he had gotten two warnings for being late to work at Coca-Cola.

On his application to work for the police department, he wrote he had been laid off by the company because of “cutbacks.”

Harris also revealed during the test he had smoked marijuana “once in 1997,” and he had stolen a T-shirt while working at Clear Channel Radio.

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_stor...ns-for-Harris-family?instance=home_lead_story

I noticed he quit his job and took the summer off before starting school.

Hardly the pow wow he describes sitting down with his wife to discuss the severe blow to their finances....sounds super irresponsible to me. Especially, considering the plan was to mooch off her parents.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resigned doesn't always equal resigned, though...sometimes one is given the opportunity to "resign". I wonder why he left. Was it to pursue further education, or because he wasn't able to get and/or keep a job so this allowed him to revert to a previous, more pleasant, lifestyle, in his mind?

Bbm, sorry if this has been mentioned previously, but could he have Klinefelter (XXY) Syndrome? They have low testosterone, are generally very tall, and although they are skinny when younger, tend to gain weight through the midsection when older. Also, although it's not mentioned as a symptom, I noticed while googling pictures that many individuals with this disorder seem to have a very full head of hair. Anyone know more about this syndrome? (Mods, if it is not OK to speculate about this please delete).

Maybe ,maybe not. It is odd for a man at 30 to be on hormones. it does appear his body habitus
fits with the syndrome. Many men with it are never diagnosed.

The main symptom is sterility. Prior to 1996 many men with it couldn't have biological children.

Look what I found!
When was he posting about being anti abortion?
Was it while his wife was still pregnant?

By 2010 over 100 successful pregnancies have been reported using*IVF*technology with surgically removed sperm material from males with Klinefelter syndrome.

About 10% of Klinefelter cases are found by*prenatal diagnosis.

A 2002 literature review of elective*abortion*rates found that approximately 58% of pregnancies in the United States with a diagnosis of Klinefelter syndrome were terminated.

It could explain a lot. Maybe he was babied by mamma?

The vast majority are infertile. Did this couple have to undergo in vitro to get pregnant?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The vast majority are infertile. Did this couple have to undergo in vitro to get pregnant?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
All we know is that mom posted on a website that RH was using androgel ? I think. She stated the were having trouble getting pregnant.

It's a very common genetic disorder.

There was also a statement made early on about mom wanting moisture and or the funeral. Cobb wouldn't release them. They said dad took pictures of Cooper to track his development or how he was developing. It just sounded like odd wording. Maybe he was now that we know medical records have been requested from dad and son (but not mom)

Little boys with Klinefelter tend to not walk until about 18months. Their speech is often delayed as well. They are still normal children. Even at the scene RH mentioned Cooper was developing fine.
That he was normal. Could be some issues there if mom did find out after having an alpha fetoprotein test that Cooper had Klinefelter's. It would have shown up.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-fetoprotein

All we know is that mom posted on a website that RH was using androgel ? I think. She stated the were having trouble getting pregnant.

It's a very common genetic disorder.

There was also a statement made early on about mom wanting moisture and or the funeral. Cobb wouldn't release them. They said dad took pictures of Cooper to track his development or how he was developing. It just sounded like odd wording. Maybe he was now that we know medical records have been requested from dad and son (but not mom)

Little boys with Klinefelter tend to not walk until about 18months. Their speech is often delayed as well. They are still normal children. Even at the scene RH mentioned Cooper was developing fine.
That he was normal. Could be some issues there if mom did find out after having an alpha fetoprotein test that Cooper had Klinefelter's. It would have shown up.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-fetoprotein

Interesting gngr~snap. Thanks for the additional information! We should probably be careful with this line of speculation and keep it confined strictly to JRH (if that is even allowed)....A few of us got our wrists slapped for wondering whether Cooper might have developmental issues, so speculating in that particular direction is clearly off-limits. :seeya:

IMO Cooper was a normal child.

That particular "disorder" isn't inhereted. It happens on it own so future children would be very unlikely to have it. It would have been a major fluke.

I was trying to make a point that IF something like we discussed were the case, I can see why RH would have posted his views on abortion on line.
If anything strange comes up during routine prenatal testing it is going to be addressed and the parents will be sent for counselling.
Most of the time even with a high AFP the baby is fine.
(*not that there even was a high AFP)
Not sure how http://mashable.com/2012/02/13/social-media-forensics/ to word it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsIris1127