South Africa - Anni Dewani, 28, shot to death, Gugulethu, 13 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What husband/partner would take his wife on a tour of a township in S.A. This is just asking for trouble. Why go all the way to Khayelitsha when there is a township just on the outskirts of Capetown called Langa. Even though he says his wife insisted on seeing the nightlife in township areas I think it is a feeble excuse, no decent man would take is wife there in the day time let alone after dark. I think it was all his idea and all pre planned before he even stepped foot in S.A.
moo

What husband/partner would take his wife on a tour of a township in S.A. This is just asking for trouble. Why go all the way to Khayelitsha when there is a township just on the outskirts of Capetown called Langa. Even though he says his wife insisted on seeing the nightlife in township areas I think it is a feeble excuse, no decent man would take is wife there in the day time let alone after dark. I think it was all his idea and all pre planned before he even stepped foot in S.A.
moo

Sorry for double post, when I wrote the first one it came up for me to wait and try again.

BIB I think Max Clifford was convicted as being a sex offender. The girls he molested were between 14 and 19. I think paedophilia has a cut off age of 11.

However, I do not approve of his behaviour one jot, though I would point out that this was my era (known then as flower power) and I was stunned at the young girls, including some people I went to school with who followed anyone of note around and seemed quite happy to behave promiscuously with them. Even boasted about it. These were girls from 13 to 16 years of age. Usually they were what we called Groupies. I was horrified at their behaviour. I used to have to be in by 10pm at the latest, but these girls were allowed out in London into the early hours of the morning. I think some of the now old men thought all those that followed them around were "up for it" (that was the expression used by these young girls) but obviously got it wrong on some occasions and are now paying dearly for their mistakes.

Thankfully today the boundaries are well marked and so they should be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupie

I DO NOT include Jimmy Savile among these guys - he always was absolutely disgusting and it seemingly went on almost until his death.

The clinical definition of paedophilia is very different from its application in law enforcement, which is different again to how the general public interprets it. In Australia, the National Crime Authority refer to paedophiles as adults who act on their sexual preference for children, i.e. those who prefer and seek sexual activity with children rather than adults. In this context, the term “child” refers to anyone below the statutory age of consent.

Clinically a paedophile is defined as someone with a sexual preference for biologically prepubescent children.

Will the prosecution bring Dewani's previous fiancee forward as a witness? I think her evidence would be relevant, and not just because she claimed he was impotent. Has anyone wondered if Anni found evidence of Dewani's gay surfing habits on their honeymoon? Or why she had a sudden change of heart just 2 days before she was murdered, and told her cousin things were much "better" now? I can't think what Dewani could have said or done to have changed Anni's mind so quickly.

Look how 'facts' get distorted. Admittedly, it's the Daily Fail, but still.

"Speaking publicly for the first time, Shrien Dewani told the Mail how he pleaded with their kidnappers not to separate him from his wife, Anni, 28.

But he said they put a gun in his ear and pushed him out of the moving taxi. As he sprawled by the roadside in a Cape Town slum, they drove her into the night.

Just hours later her body was found inside the abandoned taxi.
She had been shot at least three times in the chest, and a post-mortem examination could confirm fears she was also sexually assaulted".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-husband-bride-Cape-Town-carjack-murder.html

Beautiful music together with some photos of Anni for the 1st anniversary of her death. The pictures aren't very sharp so I've added a couple of others that you may care to click on to enlarge. I found it very moving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY6CYHE_FTY

Attachments

• Anni14.jpg
    Anni14.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Anni8.jpg
    Anni8.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Anni4.jpg
    Anni4.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Anni RIP3.jpg
    Anni RIP3.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 7
BIB I think Max Clifford was convicted as being a sex offender. The girls he molested were between 14 and 19. I think paedophilia has a cut off age of 11.

However, I do not approve of his behaviour one jot, though I would point out that this was my era (known then as flower power) and I was stunned at the young girls, including some people I went to school with who followed anyone of note around and seemed quite happy to behave promiscuously with them. Even boasted about it. These were girls from 13 to 16 years of age. Usually they were what we called Groupies. I was horrified at their behaviour. I used to have to be in by 10pm at the latest, but these girls were allowed out in London into the early hours of the morning. I think some of the now old men thought all those that followed them around were "up for it" (that was the expression used by these young girls) but obviously got it wrong on some occasions and are now paying dearly for their mistakes.

Thankfully today the boundaries are well marked and so they should be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupie

I DO NOT include Jimmy Savile among these guys - he always was absolutely disgusting and it seemingly went on almost until his death.

