Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I also find it difficult to hang in when unfounded theories are espoused and then new members join in thinking they are fact. As far as we know from the facts presented Cooper was buckled in his car seat and wasn't killed on his way from Chik Fil A. This should be an interesting trial. Justice for Cooper!

Ummm...unfounded theories? If there are "facts presented Cooper was buckled in his car seat", no one has used that to refute my theory. I will gladly read what you can produce. I find it very odd that people will use RH's testimony of some information as "fact", but not others. duh.... As far as I know, most everything being discussed here is theory--there sure are a lot of opinions being stated that are not fact based.

How to survive in prison? I wonder when that search was made. Was it on the 18th of June? Was it after he realized his son was not alive after returning from lunch? Was he in coverup mode at that point? I haven't seen that discussed anywhere.

How to survive in prison? I wonder when that search was made. Was it on the 18th of June? Was it after he realized his son was not alive after returning from lunch? Was he in coverup mode at that point? I haven't seen that discussed anywhere.
Wonder how long he sexted with minors?

Wonder how long he sexted with minors?

That kind of would depend on when he made that search, don't you think? If it was before the 18th of June, yes, maybe it had to do with the minors but if it was the 18th, would that appear that it was because he knew what had happened to Cooper?

I am not sure but I think be met this minor shen she was 16, but she is 17 now.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Let me - let me hear the question.

"UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. I'm sorry. Did he have chats regarding sexual activities with other women while his wife was sleeping and while his child was in the room somewhere?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, again, what timeframe are we dealing with?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Oh, I'm sorry, this would have been back around 2013, leading up to 2014, when this happened. It's an ongoing activity of the marital issues, judge?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So your contention is that proves motive how?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It proves motive because he was unhappy in his marriage. We plan to show that he wanted to live a child-free life, or there is evidence to suggest that based on his Internet searches."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/cnr.05.html

He jumps around between the two girls. and LH.

"UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And I'll just speed this along. Did -- were there sex and text messages talking about the fact that his wife knew he had cheated on her before? STODDARD: Yes, there were.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. And let's talk about and move up to about two weeks before the child's death. With one of these people he was having a conversation with, did he talk about exposing himself while he's chatting and messaging this girl.

STODDARD: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And was he sending pictures?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And did he admit to her that he was not alone while he was doing it?

All posts are MOO

That kind of would depend on when he made that search, don't you think? If it was before the 18th of June, yes, maybe it had to do with the minors but if it was the 18th, would that appear that it was because he knew what had happened to Cooper?

Absolutely. I actually think his search for surviving in jail was 2 fold, but this is only my opinion.

(I'm most leery of saying I think the crime was premeditated.)

I am not sure but I think be met this minor shen she was 16, but she is 17 now.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Let me - let me hear the question.

"UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. I'm sorry. Did he have chats regarding sexual activities with other women while his wife was sleeping and while his child was in the room somewhere?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, again, what timeframe are we dealing with?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Oh, I'm sorry, this would have been back around 2013, leading up to 2014, when this happened. It's an ongoing activity of the marital issues, judge?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So your contention is that proves motive how?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It proves motive because he was unhappy in his marriage. We plan to show that he wanted to live a child-free life, or there is evidence to suggest that based on his Internet searches."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/cnr.05.html

All posts are MOO

ahh, thank you.

ugh thinking about my kids at 16 receiving a pic of a 30ish year olds penis... omg

Absolutely. I actually think his search for surviving in jail was 2 fold, but this is only my opinion.

(I'm most leery of saying I think the crime was premeditated.)

I'm thinking if it actually was on the 18th and it was after he returned from lunch it had more to do with his realization that he actually did forget to get Cooper to daycare and was in panic mode trying to figure out the rest of the how it should be played out. If it was in the morning, it would be more telling to me he knew then the baby was in the car and had no intention of going out there to see about him at all. If it was before the 18th, it could be either concern for his coverup or concern for his activities with sexting.

I'm thinking if it actually was on the 18th and it was after he returned from lunch it had more to do with his realization that he actually did forget to get Cooper to daycare and was in panic mode trying to figure out the rest of the how it should be played out. If it was in the morning, it would be more telling to me he knew then the baby was in the car and had no intention of going out there to see about him at all. If it was before the 18th, it could be either concern for his coverup or concern for his activities with sexting.

Another thought, jh's brother is LE, so I doubt jh truly believed sexting a minor was legal. jh had to know the law. Plus all he had to do was call his brother and ask him about sexting minors....just say he heard about it on the news or some such.

Poor Cooper. He didn't stand a chance with RH for a father. Did RH ever think of anyone but himself?

Another thought, jh was a police dispatcher, jh's brother is LE, so I doubt jh truly believed sexting a minor was legal. jh had to know the law. Plus all he had to do was call his brother and ask him about sexting minors....just say he heard about it on the news or some such.

On the topic of RH and LE. I have seen several people say that Ross was in LE and he should know this or that. He was a dispatcher. He wasn't a cop. He didn't go to the academy. He was a switchboard operator of sorts. No offense to any dispatchers out there. Multi tasking and staying calm would be a requisite in that job, neither skill that RH seems to be well versed in.

True. All I meant was that jh should have had some knowledge about the legalities of sexting with a teen.
I should have left out the dispatcher reference....
edited because I deleted dispatcher comment in previous post.

I may have this all wrong, but the picture I see is that there was planning, at least on RH's part, about how to do away with the burden of his son for some time prior to Cooper's death. If that is true, it makes sense to me that he would also be researching the possibilities of what could happen to himself, in the event that the death would look suspicious. So he would want to research possible charges and penalties.....and defenses. "but there was no malicious intent!" JMO

Ummm...unfounded theories? If there are "facts presented Cooper was buckled in his car seat", no one has used that to refute my theory. I will gladly read what you can produce. I find it very odd that people will use RH's testimony of some information as "fact", but not others. duh.... As far as I know, most everything being discussed here is theory--there sure are a lot of opinions being stated that are not fact based.
Seriously, the fact that Cooper was belted in his carseat was the testimony and pictures presented to the judge during the PCH by Stoddard. JMO

Sorry to be graphic but iirc according to the testimony he was in that hot car deceased for long enough to be in a sitting position shaped rigor mortis and a stench and there were abrasions to the back of his head. There are probably plenty of forensic signs on that car seat that a child died in it, and if he was unbuckled he likely would not have died in a sitting position imo but lying down after being all over that car trying to get out

Jmo but I think the police are pretty sure based on the evidence Cooper died in that car seat and I'm not really sure why RH would have lied about buckling him in the seat.

It's scary to me that this is what society has come to.... In life and death situations people are actually searching the Internet for advice rather than dialing 911 for assistance. I know RH is a rare breed of selfish and stupid, but I don't think for a minute that this isn't a trend. I guess we need to specifically teach our children that calling 911 is the first crucial step in an emergency, lest they run to the Internet first!

One "small detail" that continues to stand out in my mind was the discussion LH and RH had that stated "I dreaded how he would look." (paraphrasing). The fact that this is past tense is disturbing. As others have said LH's eulogy and the words "I'm doing this for you Ross" speaks volumes.

IMO they were in on this together and decided to rid themselves of their child. :(

On the topic of RH and LE. I have seen several people say that Ross was in LE and he should know this or that. He was a dispatcher. He wasn't a cop. He didn't go to the academy. He was a switchboard operator of sorts. No offense to any dispatchers out there. Multi tasking and staying calm would be a requisite in that job, neither skill that RH seems to be well versed in.

....and let's not forget that most dispatchers would never even think about cursing out a police officer like RH did---it goes against the training & goes against his innate skills. So what is it then?

I wonder if they tested RH for drug usage when they arrested him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08