***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
says the software error that cited 84 searches for chloroform hurt their credibility, but that they had presented it in good faith. the not-84 drowned out the significance of there being even one search for how to make chloroform.

SICKENING.

says OCA told Dr. D she thought that Caylee was still alive after George said she was dead, and that George told her multiple times over the 31 days that Caylee was still alive and OK

Casey was the ONLY one telling everyone during those 31 days that Caylee was OK

:waitasec:
Was it JA and LDB OR their boss State Attorney Lawson Lamar who had the final say in seeking the Death Penalty

Lamar had the final say. JA says he understands why LL decided to go for it. He wished they hadn't, but ultimately does not believe that having the DP on the table influenced the jury's verdict.

Why wouldn't a depo be allowed to be used in court? What am I missing?

sorry. my bad. not clear.

JA says JB filed a "motion in limine" asking for a ruling on the admissiblity of the "evidence" he had himself collected in a depo with Kronk. Lots and lots of unrelated trash was asked by JB and answered by Kronk.

JA is saying JB knew that the Kronk trash would never be admitted, but was using the the limine motion as an excuse to air the Kronk trash, hoping to discredit him in the media.

Said it was heartbreaking to watch Dr. Warren's video overlaying the duct tape on Caylee's skull. He noticed that the jury had no visible reaction to the video.

says that on the 15th one of the verified things that set CA off was the photo of a mostly naked OCA wrapped in an American flag holding a beer.

Ah yes the Anything but Clothes Party...
Casey told Cindy she was working and needed Cindy to babysit Caylee..

JA's book gave me what he intended to produce to those who followed the case and were so angered that FCA got away with murder (literally), I'm at peace. I'm at peace knowing there is nothing that could have changed the outcome save a completely different jury and if Cindy had chosen Caylee over Casey.

In the end Casey will get what's coming and Cindy will be forced with the daily hell that she discarded her granddaughter for Casey.

And more importantly with this book JA was able to fully display Casey Anthony for what she truly is and what she's all about. I only hope that every individual that comes in contact with Casey is given a copy of this book. Be forewarned because nothing will stop her now.

JA didn't think sticker evidence was at all solid, mostly a distraction, irrelevant. LDB wanted it in, so it stayed in.

Rushed home to see if my book arrived and it didn't.

:tears::tears::tears::tears:

I will keep reading here. Thanks everyone again.

Mine isn't here yet either.. :tears:

I ordered the book from Amazon back on Sept 3rd.. (Used the link here on WS..) Checked their site moments ago and the book has NOT been shipped yet.. :maddening: It still says "shipping soon"... But it says that I should receive it by the 18th.. Grrr... :banghead: If I'd known what amazon was going to do, I'd have waited until today and then driven up to Chico and bought it at a bookstore... :truce:

My thanks to all who are giving us the lowdown on what Mr. Ashton wrote... :seeya:

Thanks to you all for sharing. A man who has this much heart, cares about justice is the kind of person who will make the kind of defense lawyer that is needed in our system.

... I'm at peace knowing there is nothing that could have changed the outcome save a completely different jury and if Cindy had chosen Caylee over Casey...more importantly with this book JA was able to fully display Casey Anthony for what she truly is and what she's all about.

I absolutely agree, especially with what you say about Cindy choosing OCA over Caylee. JA is absolutely clear that is exactly what CA did, and that her choice significantly affected the trial's outcome.

Mine isn't here yet either.. :tears:

I ordered the book from Amazon back on Sept 3rd.. (Used the link here on WS..) Checked their site moments ago and the book has NOT been shipped yet.. :maddening: It still says "shipping soon"... But it says that I should receive it by the 18th.. Grrr... :banghead: If I'd known what amazon was going to do, I'd have waited until today and then driven up to Chico and bought it at a bookstore... :truce:

My thanks to all who are giving us the lowdown on what Mr. Ashton wrote... :seeya:

I ordered mine from Amazon also through WS. I ordered the day I found out you could pre-order. Mine says it was shipped from the distributor yesterday. Great, doesn't tell me when I will get it. I may go tomorrow and buy one and when my pre-order comes in keep it for a Christmas gift. I thought the pre-orders would be received before the in stores had their copies. I want do that again. I could have ran over to B&N at lunch and got mine today.

I'll just keep reading here. From what I am reading here I am loving JA even more and LDB.

JB accused JA of deliberately colluding with the Armed Force Institute to keep Rodriquez from testifying re duct tape... thus, tampering with a witness.

Says he was upset, but that Linda was outraged, and challenged JB et all to report their allegation to the bar or back off. The motion was withdrawn.

says the obvious, that Perry has not followed through on slapping JB with sanctions, but doesn't say why or take it any further.

A generalization- JA discusses each DT forensic expert in turn, but in general terms thinks that many testified beyond their areas of expertise, and is pretty dismissive, in general, of their credentials.

OT a bit JVM is having Ashton on for her full hour. It is on now here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back