Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very interesting. If it is MC, did he "know" her before, or did he acquire knowledge when they supposedly started their relationship? Hm hm hm hm hm

one more quick thought - actually speculation -

What if Terri refused to tell where she was to LE exactly because - she did not want to disclose it as it would disclose a relationship that would only hurt her marriage more to do so. (e.g. - affair) And it would only hurt another person's marriage - or whatever. She tried not to tell that part of her day... but LE found out another way.

Which, as uncomfortable as it is for all involved, gives Terri her alibi. And ruins her marriage. (Just in case the murder for hire wasn't enough.)

Okay I'll shut up now. :shutup:

It's just that it's so hard to fathom that friends of Terri would turn into her accomplices in disappearing Kyron. :waitasec:

I really think MC and TH knew each other before Kyron went missing. I have a hard time believing that he is just some random old friend of Kaine's who happens to be knee deep in this case. I call BS!

Well, what I meant is that she probably doesn't think of him as a friend. Regardless if the police found the stuff first, they got it through him, and I'm thinking that doesn't equal friend in her book. I don't know if that's a barb against her from LE by calling him friend, or it's not him that they are referring to.

You know, she may never have really considered him a friend. Maybe he was just someone to use to suit her purposes.

Sounds like a desperate move by LE...these searches should have been made weeks ago.

I still think that other shoe is about to drop, and not a tennis shoe, but a steel toed boot.

What if Terri refused to tell where she was to LE exactly because - she did not want to disclose it as it would disclose a relationship that would only hurt her marriage more to do so. (e.g. - affair) And it would only hurt another person's marriage - or whatever. She tried not to tell that part of her day... but LE found out another way.

Which, as uncomfortable as it is for all involved, gives Terri her alibi. And ruins her marriage. (Just in case the murder for hire wasn't enough.)

Okay I'll shut up now. :shutup:

It's just that it's so hard to fathom that friends of Terri would turn into her accomplices in disappearing Kyron. :waitasec:

I cant help thinking in those circumstances...that it would be better to admit to a affair than say nothing at all and be considered as someone who had possibly done serious harm to my step child :(

Well, this might explain the long meeting with LE and the change in Kaine's demeanor (broken, grieving) during his Wall of Hope interview. He may have had his optimism deflated after hearing that they searched the homes of possible accomplices and didn't find Kyron. :(

Kyron... where are you little guy? Please come home to your parents, safe and sound.

I agree with you. I have been thinking which one of my friends I would go to jail for and I can't quite say that I would for anyone. If TH has an accomplice my guess is they are not totally all there (mentally).

I really think MC and TH knew each other before Kyron went missing. I have a hard time believing that he is just some random old friend of Kaine's who happens to be knee deep in this case. I call BS!

I second that.

This quote struck me (why? I am not sure)

"All three friends had spent "significant" amount of time with Terri since the case began, sources said."

Have we seen any people around TH on any newscast or pictures of her?

I agree with you. I have been thinking which one of my friends I would go to jail for and I can't quite say that I would for anyone. If TH has an accomplice my guess is they are not totally all there (mentally).

Or else another married man.

This quote struck me (why? I am not sure)

"All three friends had spent "significant" amount of time with Terri since the case began, sources said."

Have we seen any people around TH on any newscast or pictures of her?

I'm sort of remembering two female friends - didn't one of them organize a vigil?

And Cook - that would be three.

I'll look for those names....

I'll go you one better - what if TH was out trying to hire someone to kill the husband? I don't really think she'd want to use a hit man for an alibi.

Updated at 4:43:

"Two of the homes were in Tualatin. A third search warrant at an undiclosed location was executed Thursday. Sources tell KGW investigators decided to obtain the search warrants after examining cell phone records, emails and conducting surveillance. All three friends had spent "significant" amount of time with Terri since the case began, sources said."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Source-Tualatin-homes-of-Terri-Hormans-friends-searched-kyron-missing-portland-99062069.html

I wish we could see the emails lol :)

I'm sort of remembering two female friends - didn't one of them organize a vigil?

And Cook - that would be three.

I'll look for those names....

Quoting myself...

Oops - those were two female friends of Kaine's - but then so was Cook - so who knows?

How long has Kyron been missing? Who in their right mind would hide a kidnapped child for that long? At what point does this person realize what they are doing is not right?

I also wonder if the 3 people were cooperative? Did they know they houses were about to be searched or did the cops just show up and say we are hear to serve a search warrant?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back