Spicher was gone 3+ hours on day Kyron vanished

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nope, it was not the homeowner that said 9:45; it is a source stating what the homeowner stated. Here is what is also in that article:

The person who owns the house where Spicher gardened, who is cooperating with investigators, told investigators she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

It is still a source stating what the homeowner "allegedly" stated. Everything, except for what has come out of LE's mouth, or via KH and DY, is all from a source.

Oh goodness,hopefully the presser tomorrow will shed some light on what is from thier sources.I'm wondering if the media is as confused as most everyone else now.:rolleyes:

Perhaps there is more than just TH & DDS involved. If they know that the batphones were purchased the day Kyron went missing, it would be interesting to know if they have proof of WHO purchased them? Could it be another "friend" purchased the phones and took them to them or met them in a parking lot so that they would not be caught on video or paper records purchasing them?

LE may very well know exactly what happened to Kyron but are simply preparing a case w/out a body. They have to have evidence to back up what they know in order to charge someone. What we are seeing has to be leaked information, whether that comes from someone inside LE or one of Terri's "friends" or what not. I can guarantee that "WE, as the public", have not seen nearly the amount of evidence that LE has uncovered.

I'm sure by now this has already been said (sorry - but I'm excited by the idea lol) but I wonder if the witnesses were given the ok to announce this new time line now that we all know about the second person in the car.

Come on people! What are you doing to me?!? I've been away for 3 hours and now I have dinner to cook and I can't catch up already as it is!

I suppose I could just do some quick hamburgers and not finish laundry . . . Yeesh!

I'm trying desperately to stay straddled on the fence, but lawd have mercy, this latest bit of news is making it difficult to keep my balance... here's hoping that tomorrow's press conference will be better than the last *crossing fingers ever so tightly*...

Perhaps there is more than just TH & DDS involved. If they know that the batphones were purchased the day Kyron went missing, it would be interesting to know if they have proof of WHO purchased them? Could it be another "friend" purchased the phones and took them to them or met them in a parking lot so that they would not be caught on video or paper records purchasing them?

LE may very well know exactly what happened to Kyron but are simply preparing a case w/out a body. They have to have evidence to back up what they know in order to charge someone. What we are seeing has to be leaked information, whether that comes from someone inside LE or one of Terri's "friends" or what not. I can guarantee that "WE, as the public", have not seen nearly the amount of evidence that LE has uncovered.

BBM

I agree with most of what you say here, especially the last paragraph.

Turns out that so much of what we really thought we knew is absolutely coming apart this week -- however, I don't think we have a link that tells us when the batphones were purchased. Of course, there are the batphones we think we know about -- and, there could have also been more batphones purchased earlier.

If anyone has links to date/s of purchase of batphones, please post. I've only had brief time to catch up in the last 24 and won't be able to look for links until later tonight.

Wow, to everything going on, peeps!

I'm trying desperately to stay straddled on the fence, but lawd have mercy, this latest bit of news is making it difficult to keep my balance... here's hoping that tomorrow's press conference will be better than the last *crossing fingers ever so tightly*...
Cheeeee.... I have this visual of you on the fence in your fuzzy slippers!

To help abduct Kyron?

But, how did DDS help abduct Kyron? Why was she needed to aid in the abduction? Terri could have easily gotten Kyron out of school on her own. If DDS crept into the school and told Kyron to come with her to the truck, so Terri could be seen by others leaving without Kyron (to create an alibi), that didn't work. As, no one saw Terri leave the school with or without Kyron.

Don't get me wrong, I believe both Terri and DDS are involved, but I don't see why DDS would need to be at the school to aid in the abduction.

IMO, there has to be another reason DDS was at the school that morning, if in fact she was, and I can't figure it out?

[/B]

BBM

I agree with most of what you say here, especially the last paragraph.

Turns out that so much of what we really thought we knew is absolutely coming apart this week -- however, I don't think we have a link that tells us when the batphones were purchased. Of course, there are the batphones we think we know about -- and, there could have also been more batphones purchased earlier.

If anyone has links to date/s of purchase of batphones, please post. I've only had brief time to catch up in the last 24 and won't be able to look for links until later tonight.

Wow, to everything going on, peeps!

You are right; and, I don't remember where I saw that the phones were purchased the day Kyron disappeared. I'll post if I can find it ... if someone doesn't beat me to it.

There is a great deal of information that has come out that could be incorrect ... there is no way to know since LE is not confirming. There are also the "talking heads" that are giving their opinions as if they were facts (such as a retired cop / lawyer) that only contributes to the confusion.

IF this was planned ahead of time, I believe there are more phones out there. It is untelling how many they purchased and if they did "trial runs" on their plans to figure out time, mileage, and alibis.

I am among those that feel it was planned rather than to cover up an accident.

