Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it common now to have life insurance on a wife as well as a husband?

(I know, I probably sound archaic.) While I've worked full- and part-time over the years, we've just never had life insurance on anyone but the major breadwinner at our house. That was at the advice of our insurance agent (and parents) years ago.
absolutely a wife should life insurance.

Respectfully and imho, you've chosen the hard road which is difficult but I'm sure you're okay with it. I hope that you will make a different decision when this same "challenge" comes your way again (as they often do). Sometimes the wolf comes back wearing a different fur, iykwim? Keep your truthfulness, ditch any moneygrubbers, and make things easier for you and your kids. Sometimes you have to be a little selfish. It's ok.

Best wishes.
:peace:

Thank you!

Actually, thanks to MSM & WS (plus my own personal experiences which I won't delve into) -- I will NEVER remarry or have an "exclusive" relationship with anyone who will threaten my relationship with my children.

I've lived a sad story.
I've read too many sad stories.
Too many women think that if they love a man enough they can "change" him.

Not me -- I know the truth and I'm scared to death.

I'm actually in a "somewhat meaningful-yet-casual relationship".... he and I have both discussed how much we wish we could share "daily life" -- and he has mentioned it more than once -- he's the kind of man I've dreamed of...

BUT

I refuse -- I'm too afraid; I can't take the risk -- I'm too afraid that I won't "see" something about him that could hurt my children -- no way, no how...
He knows little about my kids and they've never met -- they know NOTHING about him...

The way I see it -- there are several opportunities to "connect" with people/lovers in a lifetime.
You get ONE chance with your kids.

I picked, married, and breeded with someone I believed in and we ended up divorcing.
No way I'll make my kids live with someone who is not their father...

That's just me, and some might think I'm extreme or limiting myself, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.. jmo.

Thank you!

Actually, thanks to MSM & WS (plus my own personal experiences which I won't delve into) -- I will NEVER remarry or have an "exclusive" relationship with anyone who will threaten my relationship with my children.

I've lived a sad story.

I'm actually in a "somewhat meaningful-yet-casual relationship".... he and I have both discussed how much we wish we could share "daily life" -- and he has mentioned it more than once -- he's the kind of man I've dreamed of...

BUT

I refuse -- I'm too afraid; I can't take the risk -- I'm too afraid that I won't "see" something about him that could hurt my children -- no way, no how...
He knows little about my kids and they've never met -- they know NOTHING about him...

The way I see it -- there are several opportunities to "connect" with people/lovers in a lifetime.

I picked, married, and breeded with someone I believed in and we ended up divorcing.

That's just me, and some might think I'm extreme or limiting myself, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.. jmo.
Most women I know have waited until their youngest was driving at least. None have gotten re married until after 18 most dated about 5 years first. One just had a baby boy! Her girls are 25 & 22!!!..

Um. No thank.you :)

All posts are MOO.

If you follow cruise info, there are quite a few the disappear on cruises.

I am going more for the wife to disappear than Cooper

If you follow cruise info, there are quite a few the disappear on cruises.

I am going more for the wife to disappear than Cooper
And most of them never get charged either!
wow. [emoji568]

All posts are MOO.

I thought he was a tad better. Just a tad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that you mention it, RH's PR guy actually gave us examples of LH "grieving". Her own PR guy didn't even do that.

Thank you!

I've lived a sad story.

BUT

(((((Hugs))))))

You're a brilliant woman with your eyes wide open and your priorities in order!

You Rock!

(((((Hugs))))))

You're a brilliant woman with your eyes wide open and your priorities in order!

You Rock!

:blushing: Wow, thank you, you all are so supportive, I'm trying not to cry;

I just can't explain it -- how many women "friends" are down my throat to "move on" and "get back in the game"... or criticizing me for being "just like a man-*advertiser censored*" because I'm in this relationship where I do actually love a man but won't take it any further.... they don't "get it" and they don't "get me" and I just want to SCREAM!!! I just want them to leave me alone and trust that if I want to spend the next 15+ years of my life putting my kids first to back off -- I don't have the same priorities.... and I'm sad because I expected them to be more like-minded...

:blushing: Wow, thank you, you all are so supportive, I'm trying not to cry;

I just can't explain it -- how many women "friends" are down my throat to "move on" and "get back in the game"... or criticizing me for being "just like a man-*advertiser censored*" because I'm in this relationship where I do actually love a man but won't take it any further.... they don't "get it" and they don't "get me" and I just want to SCREAM!!! I just want them to leave me alone and trust that if I want to spend the next 15+ years of my life putting my kids first to back off -- I don't have the same priorities.... and I'm sad because I expected them to be more like-minded...

Tell them to start reading here...

It's definitely a high chair, imo. It has a lap/waist belt, and that shiny washable fabric.

Is it this one?

Graco Blossom 4-in-1 High Chair - Brompton at Babies r Us/ It has an insert but ut can ne removed for cleaning.

Also in the talk about the cruise RH wanted so bad...I do think ti's for his brother sister in law... but if anyone was going to go missing off the boat it would be LeAnna.

How much insurance on her? And Cooper would get survivor benefits for her job?

Even if RH didn't put his head in the door, certainly he would smell the decomposition that was already taking place. Perhaps that is why he shut the door after 3 seconds and also waiting to see if the person walking by commented on the odor.

There have already been claims that RH has no sense of smell, and also that he is deaf in one ear. I am waiting to hear what else is claimed...probably that he is blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

Speculation of course, but can you imagine the sympathy (and donations) going his way if he and his wife took a cruise to try to recover from the awful accidental loss of their son when the wife tragically fell overboard?

There have already been claims that RH has no sense of smell, and also that he is deaf in one ear. I am waiting to hear what else is claimed...probably that he is blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.
Thank goodness he can tune a guitar! His hearing is OK.
I suspect he can smell too. I think he has handicaps when it suits him. Jmo

All posts are MOO.

He couldn't taste his breakfast and was preoccupied with his sadness.

He also couldn't gauge how hot the weather was that day either because his sense of touch is impaired.

Speculation of course, but can you imagine the sympathy (and donations) going his way if he and his wife took a cruise to try to recover from the awful accidental loss of their son when the wife tragically fell overboard?
Or, Jumped... Due to her tragically losing her son in a horrible manner...

All posts are MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member