Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I hear of the duct tape it makes me think Casey was furious that Caylee was crying and wanted her to shut up.That's how I see it.Maybe she was planning to get rid of her before but this time she lost it.

And according to Amy had the tape readily available since she got it from Amy and had not returned it.

I believe she left in her car that night and killed her that night, maybe even close to where they found her. She did not dump her until later, but I believe she killed her that night.

Another possibility I had not considered until the searches at the Anthony house was she duct taped her little face up and killed her right in that house.

And even sadder, and not to go off topic and not to forget Caylee, but even more sad is the fact of how many innocent children are killed by their parents/caregivers/boyfriends-girlfriends of parents every day. Every freaking day...some innocent child goes through something that we can't even imagine in our worst nightmares.

How can anyone kill a child?? I have never understood that.

While I am sorry you are so sad, I don't consider it "gloating" to discuss this not being new news to everyone. It is not any surprise they found more evidence to back up the charges she was arrested on. It isn't a matter of anyone here being right or wrong. It is only following the case and discussing what is going on in that context.

None of us want to believe that any mother could be capable of such horrors as we have already seen. Unfortunately, it happens because people there are people who value life so very little. This is a crime board and filled with such stories.

This case gets uglier by the minute and people need to prepare themselves for what will come in at the trial. This is only the beginning of the horror that will come out when they present the actual evidence, crime scene photos, and other things. They will be presented in their entirety and it will not be censored in any way.

I believe there is SO MUCH MORE to this case than we have a clue about now and it is going to be VERY UGLY in my opinion.

No way did someone just put her there....Defense better just give up & have her plead guilty to what she did. KC needs to face her life in jail NOW not later! That is sooo sad to read that article..even though I knew in my heart & from all of the reports we already have seen.

Poor Caylee what did she do to her? I pray that Caylee didn't suffer...or realize what her own Mommy was doing to her. It makes me feel sick to my stomach.:furious:

I don't usually hate anyone, that's a strong emotion, but this girl makes me ill when I see her. I NEVER bought accident theory and it bothered me terribly when people on tv especially even gave her that benefit.
Accidents and loving your child warrant a call to 911, to save my baby !!

Worse yet Angel, I do have the opinion that she suffered for awhile and that I think is what bothers me most. I still believe she was waking from the chloraform and she taped her mouth and nose to silence her until she died in the trunk. I also think she was so angry for causing her to lose her home and attention from CA that she tortured her in some way. This girl needs to burn and potential jurors have to look beyond her sweet little act.
She is as cold as any man sitting on DR. :furious:

I'm not even gonna ask why you would know this. I'm just gonna wonder why you would have tried it, and speculate you were up to no good, and then I'm gonna be glad you didn't do anything since you're still among the "free". :eek: Unless you didn't get caught?

(just kidding, of course) :crazy:

Just before Christmas I had my fingernails 'done' -(expensively!) and then I needed to box some gifts for mailing. My bright idea was to wear latex gloves while taping the boxes to protect my nails. Following that failed experience I asked my husband to tape the boxes. Sleuthing at its best!

GR is an idiot, so that should not surprise anyone he got it wrong. He gets more wrong than right in all the cases he "investigates." I honestly do not understand WHY Fox even uses him. I have noticed he is on less and less now.

LOL Its not Hurricane Season Yet! That is when he does his best work!

I have always thought she killed her in a fit of jealous rage. Had it been an accident she would not have waited so long to report her child missing or lie like she has.

IMO it was an intentional act to rid herself of anything that tied her down and the fact that everyone loved Caylee more than KC.

Prosecutors last month told WESH 2 News they were not sure they had enough aggravating circumstances to convince a jury to recommend the death penalty. In its notice to the court on Friday, the state attorney’s office simply wrote that “it is not in the best interest of the people of the State of Florida to pursue the death penalty.”

To me, that says they feel without the DP it is a slam/dunk but with it and the time and money it would take for appeals, they are going with the sure thing.

Given KCs demeanor since the murder, she has done nothing that would indicate to me it was an accident and she just panicked and tried to cover it up. Her body language, actions, indignation with anyone who tried to question her (both on the jailhouse phone calls and videos) led me to believe from the start that she did this on purpose. Had it been an accident one would think she would have talked fondly of her child to an acquaintance, friend or lover, but that never happened. Not once. As Caylee grew older and more verbal she was becoming a detriment and therefore had to be eliminated. Had she let her mother simply adopt Caylee she would still have been expected to be involved with her daughter at some level. Better to simply have her gone altogether than face the expectations and also to give CA that ammunition to hold over her for the rest of her life ("you wouldn't even take care of your own child. I have to do it...")

God bless all of you gentle and kind-hearted people who have wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and hope that it was an accident. But I have been exposed to too much deliberate cruelty and have seen the darkness of someone who is far to similar to KC to have been deceived by her.

I have always thought she killed her in a fit of jealous rage. Had it been an accident she would not have waited so long to report her child missing or lie like she has.

IMO it was an intentional act to rid herself of anything that tied her down and the fact that everyone loved Caylee more than KC.

I agree, but to me, I feel like she did it not as much for her lack of lifestyle by being a mother, but her hatred towards her own mother whom Caylee loved.

18440052_240X135.jpg

Evil, pure evil. :snake:
Karma!!!

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

"Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death."

"Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion."

Forensics are going to do it again!

How did a plant grow through the skeleton? I thought she was in a bag.

How did a plant grow through the skeleton? I thought she was in a bag.

Plants can and will grow through a bag. If there is the least hole or slice in one where the sun can get through they will grow.

I would bet it was kudzu (don't know the name of it in Florida) type vine, as they grow through bags easily.

GR is an idiot, so that should not surprise anyone he got it wrong. He gets more wrong than right in all the cases he "investigates." I honestly do not understand WHY Fox even uses him. I have noticed he is on less and less now.
He probably thought "gaffer" sounded more dramatic. :doh:

True that. And I cant see the perp having heavy canvas gloves just lying around. Maybe there are fingerprints AND lip skin! (imagine how you would normally tear off a peice of thick, industrial tape)

Ouch. *Sammie thinks about when your lip sticks to tape*

LOL, I actually put duct tape on my mouth the other day to see if I could scream with it on, I couldn't. And Yow, when I pulled it off it was awful.

It amazes me at how the investigators can determine it was no accident....:clap: How, I just want to know how? Not that I am doubting, I am just so curious. I want to know everything they know. Impressed 100%.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

"Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death."

"Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion."

Forensics are going to do it again!

I think the prosecution is playing hardball with KC and her defense.

They are telling the defense they have evidence to indicate KC is solely responsible for Caylee's death - so let's get past this nanny story. And because KC hasn't confessed to ANY involvement, then the state has NO OTHER OPTION but to use that evidence to convict on intentional death.

People do not lie about accidents - they confess. If it's not an accident then it's intentional. IMO JBs gotta be scratching his head around that one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo