Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WElcome!!!
Just when someone told me how to pronounce Multonamah, aw heck I forgot how to spell it,lol...but you know and now this city,lol

Thanks for giving us the correct way to say this.

Yeah, the place names around here can be a mouthful: Clackamas, Klickitat, Wahkiahkum, Skamania, Multnomah, Clatskanie...and then there's Willamette, which clearly should be pronounced will-uh-MET, but it's really pronounced will-AM-it (so explain why the park at the confluence of the Clackamas and Willamette rivers--Clackamette Park--is clack-uh-MET and not clack-AM-it???).

These searches are an interesting development. I have such a difficult time believing that TH has a friend who, at this late stage, would have information that they haven't already provided voluntarily to LE *if* they had been involved in some sort of cover-up for a scenario in which Kyron is well and just hidden away. Sadly, I think that any information they might find in these searches is for recovery, not rescue, purposes. I would love to be wrong.

I think they were able to get warrants based on communications that could have led LE to conclude that she had told one or another of these people something and with a child missing, some judges are a little more likely to go ahead and give a warrant if it can be shown there is any possibility the child or evidence might be found. But I am not sold on any of these people knowing anything; I don't think Terri would tell anyone if she had done something horrible, she may have asked them to hide things at their homes, for example, photos, letters, something like that, they could be searching for.

The allegation is that Terri asked MC to lie to her attorney (Houze) about being at MC's house. Not lie to LE.

She added that Terri Horman asked Cook to lie to her own attorney and others about the fact that she had gone to Cook's home.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

Thanks Bean, that is what I thought...sure would not want your atty. to know you are copying stuff in a RO and sharing it with your um friend.

As bizarre as this case has been so far, I wouldn't be surprised if there was something going on it wasn't your typical 'affair'.

I will preface my comment by saying that this is based on what other posters have said about Kaine's demeanor appearing to be different. My computer is ancient and when I try to watch the videos, it locks up.

I'm wondering if LE had reason to believe someone in one of these three properties may have been involved and was keeping Kyron. This gave Kaine hope that Kyron was still alive. If nothing was found in these searches, obviously I can't say that for sure, that hope he was holding onto was shaken. JMO

Sorry....lol, I meant an affair isn't illegal....but doing away with a little child sure as hello is. She can't/won't maybe admit to an affair so I doubt she can/will admit to anything else if she is guilty,IMO IF

Ok now I follow ya! I am notorious for being confused, so please just bear with me ;)

??????????

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Tualatin-Woman-Plans-Vigil-To-Bring-Focus-Back-to-Korman-97903029.html

From July 6th...

A Tualatin woman was planning a Friday night vigil for Kyron Horman, a boy she never even knew.

Beth, who didn't want to share her last name, said she felt that there's too much emphasis on criminal theories than the search for one of the cutest boys she's ever seen.....She's holding the vigil Friday night at 8 p.m., in front of the "wall of hope."

Ok now I follow ya! I am notorious for being confused, so please just bear with me ;)

You cannot possibly be more confused than me,lol
I have spent years of my life on the Haleigh Cummings/Inmate Anthony cases and my mind is mush. I came here to take a break from those and now I have been sucked into this one cause this little guy has tugged at my heart.

OR Two-a-latin, if you're being ironic. ;)

Awesome map, free and Kid free!
I haven't heard of any friends down that way previous to this. They would not be friends from Skyline, or necessarily friends from Hillsboro teaching days (but that is possible).

Common route between the Horman home and Tualatin would be across on Hwy 217, yes free? I hate driving down that way anymore. Traffic.

I'll tell "kid free" she's awesome =)

Yeah, going down 217 would make sense, but as a local there are some back roads to avoid 217 and I-5 that I regularly use to visit friends in
"Twoall ah tin" =)

Just depending on "where" in Tualatin you are going though =)

Erm well thats weird too because she appeared to be sticking up for Terri and it didnt appear to me at least that Kaine was over pleased about the interviews that Finster was doing.

My guess is that many of their mutual friends now see Terri in a very different light, maybe some see Kaine differently too. Probably took some of them a while to change perspective.

That last video posted won't load for me but in the article with a picture it looks like the house that was searched does that mean that house? Surely they have not posted a picture of where they looked

OR Two-a-latin, if you're being ironic. ;)

Hopefully not 'too-little-too-late-uh-tin.'

Common route between the Horman home and Tualatin would be across on Hwy 217, yes free? I hate driving down that way anymore. Traffic.

When we head up that way (near Cornelius Pass) for Pumpkin-picking around Halloween, we take I-5 north to 217, then 217 north to 26, then west on 26.

ETA: I should have pointed out that this is the reverse trip of what you were asking about.

She (Terri's friend) may have taken Terri off her FB at Terri's request since people knew her name and might look for posts by Terri?

Any locals watching KGW? I just saw a picture of a house, in the beginning of the video, when they were talking about "friends houses searched"..
Just wondering if it looked familiar to anyone? It didn't to me.
I'll try to get a picture if they show it again..

Yeah, the place names around here can be a mouthful: Clackamas, Klickitat, Wahkiahkum, Skamania, Multnomah, Clatskanie...and then there's Willamette, which clearly should be pronounced will-uh-MET, but it's really pronounced will-AM-it (so explain why the park at the confluence of the Clackamas and Willamette rivers--Clackamette Park--is clack-uh-MET and not clack-AM-it???).
These searches are an interesting development. I have such a difficult time believing that TH has a friend who, at this late stage, would have information that they haven't already provided voluntarily to LE *if* they had been involved in some sort of cover-up for a scenario in which Kyron is well and just hidden away. Sadly, I think that any information they might find in these searches is for recovery, not rescue, purposes. I would love to be wrong.

Lot of American Indian names up there, sounds like. We got a few strange names of towns and counties in Texas, too.
Oh, and the state of Arkansas, is pronounced Ar-kan-saw.
But the river of the same name and spelled the same way in Kansas is pronounced Ar-kansas... like the state.
Go figure.

I think these searches might be of computers, as well. If they found stuff on Terri's computer, it might lead them to stuff she sent to these friends.
FWIW, I don't think they were looking for Kyron, partficularly... just more evidence and/or leads that might help them find him. I think if they had any idea where he was, they would already have gone and got him by now. JMO.

Do you think LE took the opportunity to ask if they had any other property - rentals - ranches - businesses or where they worked - or what they threw away at the dump?

It's just too coincidental that she attempted to hire someone in 2009 to kill her husband & in 2010 her husband's child goes missing. What are the odds of that happening?

oho.. excellent snag GingerRed.. I thought where I read 'BO' earlier that is who they were already referring to.

"A Tualatin woman was planning a Friday night vigil for Kyron Horman, a boy she never even knew.

Beth, who didn't want to share her last name, said she felt that there's too much emphasis on criminal theories than the search for one of the cutest boys she's ever seen.....She's holding the vigil Friday night at 8 p.m., in front of the "wall of hope." "

Free.. 'member me asking who that woman is/was when we were out/about.
And, if I think about it now, didn't it come out later that there were 3 people who organized the vigil? "Beth" OneName, MC and... who else? I just read "3 people" in a news story, no names.

Well I hope MCSO isn't stingy on handing out Obstruction of Justice charges if they are warranted.

Do you think LE took the opportunity to ask if they had any other property - rentals - ranches - businesses or where they worked - or what they threw away at the dump?

It's just too coincidental that she attempted to hire someone in 2009 to kill her husband & in 2010 her husband's child goes missing. What are the odds of that happening?
BBM....exactly! what are the odds of all of these things happening in isolation of each other????? I totally agree. And I know in my bones (moo alert) that Terri Horman has been a really, really busy girl the last few months and up to no good! (moo)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back