OT but let's just remember what Clifford was convicted of. I'm not sure how he could have mistaken these girls/women for 'groupies' who were 'up for it' given he had to pin them down before assaulting them. And this is likely to only be the tip of the iceberg in terms of his offending:

• Twelve months and 18 months relating to a girl who said Clifford abused her on a number of occasions after he met her family on holiday in Torremolinos in Spain in 1977 when she was 15. She claimed he would go to her house, impressing her parents and speaking about how he could make her a star, before taking her out in his car and molesting her
  • Two terms of 24 months (each to be served concurrently to each other but consecutively to the other sentences) relating to the same girl
  • Six months relating to a woman, who was an extra in the film Octopussy, who claimed she was targeted at Clifford's office in 1981 or 1982, aged 19. After she had spoken on the phone to a man claiming to be actor Charles Bronson, Clifford pinned her down on a sofa but she fought him off
  • Six months and 21 months (to be served concurrently to each otherbut consecutively to the other sentences) relating to a girl who was an aspiring model who went to Clifford's office in the early 1980s, when she was in her late teens. She said Clifford groped her and tried to force her to perform a sex act
  • Fifteen months relating to a woman who was an 18-year-old dancer when Clifford took her into a nightclub toilet in the early 1980s and forced her to touch him intimately, saying: "Who is going to believe you?"
The judge also believed him to be guilty of assaulting a 12 year old girl in Spain but he could not be charged with that offence for jurisdictional reasons.

Most of the offences would have been classed as rape under current legal definitions.

I'm sure you are right that some girls and young women were 'up for it' as you describe. But what sort of man in his 30s, 40s or 50s wants to 'have sex' with a 14 year old girl?

Will the prosecution bring Dewani's previous fiancee forward as a witness? I think her evidence would be relevant, and not just because she claimed he was impotent. Has anyone wondered if Anni found evidence of Dewani's gay surfing habits on their honeymoon? Or why she had a sudden change of heart just 2 days before she was murdered, and told her cousin things were much "better" now? I can't think what Dewani could have said or done to have changed Anni's mind so quickly.

Cops quiz Shrien Dewani's ex fiancee in 2011

An ex-fiancée of honeymoon murder suspect Shrien Dewani has been quizzed by police.

Rani Kansagra, 26, from Middlesex, is the daughter of an Indian airline tycoon.

“She was very obliging and gave detectives a statement about their time together, details about their life and why they split up.

[modsnip]

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Cops-quiz-Shrien-Dewanis-ex-20110131

So that relationship lasted four months. My guess is that they did not have intimate relations and that Dewani has had two girlfriends in his life.

British businessman Shrien Dewani had hormone problems and underwent testosterone replacement therapy, the Western Cape High Court heard on Monday.

"I decided to undergo this treatment despite the side-effects. Having my own family was important to me," he explained in a plea document.

An endocrinologist told him in 2009 that he had abnormally low levels of the hormone and may have trouble reproducing.

He was warned of the side-effects, including the risk of blood clots, sleep apnoea, breast enlargement, weight gain, and acne.

"I discussed my problem with Anni as I knew that she wanted children as well."

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2014/10/06/dewani-was-taking-testosterone-to-try-boost-fertility

Something else that Dewani and Pistorius have in common?

“Gayness” does not mean automatically that one would have lower testosterone levels. To tell you the truth, testosterone levels world-wide has been dropping at the rate of 1 percent per year – ALL THESE YEARS!

A new study has found a “substantial” drop in U.S. men’s testosterone levels since the 1980s, but the reasons for the decline remain unclear. This trend also does not appear to be related to age.

The average levels of the male hormone dropped by 1 percent a year, Dr. Thomas Travison and colleagues from the New England Research Institutes in Watertown, Massachusetts, found. This means that, for example, a 65-year-old man in 2002 would have testosterone levels 15 percent lower than those of a 65-year-old in 1987. This also means that a greater proportion of men in 2002 would have had below-normal testosterone levels than in 1987.

“The entire population is shifting somewhat downward we think,” Travison told Reuters Health. “We’re counting on other studies to confirm this.”

Travison and his team analyzed data from the Massachusetts Male Aging Study, a long-term investigation of aging in about 1,700 Boston-area men. Data from the men were collected for three time intervals: 1987-1989, 1995-1997, and 2002-2004.

http://aboutlifting.com/do-gay-men-have-lower-testosterone-levels/

British businessman Shrien Dewani had hormone problems and underwent testosterone replacement therapy, the Western Cape High Court heard on Monday.

"I decided to undergo this treatment despite the side-effects. Having my own family was important to me," he explained in a plea document.

An endocrinologist told him in 2009 that he had abnormally low levels of the hormone and may have trouble reproducing.

He was warned of the side-effects, including the risk of blood clots, sleep apnoea, breast enlargement, weight gain, and acne.

"I discussed my problem with Anni as I knew that she wanted children as well."

I wonder if he really had this HRT. It doesn't seem to make sense to go for such treatment until he had tried and failed to father a child. Both he and Anni were young enough to wait a couple of years before resorting to alternatives. Or is he claiming to be incapable of having intercourse?

Personally I think he started being uber nice to her once he had sealed her fate with Tongo and cronies. Unfortunately she bought this hook, line and sinker, hence her happier texts to her cousin. The callous wimp tried to cover his backside by PDAs in the final days as witnessed in the Cctv footage from hotel. Tragic beyond belief. X

I hope Judge Traverso doesn't dismiss Anni's frequently unhappy texts to her family as part of a 'normal' relationship like Masipa did with Reeva's messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia