Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It sounds like she might have an internet addiction if she took the time to go Facebooking at 8:01 when she should have been getting herself and two children ready to leave for the day. I'm pretty addicted myself but wouldn't be online in the middle of a toddler's morning activities.

She was driving the truck and had baby K with her. A truck doesn't leave much room to hide a dead body, so she was driving around Portland with her baby and dead stepson? Yikes. If Kyron was dead in the truck, there'd be physical evidence, IMHO.

BBM

What about TP's statement that Kyron was going to see a "cool, electrical project?" What about the other boy's statement that he saw Kyron in the gym with his friends?

Is the truck extended cab? And if not, sadly, he could have been concealed in a gym/duffle bag, we really dont know, but there are ways to conceal a body in a truck, it can be done.

It's so hard for me to believe that Kaine would be driving all around town in a truck his little boy's body had been in.

Well, maybe hes not thinking like that? It is possible the truck held a body for a very short time and it could not be detectable, this wasn't like Casey and her car. where you just knew right away someone dead had been in it. The parents are operating under the assumption Kyron is still alive.

Every time I think about the science fair project I can go either way re: understanding an innocent Terri's actions as well as seeing the suspicious patterns involved.

Innocent: she honestly believed that since the project presentations, etc., were held on Thursday, that Friday morning's fair was just a way for parents to see the projects on display and then pack them up and bring them home. So Terri arrives with K and Kyron, walks around, takes a few photos and realizes that the fair is still going in full swing, K is fussy, Kyron is headed back to class and there would be group kid-tours of the projects still left to go. Baby K has had it for the morning, so Terri shrugs it off and tells herself she can always collect the project later - and she leaves.

Suspicious: since she had the truck anyway, and since it was a special enough day that Kaine was coming home early to hang out and get ice cream with Kyron before Kyron left for Desiree's, logically she should have suggested to Kaine that they pack up baby K and all drive up to the school to pick up Kyron, let him show off the project to Kaine, pick up the project and pack it into the truck so he could bring it to Desiree's house and show it off, and get ice cream on the way home - taking care of all needs in one trip.

I find it suspicious that she didn't head to the school to pick up Kyron and his project after school. Desiree wouldn't be able to see it as planned and Kyron would have to take the bus home, only to be packed into the car and driven back to town for ice cream. It just doesn't make sense from a family schedule arrangement standpoint.

BBM

This what I was thinking. She intended to pick the project up at 10:00am and bring it home with her that morning leaving the little guy at school for the day. DY was hoping that Ky would bring it to show her when he came that weekend. TH realized that the project was to going to be left up for the day and she left figuring she would pick it up the following week.

After hearing about the possible dynamics between DY and TH, I don't think TH really cared one way or another if DY saw the project that night or had to wait until the next weekend that Ky went to visit but Ky did, so she tried to get it for his sake.

I am not holding my breath hoping for some clarity from the school on this. They are doing what ever they can to distance themselves from any responsibility and the amount of information that has come from the staff since this happened only further cements my belief that a lawyer has been advising them from Day 1. They will roll with blaming the step-mom too. JMO

BBM

This what I was thinking. She intended to pick the project up at 10:00am and bring it home with her that morning leaving the little guy at school for the day. DY was hoping that Ky would bring it to show her when he came that weekend. TH realized that the project was to going to be left up for the day and she left figuring she would pick it up the following week.

After hearing about the possible dynamics between DY and TH, I don't think TH really cared one way or another if DY saw the project that night or had to wait until the next weekend that Ky went to visit but Ky did, so she tried to get it for his sake.

I am not holding my breath hoping for some clarity from the school on this. They are doing what ever they can to distance themselves from any responsibility and the amount of information that has come from the staff since this happened only further cements my belief that a lawyer has been advising them from Day 1. They will roll with blaming the step-mom too. JMO

That's my problem with liars. They get one involved in their machi8nations, and the truthful people are trying to defend themselves against crazy lies.

I've been there in my life with liars. That's why the best thing to do when you have a liar in your life that you have to interact with, is document everything.

She was driving the truck and had baby K with her. A truck doesn't leave much room to hide a dead body, so she was driving around Portland with her baby and dead stepson? Yikes. If Kyron was dead in the truck, there'd be physical evidence, IMHO.

BBM

What about TP's statement that Kyron was going to see a "cool, electrical project?" What about the other boy's statement that he saw Kyron in the gym with his friends?

I seriously doubt he was dead in the vehicle as there would be indication of it. He could have been knocked out with something.

I have a Honda Civic. I could easily have a pile of junk in my tiny car. Oh, that's right, I have. No one would pay any attention to a pile of junk in a car.

Im still confused as to why the project wasnt picked up by TH. Has she given a reason? (and I may have read it and just forgot what the reason was?)

Also, her email to DY about picking up the project but not including the time is not really weird to me if she didnt know what time to pick it up (but planned to find out bc she still knew that it had to be picked up at some time) -- unless the fishy part is her not knowing what the designated time was. People have said that she was heavily involved with school functions and whatnot, so why didnt she know what time to get the project? Sorry if that's a stupid question; Im just muddled on details.

