Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tried to post this earlier but it was deleted. I am new to posting. Anyway, Terri was online playing Family Feud on Facebook at 9:01am on June 4, according to her wall posts. I'm sure someone here has a link to her wall, but I don't know the correct allowed link and don't want this deleted again. I think this is an important bit of info, since she said left the school at 8:45am and went shopping until 10:10am.

I tried to post this earlier but it was deleted. I am new to posting. Anyway, Terri was online playing Family Feud on Facebook at 9:01am on June 4, according to her wall posts. I'm sure someone here has a link to her wall, but I don't know the correct allowed link and don't want this deleted again. I think this is an important bit of info, since she said left the school at 8:45am and went shopping until 10:10am.

It was 8:01...the time that comes up on FB depends on what time zone the VIEWER is in. Not on what time zone the poster is in. Whoever posted that info was not in PST when they looked at/screen captured her FB

I don't think that a child who has been away from home since 8 in the morning at a noisy school, sitting in a car, doing errands with mother, sitting more in a car , and then going to a daycare would be happy.

And the child have ear issues. Terri is not a doctor and could not diagnose what the problem really was. I don't care what she saw as the symptoms.

The child was not a happy camper.

I look at that day as an adult. Drag me to school at 8; drive around with errands; child is fussy; drive around for ninety minutes; then bring to gym. Then leave your baby in a room by herself while you do non-critical items on the internet. Most children that age would need Mommy time. But perhaps not if the baby is doing well without her. That brings up more red flags to me.

If Terri's day was filled with critical events that she had to drag a child along, then yes, it would have to be done. But I don't see it as a good day for the baby at all.

Also of note, imo, is KH's statement that Baby K was playing in her room when he got home while TH was sitting in a chair (presumably in a different room) on her computer.

That's all I'm saying.

And all I'm saying is...if you take any of these suspicious things...and look at them ALONE...maybe you can find theories to excuse them. But in so many cases, we are asked to look at everything in entirety.

Someone saying she wanted her husband dead, someone saying she sent sexual graphic text messages in a time of grief, police saying she only cooperated SOME of the time, her story being "problematic" with other facts.

So many things to disregard.

All I'm saying is you have to give her the benefit of the doubt OVER and OVER to not be suspicious at all.

I have to disagree. TH's account of her time that morning would sound like nonsense to me coming from any source. First of all, a bumpy car ride is not conducive to pain relief for anyone at any age. For my son and the various other children I've cared for over the years, a 30-40 minute car ride on an even surface road always did the trick. Fifty minutes, tops. Then you take the poor kid home and gently place her in bed. If you're afraid lowering her into a crib will wake her, you place her on the sofa or your own bed, while taking proper precautions, of course. In the least case, I would accuse her of poor parenting. (God help the future mother of my future grandchildren. ;)) I could buy the part about the ride itself if it was a pretty day, and Terri was enjoying the drive while little K slept. But the weather wasn't that nice.
http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

Regardless, assuming she slept the entire ninety minutes, that is not long enough to assume she was well enough to drag to the gym. IMO.

Pulling a child out of a 5-point harness carseat wakes most kids. If something is keeping that kid from resting comfortably anyway (like pain), it would be even easier...

It's likely just the difference between different parenting experiences. I spent a good deal of teething days riding around bumpy roads 'rocking' my toddlers to sleep, the bumpier the better...as soon as my car stops, never mind unbuckling them, they are awake, same thing with hitting a smooth patch...so I didn't dare stop until they had gotten enough sleep, so definatley avoided roads with lights as well.

Sleep of course is the untimate cure for the crankies...absolutely not for pain, but it does take the edge off. A child that has any sort of head pain, that cries & fusses only serves to exaggerate it...so the goal...whatever keeps them quiet...just like distraction...perhaps the ability to play with other kids with new & different toys in a fun environment that captures the attention enough to 'forget'...

