Speculation on the Second Cross

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That entire thing has guilt written all over it. CA had to know that LE would eventually get their hands on the JCPenney receipts. She may try to hide them, but they will find them. How stupid can some people be?

I don't think she's stupid. She refused to "voluntarily" hand the receipts over-----LE has targeted her child as the POI in this case, and as a mom, she may have felt she would have been disloyal to KC if she just handed them over------having said that, Cindy knows that LE can and does supeneo information daily. She just let the legalities play out, and that way KC can't accuse her of selling her down the river.

Well, it isn't a rumor that Casey is wearing a pretty silver cross when she cashes the check at BOA, and it isn't a rumor that Cindy is wearing a similar cross, but on a longer chain in several of her recent photos. And it isn't a rumor that Leonard P. spoke about his own personal knowledge of this or these crosses, whichever it turns out to be, so I think it is OK in a thread of its own-more facts than rumor...we are just speculating upon the few facts as we know them.:)

But, none of what you've written changes the fact that it IS unsubstantiated speculation that KC purchased two crosses at JCP after Caylee disappeared.

For all we know, Casey and Cindy have owned those crosses for years.

In regards to LP, he is also the brilliant mind that threw out the "possibility" that Lee was Caylee's daddy because he didn't KNOW A THING about Mt DNA. He didn't understand the preliminary results, and his mind went right to the most sordid thing he could imagine. He's not perfect, fellas, he's as fallible as they come. And he lets his imagination "blur" his "facts."

But, none of what you've written changes the fact that it IS unsubstantiated speculation that KC purchased two crosses at JCP after Caylee disappeared.

For all we know, Casey and Cindy have owned those crosses for years.

In regards to LP, he is also the brilliant mind that threw out the "possibility" that Lee was Caylee's daddy because he didn't KNOW A THING about Mt DNA. He didn't understand the preliminary results, and his mind went right to the most sordid thing he could imagine. He's not perfect, fellas, he's as fallible as they come. And he lets his imagination "blur" his "facts."

I started this thread and Everything is speculation of course but I do pick up on every little new thing that is thrown out there regarding this case. I don't know where I got the 27th from, I think it's because that's one of the dates missing from the JCP statement. I was wondering if anyone thought there was any truth to there being a second cross as I believe there is but we won't know until the trial.

Originally Posted by magic-cat

I second that and WISH so much, just as others here have wished that every thread did not turn into a Cindy basher, that every thread could also abstain from becoming an I hate LP event.

You know, Magiccat, everything that Padilla is throwing out there is speculation and rumour. Most of it is designed to fit his theory that KC disposed of the body on the 27th. The problem with this is that speculation and rumours aren't facts, nor are they evidence. So what do we have?

1. A photo of KC wearing a cross.
2. A photo of Cindy wearing a cross.

That's it. That's the totality of evidence on two crosses.

Hope you all don't mind if I put the pics into the thread of the crosses in question...
crucifixatboa.jpg
41136764.jpg

Here's a photo of a necklace I found at Penney's
cross2.jpg

There are two necklaces there that look almost identical - one is the CZ version for cheap - the other is a more expensive one.
http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...=http://www.jcpenney.com/products/C049151.jsp
http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...=http://www.jcpenney.com/products/C049152.jsp

IMHO, Cindy's doesn't look like it has CZ's or diamonds. KC's bank pic is too poor quality to tell.

IF Casey did buy two crosses and IF one of the crosses Casey bought cannot be accounted for...should Caylee's body be found with a cross lying on it, THAT would be very incriminating.

I agree with those who think Cindy's attitude toward the missing receipt is hinky. It is also obvious that the A's don't want Caylee's body found. There may be other things that point toward Casey's guilt with Caylee.

But, unless LP pulled the cross necklaces out of the air, a necklace left in memorial is a possibility. Diane Down's had a unicorn statue engraved with her children's names in their honor like a good mom. But she still shot her kids point blank.

The way this kind of mother's mind works isn't necessarily understandable. But, I think Casey might not have left the baby doll because it was undressed and not cute. It wouldn't matter if the baby doll was what Caylee loved if Casey wanted a cross memorial.

I also keep thinking Casey would have taken a picture of the location where she left Caylee.

I do remember another pic of Cindy with a cross on in a lt. blue shirt with GA, but most likely it's the same cross as the one in the above pic, as it looked similar.