I think it's a pretty crappy plan to have DS lure and/or abduct Kyron given that at a passing glance she could pass for Terri. Granted, upon closer inspection the differences are many and obvious, but at a glance, someone could be easily mistaken thus risking the entire plan.

Cheeeee.... I have this visual of you on the fence in your fuzzy slippers!

LMAO - and my big fat arse with my hair in a pony tail smack dab in the middle of the top of my head looking oh so fine....:biggrin::biggrin: you gonna be there when I fall nursebeeme? Cause I'm sure I'm gonna have some wounds from being perched up on that fence for so long.

But, how did DDS help abduct Kyron? Why was she needed to aid in the abduction? Terri could have easily gotten Kyron out of school on her own. If DDS crept into the school and told Kyron to come with her to the truck, so Terri could be seen by others leaving without Kyron (to create an alibi), that didn't work. As, no one saw Terri leave the school with or without Kyron.

Don't get me wrong, I believe both Terri and DDS are involved, but I don't see why DDS would need to be at the school to aid in the abduction.

IMO, there has to be another reason DDS was at the school that morning, if in fact she was, and I can't figure it out?

BBM: maybe to stay in the truck with the baby? IDK - that has me stumped as well.

Maybe DDS was used to stay in the truck so ppl would assume it was Terri alone (after leaving Kyron). Or DDS could have been used to drive TH's truck out of the parking lot, while TH and Kyron left in another vehicle. Or TH could have driven the truck out of the parking lot, while DDS and Kyron left in another vehicle. Lots of possibilities - just not sure it fits with the new timeline about DDS.

ETA: I feel strongly that something like this could be what happened at Skyline that morning, I just am not sure if it was DDS or someone else. Hopefully we will find out more tomorrow.

Come on people! What are you doing to me?!? I've been away for 3 hours and now I have dinner to cook and I can't catch up already as it is!

I suppose I could just do some quick hamburgers and not finish laundry . . . Yeesh!

Yes- ITA with above, people, LOL...

What if the motive for DD to help TH is that Kyron found out something about the two of them? I don't have any idea what that could be but it could be a sexual relationship, illegal activities (maybe DD harvests something illegal), or just about anything that they would not want someone else to know...

2nd possibility: TH has something on DD (i.e. again maybe DD harvests something illegal) and is using it against her to keep quiet and/or used it against her to get her to participate in the whole thing...

Just speculating about why DD would possibly join TH in this (possibly joint) venture...

Oh, one more thing, maybe changing positions in the truck, in the stores, at the gym, whatever, could cause "reasonable doubt" later...like which one was it? hmmmm...I'm not sure, are you sure?

Hey, I know I've seen that plot in the movies before...

[/B]
BBM: maybe to stay in the truck with the baby? IDK - that has me stumped as well.

I thought about that, as well. However, I keep thinking Baby K was inside the school with them, as we've never gotten confirmation one way or the other.

If Baby K wasn't seen with them, I'm thinking LE would have made public statements asking about her whereabouts by now? I could be totaly wrong...

So Terri was alone on the morning of the 4th, until two months later, when she wasn't and someone was sitting in her truck.

And on that same morning DS left at 11:15 or 11:30 except she left at 9:45. How could she have left abruptly or otherwise at 11:15 or 11:30 if she wasn't there until 1:00?

Who's on first!?!?

I hate this case.

Terri isn't the only one who can't get a story straight. LE is running a close second, IMHO. The eventual outcome may be Terri's proven guilt, but this reeks of desperation, IMHO.

I had a couple of reactions to the bolded statement. First, LE isn't necessarily releasing the statement. For all we know it's coming from several sources none of whom want to be identified as a leak to the GJ., or for it to be identified as who said what exactly.

Secondly, while I remain on the fence on the actual police work (have fallen hard off the fence for Terri) have you actually investigated anything and heard 13 accounts of the same story? It's a maddening effort, so you have to verify each story.

There were supposedly two people at the house where DS was gardening right? They saw her at one point, and maybe made an assumption that she was there, with further questioning it becomes apparent that "you know, I just thought she was there, but no I didn't try to reach her" OR "yeah, she answered her cell phone and said she was still working there, but no....i didn't see her and don't know that she was where she said she was."

I think the stories changed as people asked questions along the way - and she covered some doubts by answering some friends one way, and when more questions popped up, she'd give different answers to cover those.

Maybe Dede and Terri switched vehicles and Dede was driving baby K around while Terri was off with Kyron.

My opinion is this:

They are building a circumstantial murder case without a body... and they need any and all info they can gather to build that case/lock testimony in place before the grand jury so they return with a true bill.

I don't see this panning out correctly. I wish that it would, there are just too many things that can be skewed in a case like this.

DD could have texted or phoned the employer or fellow worker and told them that she was there working, but really wasn't. When 11:15 rolled around for lunch, then they could have thought that she'd just left abruptly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back