In terms of the time...I'm not at all suggesting that a bumpy ride is a cure for anything, except the crankies (aka overtired). I'm not assumign she slet the entire time, we don't know if she slept at all...I'm just saying that people are assumign this driving around sounds so hoaky, when to me it sounds like the perfect nap time...even an hour would be good, perhaps it took that long for her to relax...or maybe she drove for 60 minutes before she fell aslepp and she woke so Terri decided to take her to the gym hoping the other kids would wear her out enough for her to sleep at home...we know nothing.

I'm jsut saying at face value, to me, it sounds totally normal, well except if you are wanting to have an alibi for that time period, well, then, it's about as good as being home by yourself napping.

Ok, if your baby was sick, would you then after driving around for 90 minutes trying to soothe this child, take her to a public day care in a gym and expose this child to other children?

A nicety for who? IF baby K wasn't feeling well that morning as TMH claims (reason being she drove her around for one and a half hours), I doubt she felt like interacting with other children in a day care center while her mother deemed it necessary to get in a workout...JMO

Distraction. There are very few things that can be done to help a child feel better...especially these days. Even things like children's meds are being recalled and docs are advising against them before 2 or 3 years old.

Sometimes distraction &/or sleep is all you have.

Here's where I have trouble with the common sense of Terri's story as a Mom and (for me)now a Grandma.

As a Mom, you get your infant child up early to feed, dress, and put in the car so you can drive your step-son to school. All those preparations mean your Baby is up at least 1/2 hour. Now you make the trip to the school...travel time...and then you carry your Baby around while you take pictures of step-son and attend the Science Fair.

At 8:45, you and Baby leave and now you take her around as you run errands, in and out of the car for almost an hour and a half.

Baby starts fussing...for whatever reason.

OK...Moms...what do you do?

Take your tired little one home to her own bed... or drive around aimlessly on country roads for hours to "soothe" her?

AND then you head with a child you think doesn't feel well to the common nursery at your gym?!!!!

Poor Baby K!

After all that time, carting a Baby here and there, my first "diagnoses" would have been...she is tired and needs her nap. Needs her own bed.

I'm assuming it's this strange driving-around-for-hours-with-infant period that Terri can't account for or "remember" and the rest of the Family and LS find so odd.

Terri's story is "off."

Just my humble opinion.

That is how I feel. Why would any mom drive around for an hour and a half to soothe a child, and maybe have them fall asleep....only to drop them off at a gym daycare??????????

I don't think she had enough time as well to do all the things she claims to have done in 85 minutes.....this the time period before she claims to have driven around for an hour and a half.......8:45am-10:10am. Most of that time would have been taken up by drive time.....

I had one baby with colic and both of my children were extremely fussy when they were teething or had earaches. I would rather listen to nails scraping against a chalkboard than drive around with a wailing baby. Why?....because my overwhelming maternal instincts made me want to hold and console my child. I couldn't stand it when they were strapped in a carseat, facing away from me in the backseat. Hurting babies crave physical contact with their mommy. I have pulled over in a safe area and held my baby to soothe them so they would not have to suffer all they way home (a whole 15 minute ride! lol). The only time I drove my baby around for over an hour was to allow her peace and quiet to take a nap because my alcoholic husband (now ex-husband for obvious reasons) kept kicking her crib leg to wake her up and make me mad.

You are assuming the child was whaling while driving...I'm assuming that she was quiet BECAUSE they were driving.

One thing is for sure we are both assuming.

I'm making the assumptions I am, because mine always relaxed and slept in the car, particularly on bumpy roads. My husband used to joke that we were going to need a new suspension before my littlest had her first 4 teeth...that's what worked...rocking didn't, she hated those cold teether things, refused to chew anything including food, so hunger added to it, then so did over-tired...swings - nope, warm compresses nada, messages - no way, on & on...bumpy roads did it, so middle of the night, middle of rush hour, dinner in the car, whatever it took...didn't matter...that's what worked...if she relaxed, she'd sleep, she eat, she'd be happy. And I know she was not unique, we were told this by the ped who appologized for not being able to offer up anything better than oregel, and many friends and family had similar experiences.