<<
The way this kind of mother's mind works isn't necessarily understandable>>

Very true. I always wonder if the Bella Vida (sp?) tattoo was KC's attempt at a memorial, too

WHAT? She said that she gave the JCP card to Lee and that Lee made purchases on it? [HINKY HINKY HINKY]

How did I miss this tidbit?
We know the JCP card was in Casey's possession until July 15-16. What was purchased on the "stolen" card after that time?

And we know she called the jcp 1-800 number, presumably to see if th card was still active or what the limit was or something.

You know, Magiccat, everything that Padilla is throwing out there is speculation and rumour. Most of it is designed to fit his theory that KC disposed of the body on the 27th. The problem with this is that speculation and rumours aren't facts, nor are they evidence. So what do we have?

1. A photo of KC wearing a cross.
2. A photo of Cindy wearing a cross.

That's it. That's the totality of evidence on two crosses.

Bev: We know it is all speculation and it may possibly be rumor, but I started this thread looking for "opinions", speculation, not facts. We don't have the tools in which to say what is or "isn't" fact on this particular subject. It's all based on opinion only going by what we've heard so far. I'm not looking for fact on this topic. If you are, you won't find it I'm afraid until trial.

With that said, perhaps this thread does belong elsewhere but I just wanted to say that I started the thread hoping to focus on just the cross or crosses.

Bev: We know it is all speculation and it may possibly be rumor, but I started this thread looking for "opinions", speculation, not facts. We don't have the tools in which to say what is or "isn't" fact on this particular subject. It's all based on opinion only going by what we've heard so far. I'm not looking for fact on this topic. If you are, you won't find it I'm afraid until trial.

With that said, perhaps this thread does belong elsewhere but I just wanted to say that I started the thread hoping to focus on just the cross or crosses.

Maybe just change the title of the thread to "2nd cross, speculations". Just a thought :)

KC didn't even bother to bury/dump Caylee's body with her favorite doll, why would she care enough to place a cross by her remains?

KC didn't even bother to bury/dump Caylee's body with her favorite doll, why would she care enough to place a cross by her remains?

I dont think KC meant to place it I think she accidently dropped it and looked and couldnt find it so its still there.Thats how LE is gonna tie KC to the scene when they find Caylee remains. Just something I heard and IMO I believe:)But thats just me:)

I dont think KC meant to place it I think she accidently dropped it and looked and couldnt find it so its still there.Thats how LE is gonna tie KC to the scene when they find Caylee remains. Just something I heard and IMO I believe:)But thats just me:)

Do you mind sharing where you heard this? That would make sense why she bought it again if that were the case. If she "lost" it while she was getting rid of Caylee, then she replaced it so she could say-Hey, here is mine, that must be someone elses...???

Do you mind sharing where you heard this? That would make sense why she bought it again if that were the case. If she "lost" it while she was getting rid of Caylee, then she replaced it so she could say-Hey, here is mine, that must be someone elses...???

I explained it in the pyschic thread if your interested:)

We don't know.......that's just it........."we don't know" so rather than just skip over the topic why not discuss it?

I don't believe that he ever believed she was "wronged". I think that he thought she was guilty from the start and hoped that maybe, they could glean some information from her/the family to find Caylee.

I agree with you. I feel that everything that LP has said and done is very carefully thought out and has a purpose. Maybe he says things that LE absolutely cannot, but "cannot control what someone else says" type of thing. I feel that LP is working a lot closer to LE than we imagine. I seriously doubt that he is the bumbling idiot that folks think he is.

I agree with you. I feel that everything that LP has said and done is very carefully thought out and has a purpose. Maybe he says things that LE absolutely cannot, but "cannot control what someone else says" type of thing. I feel that LP is working a lot closer to LE than we imagine. I seriously doubt that he is the bumbling idiot that folks think he is.

I agree with you and PP. IMO, his "image" probably works in his favor much of the time. Crazy like a fox so to speak!

I explained it in the pyschic thread if your interested:)

Thanks, I was and I did go and have a look-see. I know that our astrologers feel that she did have an accomplice, male, after the fact, but they do not believe from what they see in their charts that it was Lee...

I agree with you and PP. IMO, his "image" probably works in his favor much of the time. Crazy like a fox so to speak!

I think when you are as close to 70 as he is (69) that you are allowed to be a bit of a character, so to speak. I also do not think he is as "nutty" as he often is portrayed or portrays himself. I think he is SMART to play DUMB...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back