Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What did Terri do between 8:45 and 10:10 (1 hour and 25 minutes)? She said she was grocery shopping from 10:10 - 11:39.

What did Terri do between 8:45 and 10:10 (1 hour and 25 minutes)? She said she was grocery shopping from 10:10 - 11:39.

Combined info from the Two Timeline Articles

Grocery Shopping

According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

Driving on Rural Roads

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter K around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because K had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

* Second article: She told investigators that she drove K around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well.

Gym and Then Back Home

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

* Second article: She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

First article: http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

Second article: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

Interesting to me is that from what I've seen with these searches, LE isn't searching between the Beaverton Albertson's and the Gym, which would be where I would think TH told them she was driving around the rural roads.

They are either searching where her phone pinged or where someone else has told them they thought Terri was or someone tipped about seeing the white pickup.

Please refresh my old memory. Has anyone other than Desiree said that Terri didn't remember what she did that morning? This timeline, although it doesn't come directly from Terri, does account for the whole morning.

I know Desiree said in that audio interview that she hadn't known Terri went to the grocery store. I was thinking that if she didn't know about the grocery store, that that could account for why she thought Terri hadn't given the info for the whole morning.

IIRC, in that same audio interview Kaine did seem to know about the grocery store.

Maybe it was just a communication glitch that Terri told Kaine and others about the grocery stores, but didn't tell Desiree?

Just random thoughts before my second cup of coffee. :)

That's the only time I've heard it also. I'm assuming it had to do with the LDT and Terri's reported "venting" to the family. But I'm just guessing.

Combined info from the Two Timeline Articles

Grocery Shopping

According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

Driving on Rural Roads

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter K around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because K had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

* Second article: She told investigators that she drove K around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well.

Gym and Then Back Home

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

* Second article: She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

Second article: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

Oooops - you're right BeanE. Thanks!

From my post #370 in the Search East of Skyline thread:

I get the feeling that if DDS and TMH met up that day, it was Terri who drove there (to the home DDS was gardening at) to meet her. So hypothetically let's say DeDe walks/runs to the edge of the property she was working at - near the road and meets with Terri in the truck - then what? Do they leave together in the truck - and then Terri brings DeDe back before she goes to work out?

Also iirc, the people working with DDS are the ones who said she left her cell phone at home (probably as an excuse for 'why didn't you answer when i called you for lunch'). Their testimony could be helpful especially if LE has determined DDS did have her cell phone with her and TMH called her on it. We don't know for sure if TMH told LE she talked to DDS on this day or not, do we?

ETA: It takes about 24 mins. to get from the home where DDS was working to the gym (if I mapped the correct one). DeDe goes missing at 11:15 and Terri checks in to the gym at 11:39 = 24 mins. Coincidence? Terri gets done working out at 12:40 and DeDe returns to work at 1:00 = 20 mins. My questions: 1) Did they work out together, 2) Did DDS work out in place of TMH, 3) If so, what did TMH do during this time? 24 Hr Fitness should know via cameras if they were both there, or DDS was there instead of TMH - I would think.

*BUMP*

I just have to throw out my first thought on this "new timeline" as per TH's email:

She says she left the school at 9:00 and was checking out at FM 7 miles away at 9:12. Totally impossible, imo. If she left the school at 9, it'd take a couple minutes to get baby in her carseat. Then, the drive - I'll have to look on Googlemaps to see the drive time - gets to FM and has to get baby out of her seat and in the store. It'd take her a few minutes to look for the med and probably ask a clerk. NO POSSIBLE WAY she was checking out within 12 minutes. Besides, what was she buying if they didn't have the med she wanted? Especially if she was going to have to go to another FM? She wouldn't have bought something there just to head to another FM to purchase something else.

Unless she needed to be seen as being there at that time.

That whole FM carp is BS, imo.

And now she's saying she only drove around for a few minutes and then on to the gym at 11:20.

If she left the gym at 12:20, I guess our unaccounted for time(s) would be from 9:12 to 11:20 and then 12:20 to the time she popped up on Facebook. Right?

She could have easily went back to the school at 9:15 to pick up Kyron.

Isn't 11:20 around the time DS went unaccounted for, too? Maybe DS was helping TH out with "something" while TH was in the gym, creating an alibi.

