Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am too. Remember he said something to the effect that TH told him to lie to LE that she wasn't there (at his house) IIRC. Maybe this was the day she was referring too? IDK just speculating, I thought it was odd at the time.

wow... here I was thinking she was talking about being there after the RO. I bet you're right.

OMG, I'm about to cry. I hope they find him. **back to regularly scheduled programming**

too-awl-uh-tin

WElcome!!!
Just when someone told me how to pronounce Multonamah, aw heck I forgot how to spell it,lol...but you know and now this city,lol

Thanks for giving us the correct way to say this.

Looks like two of these houses are roughly 20 miles south. Need our map peops.

I had help from my DD making this...

The map only covers Washington County, but it gives you a good idea of how Beaverton, Tigard, & Tualatin all kind of smash together..

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/KYRON/Maps KYRON/Cities-1.jpg

(click to enlarge)

Also note (MOUNTAINS) on the map.. This is the area of the school and the H. house..

side note..
Video from roads requested by LE end up either on one side of these mountians or the other.
(South side, Beaverton, Aloha, Tigard, Tualatin, etc)
(North side, Hwy 30, Sauvie Island, etc)

I am probably a fool here but I really really think they have had a good idea of his whereabouts since this began IMO:twocents:

Would explain why Kaine and Desiree have been so sure from the beginning he's going to be coming home alive and well.

wow... here I was thinking she was talking about being there after the RO. I bet you're right.

But I dont get it. Ok shes married and having a affair isnt morally right but it certainly isnt illegal. If you was with a lover when something like happened ...surely it would be better to say so because then at least you would have an alibi. Why just say nothing at all or tell the guy to lie about you having been to his house? It doesnt make sense.

I am probably a fool here but I really really think they have had a good idea of his whereabouts since this began IMO:twocents:

So you think LE has known Kyron's whereabouts since early on?

Sounds like a desperate move by LE...these searches should have been made weeks ago.

Not if LE couldn't show a judge enough cause to get a search warrant. LE can't just go bust on anyones home without some sort of probable cause.

But I dont get it. Ok shes married and having a affair isnt morally right but it certainly isnt illegal. If you was with a lover when something like happened ...surely it would be better to say so because then at least you would have an alibi. Why just say nothing at all or tell the guy to lie about you having been to his house? It doesnt make sense.

That may be the kicker here.....affair not illegal.....but something else is highly illegal.IMO

I totally agree, but nothing this woman does had made a whole lot of sense!

Finster was the one i was thinking of too :)

I did notice that Terri is no longer a FB friend of Finster. I think it's been at least a week since she de-friended Terri, maybe a lot longer. Finster is still a FB friend of Kaine.

So you think LE has known Kyron's whereabouts since early on?

I don't really think exactly but I think they have some sense of what is going on...now finding him exactly I dunno......I just have to hold onto this hope...the other stuff is too hard for my heart to handle...I just cannot see them stretching this out if they do not have some inkling of something.....gosh maybe I just have too much faith in LE.

It does if he is in any way involved in what happened to Kyron (or covering for her, whether or not he realized that was what he was doing).

That may be the kicker here.....affair not illegal.....but something else is highly illegal.IMO

Nana, you have got me guessing lots of things tonite? What are you implying is illegal? I am so confused ;)

too-awl-uh-tin

OR Two-a-latin, if you're being ironic. ;)

Awesome map, free and Kid free!
I haven't heard of any friends down that way previous to this. They would not be friends from Skyline, or necessarily friends from Hillsboro teaching days (but that is possible).

Common route between the Horman home and Tualatin would be across on Hwy 217, yes free? I hate driving down that way anymore. Traffic.

Ok everyone....lets all step away from our computer and scream real loud..........................whew....boy that feels so much better....now back to this case.:innocent:

I did notice that Terri is no longer a FB friend of Finster. I think it's been at least a week since she de-friended Terri, maybe a lot longer. Finster is still a FB friend of Kaine.

Erm well thats weird too because she appeared to be sticking up for Terri and it didnt appear to me at least that Kaine was over pleased about the interviews that Finster was doing.

Nana, you have got me guessing lots of things tonite? What are you implying is illegal? I am so confused ;)

Sorry....lol, I meant an affair isn't illegal....but doing away with a little child sure as hello is. She can't/won't maybe admit to an affair so I doubt she can/will admit to anything else if she is guilty,IMO IF

I am too. Remember he said something to the effect that TH told him to lie to LE that she wasn't there (at his house) IIRC. Maybe this was the day she was referring too? IDK just speculating, I thought it was odd at the time.

The allegation is that Terri asked MC to lie to her attorney (Houze) about being at MC's house. Not lie to LE.

She added that Terri Horman asked Cook to lie to her own attorney and others about the fact that she had gone to Cook's home.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back