And why does she need a truck to pick up the project ? Is it that freakin huge? And if it's that huge, is it heavy? Or if it's not heavy, but just large (and lightweight,) is the "truck" open in the back? If so, how was she going to hold it down? What kind of truck does KH have? Im so confused. TIA

Also, did KH's details unpromted by the reporter remind anyone of Misty Cummings' blanket speech?

moo

BBM

Yes, I too get a "protect the school's reputation by all means" kind of vibe.

moo

does anyone remember offhand what time and what she emailed DY? cause at some point she emailed the teacher (1 ish) but was if before or after that she emailed DY?

Kaine did say last week that Terri used the truck whenver she wanted to use it. So he may not have paid close attention to her reasoning on that day. It wasn't as though the request itself was out of the ordinary.

It's so hard for me to believe that Kaine would be driving all around town in a truck his little boy's body had been in.

BeanE...I am SOOOO with you on this one. I've said it before....that truck would have been history for me. I couldn't even stand to look at it, much less drive it...but could be he financially can't get out of it, especially if it wasn't paid for....I dunno!

Do we know why Terri went to the Waterhouse location for 24 Hr Fitness? I thought the family normally used the Twin Oaks location, also known as The Edge. I mapped it on google and the gyms are .5 miles or 3min from one another. I speculate that if Dede stood in for Terri at the gym maybe she went to Waterhouse either because she would not be recognized or because of an error. I would think Terri is well-known at Twin Oaks since she at least seems "religious" about working out even though her child was sick. Just hinky to me. IMHO

Having a fussy baby along might easily explain why someone chooses to leave a school fair early and not pick up a project that she had intended to but in that case it should have been relatively easy for her to explain satisfactorily, at least if any moms were interrogating her. But I can't find it anywhere that Terri has said it so it may not be her explanation at all. It doesn't really fit that she went grocery shopping, driving about and to the gym instead of home if the baby was so fussy.

I agree if the baby was so fussy, she would have gone home, after all they live so close by. It seems to me the baby's own bed after being rocked by Mom, would be the ticket. I have driven my kids around to get them to sleep, but never when one was ill, esp. with an earache. That would make not picking up the project logical, and she would have mentioned it to KH. Even when me and the ex were not getting along, any concern about the children would have been talked about, but I guess it's folly to try to extrapolate from my own experience.

If Terri did something to Kyron, I would imagine it would not have been in the truck or at home unless it was done with no premeditation, which is a possibility. I hate to think he's deceased but my gut says otherwise. I keep thinking about Desiree's account that TH was surprised that she was driving to Portland immediately after hearing Kyron was missing. To me that is telling, TH could not imagine anyone would care. IMO

I'm still waiting for official word on what Terri was doing that day. So far it sounds like 3rd party information, which always seems to change with the next person's telling.

I'm still waiting for official word on what Terri was doing that day. So far it sounds like 3rd party information, which always seems to change with the next person's telling.

I don't think we will really know the truth of the timeline until LE can reveal the evidence at trial, if there ever is one. :banghead:

Please refresh my old memory. Has anyone other than Desiree said that Terri didn't remember what she did that morning? This timeline, although it doesn't come directly from Terri, does account for the whole morning.

I know Desiree said in that audio interview that she hadn't known Terri went to the grocery store. I was thinking that if she didn't know about the grocery store, that that could account for why she thought Terri hadn't given the info for the whole morning.

IIRC, in that same audio interview Kaine did seem to know about the grocery store.

Maybe it was just a communication glitch that Terri told Kaine and others about the grocery stores, but didn't tell Desiree?

Just random thoughts before my second cup of coffee. :)

IIRC, at first TH had said she was simply "running errands". I'm thinking maybe they had prodded her in the beginning and, not having completely thought it through, was saying something like "I don't know, just errands". I've done that before - although never under this type of circumstance - I'll say "You know, just errands" but if asked further, "Ok, such and such, this place, that place". Could have happened here OR maybe the details about her errands and especially the aimless driving for 90 min came to light when TH realized LE knew specific places she was and realized she may have been sighted on those rural roads.

Please refresh my old memory. Has anyone other than Desiree said that Terri didn't remember what she did that morning? This timeline, although it doesn't come directly from Terri, does account for the whole morning.

I know Desiree said in that audio interview that she hadn't known Terri went to the grocery store. I was thinking that if she didn't know about the grocery store, that that could account for why she thought Terri hadn't given the info for the whole morning.

IIRC, in that same audio interview Kaine did seem to know about the grocery store.

Maybe it was just a communication glitch that Terri told Kaine and others about the grocery stores, but didn't tell Desiree?

To me the issue is not that Terri doesn't have a timeline but that we don't know if all, part, or any was confirmed by LE...The ride, while many, including me, are skeptical about, is almost a moot point as to why she would or should have done it with a baby who wasn't feeling well...The point is, did she take that ride, was it where she said it was**...did she go to both of those stores...was there video documentation of her coming and going from each, etc., etc,. etc.??..We can speculate all we want but we just don't know...and IMO neither do DY or KH...
:waitasec:

ETA: **and more importantly did she stop riding at any point during that time frame?

I've always wondered whether the difference in what Desiree heard versus Kaine was simply put down to a 4 hour drive before Desiree was in the same room as Terri to ask. By that time, I'm sure Terri had told and retold and told again what she'd done that day. Rather than it becoming rote and rehearsed, it is also possible that it became overwhelming and emotional and Terri just needed a break at the same time that Desiree demanded her answers, and got them from Kaine, who would have been a second-ear storyteller, which as we know, can often change the story from the original.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back