*BUMP*

I just have to throw out my first thought on this "new timeline" as per TH's email:

She says she left the school at 9:00 and was checking out at FM 7 miles away at 9:12. Totally impossible, imo. If she left the school at 9, it'd take a couple minutes to get baby in her carseat. Then, the drive - I'll have to look on Googlemaps to see the drive time - gets to FM and has to get baby out of her seat and in the store. It'd take her a few minutes to look for the med and probably ask a clerk. NO POSSIBLE WAY she was checking out within 12 minutes. Besides, what was she buying if they didn't have the med she wanted? Especially if she was going to have to go to another FM? She wouldn't have bought something there just to head to another FM to purchase something else.

Unless she needed to be seen as being there at that time.

That whole FM carp is BS, imo.

And now she's saying she only drove around for a few minutes and then on to the gym at 11:20.

If she left the gym at 12:20, I guess our unaccounted for time(s) would be from 9:12 to 11:20 and then 12:20 to the time she popped up on Facebook. Right?

She could have easily went back to the school at 9:15 to pick up Kyron.

Isn't 11:20 around the time DS went unaccounted for, too? Maybe DS was helping TH out with "something" while TH was in the gym, creating an alibi.

I completely agree. This is exactly what I think DS was doing during her unaccounted time. Now if we could just figure out what that "something" was.

Combined info from the Two Timeline Articles and Terri's Emails

Grocery Shopping

First Article: According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

Terri's emails: I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM.

Driving on Rural Roads

First Article: Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter K around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because K had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Second Article: She told investigators that she drove K around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well.

Terri's emails: Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20.

Gym

First Article: At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

Second Article: She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

Terri's emails: Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20.

Back Home

First Article: By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

Second Article: She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

Terri's emails: Home at 12:45.

New article: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html[/QUOTE]

Grocery Shopping

First Article: According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

Terri's emails: I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM.

In addition: "I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man “chaperone” and 2 girls after I left"
As per Terri's email.

I think she must have left the school around 8:50 in order to have completed at least one shopping trip by 9:12. And unless we find out why LE ruled out all of the later sightings of Kyron that morning, I can't figure out anything more. We were clearly told he was seen at 9am by one child and later in the morning by someone else...and then those sightings were dropped.

Unless it was Terri who told LE that she had heard about these later sightings, which did not pan out, except for TP. And LE could not find anyone to back them up?

I think she must have left the school around 8:50 in order to have completed at least one shopping trip by 9:12. And unless we find out why LE ruled out all of the later sightings of Kyron that morning, I can't figure out anything more. We were clearly told he was seen at 9am by one child and later in the morning by someone else...and then those sightings were dropped.

Unless it was Terri who told LE that she had heard about these later sightings, which did not pan out, except for TP. And LE could not find anyone to back them up?

She would have time for her shopping if she left at about 8:45 when the final bell rang like Carol Moulton said Terri had done.

I wonder if any of the timing confusion is because the kids aren't as aware of the time as the adults and their sightings hang on the time Terri left somehow. Terri has at least two times for her leaving, 8:45 and 9, and while 8:45 might be close enough to 9 for any casual purposes 15 minutes is a long time when it comes to a child disappearing.

So, suppose that a child says he's seen Kyron, he's not sure what time but it was just after his stepmom left and it is thought that stepmom left at 9 and that puts the child's sighting at 9.01 or something like that. But suppose further that they then find out that the stepmom has a receipt from shopping elsewhere at 9:12 and can't have been there so fast and must have left earlier, so that would change the timing of the child's sighting.

Just speculating. It is possible that 9 am in some stories encompasses a range of times, including 8:45.

TH seems to be VERY detailed with time, down to the minute. So, her saying 9:00, I take to mean 9:00.

She said the FM was 7 miles from the school. This one: 15995 SW Walker Rd is listed as 6.3 miles and 19 min drive. This one: 23105 Tualatin Valley Hwy is listed as 8.0 miles and 22 min drive.

These are the quickest routes, without traffic. Giving, say 2 minutes to get baby in and out of carseat (being generous) - that's 8 minutes. Add the 19 min drive time, we're at 8:45 without time to look for med, ask clerk for med, stand in line and check out.

:waitasec:

TH seems to be VERY detailed with time, down to the minute. So, her saying 9:00, I take to mean 9:00.

She said the FM was 7 miles from the school. This one: 15995 SW Walker Rd is listed as 6.3 miles and 19 min drive. This one: 23105 Tualatin Valley Hwy is listed as 8.0 miles and 22 min drive.

These are the quickest routes, without traffic. Giving, say 2 minutes to get baby in and out of carseat (being generous) - that's 8 minutes. Add the 19 min drive time, we're at 8:45 without time to look for med, ask clerk for med, stand in line and check out.

If she has a receipt from 9:12 and the video, if any, shows it was her, I don't see how she could be right about the 9:00 time leaving the school. I just don't see how anyone could drive, shop etc and be done in 12 minutes.

This makes me wonder whether she either has false sense of time, or that she left at 8:45 when she said she did in some earlier accounts, per media.

I go to a store only about 2-3 miles from my house and it still would take me close to 10 minutes to get in my car, drive there, get out of my car and get into the store, to begin looking for an item. Seems as though she went twice as far and had to take a baby in and out of car, presumably and then purchase at least one item. I think she must have left earlier than 9am.

But I don't know what that means, re: guilt or not.

The FM she supposedly visited (I think) from previous reports was the one on NW Imbrie in Hillsboro off Cornelius Pass Road. That's about 7 min. and bit over 5 miles away.

In addition: "I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man “chaperone” and 2 girls after I left"
As per Terri's email.

If this was true, Terri was already gone, she couldn't have seen Kyron AFTER she left, so I wonder on June 5 where she got this info and who is telling her he was seen with a "man chaperone", unless of course she was making it up.

You would think this, if it were true, would have been all over the media.

This makes me wonder whether she either has false sense of time, or that she left at 8:45 when she said she did in some earlier accounts, per media.

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for baby K they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get baby K to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20."

The "few minutes" statement. Whaa? Wasn't she driving around for more like almost an HOUR AND A HALF? Either she's got a really skewed internal clock or she's trying to minimize her aimless, calming-baby-K-down drive around Portland.

Updated. Thanks, Donjeta!

Grocery Shopping

Terri's emails: In addition: I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man “chaperone” and 2 girls after I left. I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM.

Driving on Rural Roads

First Article: Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter K around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because K had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Second Article: She told investigators that she drove K around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well.

Terri's emails: Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20.

Gym

First Article: At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

Terri's emails: Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20.

Back Home

First Article: By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

New article: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html[/QUOTE]

Updated. Thanks, Donjeta!

Grocery Shopping

Terri's emails: In addition: I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man “chaperone” and 2 girls after I left. I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM.

Driving on Rural Roads

Gym

Back Home

New article: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html
[/QUOTE]

Have we added that Terri emailed Desiree that day and that the emails were not "typical" Terri emails, in that they were short and to the point. Desiree stated that Terri always sent very long emails.

On the day Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School, stepmother Terri Moulton Horman exchanged several e-mails with the boy's mom.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_hormans_emails_to_kyron.html

That lady - Zimmerman - the PTA lady - has said she spent a significant part of the evening at the Hormans' on June 4. As president of the PTA, she'd have a whole slew of contacts. So I wonder if she was calling around, people were calling her, and the info came through to her.

The other thing would be with all the LE contact, that the info came from LE.

Also, Terri and Kaine were at the school for a while, so any number of people there could have relayed the info.

I'd imagine phones were ringing off the hook among all the school employees and parents the evening of June 4.

There are just a vast number of people the info could have come from. I doubt we could guess it.

I don't think it matters so much who the info came from, as it matters whether the info was indeed conveyed to Terri. That would have been quick and easy for anyone to determine. I'd love to hear from Kaine as to whether he also heard this.

I'm beginning to understand why LE doesn't want Kaine/Desiree to answer any questions about Terri's timeline. There's just way too much exculpatory info could get into the media and public. They needed this all kept quiet, because there are so many little details they needed to rule in and rule out.

It's time now. Time for LE and Kaine and Desiree to answer the questions and provide the info for the obvious, basic, and simple info. LE has already ruled in and out most if not all of this. Let it out. If Terri has a solid alibi, we need to know what time periods are solid, and what time periods aren't.

I'm tired of this. It's beginning to feel like a game, rather than a sincere effort to determine what happened to a little boy. I hate game playing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911
Back