So she gets out today....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How long do you think she will be out this time? She was only out a week last time. (the longest week ever!)

it is just distastefull anyone would pay for an interview, not to mention if your child was missing you would have already done it for free, I would be lining up at the news station begging to put me on so I might find her

Ugh. I can't wait any longer. I have to get ready for work. I know you guys will let me know if anything happens. LOL

The really sad part is all the money is going to go to some high priced Attorney to help get her off

Oh, I expect things to pretty much be the same as before. Baez taking her to his office for hours and hours to "hang out" and her baking brownies, playing on the internet, etc. She will probably be excited to be interviewed and be working on her "no comment" speech while doing her nails and hair. Nothing is going to be any different than last time...except she won't have security detail inside the home this time. This should make her life much easier and the party can start then.

Live it up, Casey! This is America and you are reaping the benefits right now, but the laws that are allowing this will also be the laws that will eventually put you away for life.

SS I honestly think LE / DA is going to go for the death penalty.......
I think the A's messed with the wrong LE the look on the Sheriff's face when he heard CA wanted a apology was a look I'd never want to get from LE........he was pi$$ed off.

I don't have voice for the reporters talking ... dang!

Who's the heavyset guy ... in the brown jacket and tan pants?

Also, the cam at the house ... is stuck

Things are too quiet at the Anthony house....I wonder if they are taking her to a safe house?

The really sad part is all the money is going to go to some high priced Attorney to help get her off

Now I know you meant this in a serious manner!

:laugh:sorry couldn't help it - gettin 'slap happy here from lack of sleep:rolling:

Please don't ban me - I didn't mean it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back