Clearly your experience was the opposite.

I guess we'd have to know what K liked to know if this was the perfect remedy or the worlds worst torture.

And all I'm saying is...if you take any of these suspicious things...and look at them ALONE...maybe you can find theories to excuse them. But in so many cases, we are asked to look at everything in entirety.

Someone saying she wanted her husband dead, someone saying she sent sexual graphic text messages in a time of grief, police saying she only cooperated SOME of the time, her story being "problematic" with other facts.

So many things to disregard.

All I'm saying is you have to give her the benefit of the doubt OVER and OVER to not be suspicious at all.

Thank You!!!!!!!!! You said it right.......all the "little" things are adding up to a big picture....And the big picture is not good.

Basically the cops have to comb where she drove in that 90 minutes. And as far as we know, she could have met her friend and changed cars, so this could be challenging for authorities.

Distraction. There are very few things that can be done to help a child feel better...especially these days. Even things like children's meds are being recalled and docs are advising against them before 2 or 3 years old.

Sometimes distraction &/or sleep is all you have.

Sorry, I'm not buying it...If the child had an earache and was fussy she should have never taken baby K out in the first place..There was no need for her to even take the baby to school or take Kyron to school either for that fact since she had taken his project in the day before...And we all know she didn't bring the project home. IMHO.. Woman is guilty as HELL-O in reference to Kyron's disappearance.. And IMHO it will be proven...JMO

Sorry, I'm not buying it...If the child had an earache and was fussy she should have never taken baby K out in the first place..There was no need for her to even take the baby to school or take Kyron to school either for that fact since she had taken his project in the day before...And we all know she didn't bring the project home. IMHO.. Woman is guilty as HELL-O in reference to Kyron's disappearance.. And IMHO it will be proven...JMO

It will be proven, I mean nothing Terri has done points to her being innocent. I mean the day your step son is missing you cant remember stuff, and you are out driving, I mean come on. Enough is enough. And then she told someone at Kyrons school that he had an appointment, and he didn't, it just all points to premeditation, and thats not even bringing in she wanted Kyron and Baby K's dad dead.

I am also leaning whatever she did to Kyron was done maybe in an alcoholic blackout, and this is considering her past history, I beleive she has a DUI, I beleive her appearance changed. Something is wrong with her and I wish they would get her in lockup so she can be fixed and held accountable for her actions.

jmo

Basically the cops have to comb where she drove in that 90 minutes. And as far as we know, she could have met her friend and changed cars, so this could be challenging for authorities.

Call me crazy, but I really don't see how this time period means anything anyway.

Where was Kyron?

I think the more important time was 8:45-10:10...If she didn't have him at that time, then the time period 'riding around' is irrelevant.

Unless I guess if someone else took him and then passed him back to terry after she established her alibi at the markets.

And then what? She disposed of him and rushed to the gym for more alibi?

Call me crazy, but I really don't see how this time period means anything anyway.

Where was Kyron?

I think the more important time was 8:45-10:10...If she didn't have him at that time, then the time period 'riding around' is irrelevant.

Unless I guess if someone else took him and then passed him back to terry after she established her alibi at the markets.

And then what? She disposed of him and rushed to the gym for more alibi?

Terri is the last known person seen with Kyron, and at the time shes driving around trying to sooth the baby, Kyron is not in school, and thats where he should have been. Driving around for that long of a time period, which is probably a lie, I am willing to bet whatever she did, she did alone and her friend was watching the baby. There is not one reason why she cant be 100 percent cooperative, I mean we know she tried to kill Kaine, we know she was with Kaine when he was still married to Kyrons mom, what reason would be worse than all that for her to quit cooperating, isnt she supposed to love this boy as her own? We already know so much bad about her, what is she hiding that is worse than all we already know about her?

Two things.

1. Please refrain from posting off topic. If you'd like to share your feelings about the players, find an appropriate thread. This one is about the timeline.

