Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too just signed up today to keep up with updates. I have been non stop thinking about this since last Monday as well. I can’t pray any harder.
Also signed up today. It is amazing how much information is available here, but moreover it was the love and support shown for Julen and his family that moved me to join. I speak Spanish if translation is needed.

There was a presser 2 hours ago. Maybe someone can summarize?

Welcome @Rubia :)

I guess this is from the presser:
"We continue to work without rest and feel that we are always getting closer to Julen," engineer Angel Garcia Vidal, coordinator of the operations, told journalists on Tuesday evening.

He added that they hoped the rescue operation "would come to a successful conclusion very quickly", without giving a specific time.

New setbacks in search for Spanish toddler Julen Rosello

Welcome to the Websleuths ‘family’ QueenLiz, k8ling0087 & Rubia!

Good to have your input & support as we together wait for news...it’s such a harrowing situation, but it’s now impossible not to follow through to it’s conclusion.

Thank you for your offer of translation Rubia. Very helpful.

Right at the beginning there was a man (Francisco?) talking about the borehole, he said it wasn't a straight down drop, it moved slightly one direction or another, and he was surprised that Julen could have fallen straight down. This would explain why it's not easy feeding a pipe (like a straw) into it. I'll try to find his quote.

Right at the beginning there was a man (Francisco?) talking about the borehole, he said it wasn't a straight down drop, it moved slightly one direction or another, and he was surprised that Julen could have fallen straight down. This would explain why it's not easy feeding a pipe (like a straw) into it. I'll try to find his quote.

... an expert well-digger who claimed yesterday it was “almost impossible” the youngster was in the well. Francisco Barranquero, the owner of a Malaga-based prospection firm, appeared to cast doubt on his parents’ version of events by telling a Spanish news website: “I think it’s very unlikely that little boy is there. Almost impossible. Either that or the search is not being done properly.”

Insisting the shaft would not consist of a completely vertical drop and would include small deviations, he added: “I’ve managed to recover hammers that have fallen down such small holes. Is it possible that a baby wouldn’t end up getting stuck and might have reached the bottom? I say that’s very difficult.”

Thanks bearbear, good to see you here. From your link:

The hole does not have a vertical direction as if the perforation were plummeting vertically… in one hundred meters there can be a deviation of up to two and three meters horizontally

The guy who said that was referring to the actual well that Julen fell into. (The association of architects also rejected his opinion. I posted it earlier in the thread.)

They are trying to feed the pipe into the shaft (4 meters away from the well )that they just finished making.

There were multiple people there when Julen fell in. If he's not in there that's quite a conspiracy. I don't believe they would expend all this effort if they hadn't confirmed he's in there.

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone updating and translating this thread. I was reading before bed last night, upon waking this morning, and while waiting at the dentist this afternoon.
It is nice to belong to a community of folks praying from all corners of the earth for this child and his family.

139084-06c7863add2fb61a28984520b0cd63dd.jpg
the area does look quite lush in this photo,
hopefully in future theres a system in place where all holes are identified with a visible marker
Court starts investigation into how Julen Roselló accident happened

still no news, everyone there must be so exhausted, is there any possibility he will be rescued today?

Attachments

• 1548154416_917336_1548154672_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg
    1548154416_917336_1548154672_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics