Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A search of friends of Terri's homes "in the past week" seems a bit nebulous to me. Does this "search" actually go back to last Thursday, July 15, or is it referring to early this week - prior to Kaine's "meetings" with LE and the withdrawal of the request for additional funds for the case?

We're all sitting at our computers, twiddling our thumbs, awaiting breaking news in the case, but we didn't know anything about these searches. I realize that LE doesn't owe us an explanation for the their actions, but how did the media not catch on to this? I gotta hand it to LE in Portland/Multnomah County: They've mastered the art of keeping things close to the vest! jmo

Updated at 4:43:

"Two of the homes were in Tualatin. A third search warrant at an undiclosed location was executed Thursday. Sources tell KGW investigators decided to obtain the search warrants after examining cell phone records, emails and conducting surveillance. All three friends had spent "significant" amount of time with Terri since the case began, sources said."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Source-Tualatin-homes-of-Terri-Hormans-friends-searched-kyron-missing-portland-99062069.html

Wow, wish we could see the search warrents, must have found something significant to be able to get warrents

MC and BO are my guesses...which leaves someone out.

But for LE to have searched, and not arrested...but then to withdraw the money request and meet with KH, tells me that they very well might be at a dead end.

Best-
Herding Cats

Updated at 4:43:

"Two of the homes were in Tualatin. A third search warrant at an undiclosed location was executed Thursday. Sources tell KGW investigators decided to obtain the search warrants after examining cell phone records, emails and conducting surveillance. All three friends had spent "significant" amount of time with Terri since the case began, sources said."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Source-Tualatin-homes-of-Terri-Hormans-friends-searched-kyron-missing-portland-99062069.html

conducting surveillance

:eek:

:popcorn:

Doesn't strike me as odd that Terri has a couple friends who supported her during this time. I do think MC needs to be looked at. Interesting that cell phone records are just now being looked at by LE - why not 6 weeks ago? moo

ETA: Wonder what the 'probable cause' is for the searches?

This doesn't surprise me at all. I expect news like this to become a fairly normal occurrence soon enough. I truly do not believe that LE is chasing a wild squirrel... er... goose. I think they know a lot more about what is going on here than they have let on. Obviously it's not enough for an arrest, at least not one that will stick at this point, but I think they have plenty to know that they are on the right track.

Just my opinion.

BO and MC and then there is Finster(?) 1st to come forward defending Terr, I think...
We know MC lives in same neighborhood as Kaine. Do we know if BO is Portland area, too and what about Finster? (am not advocating to sleuth these ppl only wondering if we know from msm the area they live in as we do for MC..

snip~Two of the homes were in Tualatin. A third search warrant at an undiclosed location was executed Thursday.~end snip

2 are from Tualatin, have we heard of anyone or anything from this area? im not recalling ever hearing it if so...

I don't think Cook is the "friend who knew TH's whereabouts" the day Kyron disappeared because supposedly they met after he disappeared. Unless, as I suspect, they knew eachother before. I'm thinking maybe someone saw her somewhere which wouldn't be shocking as she was probably pretty well known . . . or infamous, anyway.

I am very happy to hear about the searches of the friends' houses. I hope it's off of a good lead. Funny to see the Tualatin thing since we were suspecting that area yesterday . . . . Just sayin . . . .

BO and MC possibly? and then there's Finster(?) We know MC lives in Kaines neighborhood, do we know what area the other two are from? (am not advocating to sleuth any of these, rather only wondering if we've learned from msm the area they live in as we learned about MC)

snip~Two of the homes were in Tualatin. A third search warrant at an undiclosed location was executed Thursday.~end snip

Hmmm, 2 from Tualatin??... Have we heard of anyone or of anything from or about this area? If so, Im not recalling it..??

(YS, I love your "Courage" sig.)

Know what else this tells me? That they've only looked at TH all this time...and no one else. And they're searching Th's friends' homes. And they have no real idea what happened to Kyron, or where he is.

Best-
Herding Cats

BO and MC possibly? and then there's Finster(?) We know MC lives in Kaines neighborhood, do we know what area the other two are from? (am not advocating to sleuth any of these, rather only wondering if we've learned from msm the area they live in as we learned about MC)

Hmmm, 2 from Tualatin??... Have we heard of anyone or of anything from or about this area? If so, Im not recalling it..??

I put it on a map, just for the general idea of where it is.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...213,-122.722092&spn=0.148154,0.21801&t=h&z=12

Know what else this tells me? That they've only looked at TH all this time...and no one else. And they're searching Th's friends' homes. And they have no real idea what happened to Kyron, or where he is.

Best-
Herding Cats

I am probably a fool here but I really really think they have had a good idea of his whereabouts since this began IMO:twocents:

Best-
Herding Cats

On the other hand maybe from what they know they have known all the time they was on the right track.

JMO

Another thing that has been on my mind is why had DY been? We have not seen or heard from her since they cancelled their weekly pressers. I sure hope she is ok and just laying low for her own sanity/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back