2. If you feel posters are not in line with WS guidelines, alert the post and let the mods take care of the issue.

Thanks! Continue on!

Pulling a child out of a 5-point harness carseat wakes most kids. If something is keeping that kid from resting comfortably anyway (like pain), it would be even easier...

It's likely just the difference between different parenting experiences. I spent a good deal of teething days riding around bumpy roads 'rocking' my toddlers to sleep, the bumpier the better...as soon as my car stops, never mind unbuckling them, they are awake, same thing with hitting a smooth patch...so I didn't dare stop until they had gotten enough sleep, so definatley avoided roads with lights as well.

Sleep of course is the untimate cure for the crankies...absolutely not for pain, but it does take the edge off. A child that has any sort of head pain, that cries & fusses only serves to exaggerate it...so the goal...whatever keeps them quiet...just like distraction...perhaps the ability to play with other kids with new & different toys in a fun environment that captures the attention enough to 'forget'...

In terms of the time...I'm not at all suggesting that a bumpy ride is a cure for anything, except the crankies (aka overtired). I'm not assumign she slet the entire time, we don't know if she slept at all...I'm just saying that people are assumign this driving around sounds so hoaky, when to me it sounds like the perfect nap time...even an hour would be good, perhaps it took that long for her to relax...or maybe she drove for 60 minutes before she fell aslepp and she woke so Terri decided to take her to the gym hoping the other kids would wear her out enough for her to sleep at home...we know nothing.

I'm jsut saying at face value, to me, it sounds totally normal, well except if you are wanting to have an alibi for that time period, well, then, it's about as good as being home by yourself napping.

It doesn't sound hokey to me. It sounds like a nightmare. Maybe my children were different, but the only way they fell asleep if something is wrong is screaming themselves to sleep.

Necessary for difficult times. But if a child seems ill rather than colicky, then why would a caring mother act this way? OK. Drive around to get her to sleep. But then bring her to a gym daycare when the child's resistance is down? She could come down with anything. I know an earache doesn't necessarily mean infection, but it could.

Since Terri is portrayed as such as a loving, caring mother, I am surprised, especially as this probably would be her last child because of Terri's age.

And gyms are dirty places, bacteria content is so high due to sweating and all that, just does does fit a doting caring mother who is worried about her childs health.

jmo

It was 8:01...the time that comes up on FB depends on what time zone the VIEWER is in. Not on what time zone the poster is in. Whoever posted that info was not in PST when they looked at/screen captured her FB

Yes, true. A way you can see that is if you sign off on WS and sign in as a guest. That's what happens to me, anyway. The times are all off on me. LOL

IIRC, when I looked at her FB right after Kyron went missing, the time on her posting was the same as this timeline suggests. I'd have to look at it again to be sure, however.

It doesn't sound hokey to me. It sounds like a nightmare. Maybe my children were different, but the only way they fell asleep if something is wrong is screaming themselves to sleep.

Necessary for difficult times. But if a child seems ill rather than colicky, then why would a caring mother act this way? OK. Drive around to get her to sleep. But then bring her to a gym daycare when the child's resistance is down? She could come down with anything. I know an earache doesn't necessarily mean infection, but it could.

Since Terri is portrayed as such as a loving, caring mother, I am surprised, especially as this probably would be her last child because of Terri's age.

She called it an earache, not an ear infection...for the moment I'm going to assume that she somehow was able to distinguish the two. I don't think it's a HUGE assumption...either she took the child to the Dr earlier or there was another reason that she was able to figure out without a Dr...like swollen gums or something.

You all are assuming that the child was a screaming banchie, when she could have just been overly tired, or having some pain.

If a child has an earache or some other head thing going on, the longer they fuss, the worse it gets. Yes a tired baby will eventually cry themselves to sleep...but if the pain keeps amping up with each sob, then yes it would be torture...if something distracts enough to allow her to calm and fall to sleep...then great.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back