Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the grand jury transcripts on Kathleen's death (the inquest jury I think), one of the LEO testified that they were awaiting phone records to confirm some alibis...making sure timelines match etc....that was never followed thru apparently. Fuhrman couldn't find any records that the phone records were even requested although it was testified to that they were awaiting these records.

Apparently the phone records would back up Stacy's claim that Drew disappeared all night and she called him on the cell phone many times, but he didn't answer.

Nextel was their provider and the good thing is they save records for FIVE YEARS. Against my better judgement I'm going to "w00t"!! So, w00t!! lol

I hope it helps prove something. I'm confused though because I thought Stacy said he was with her all night! :confused:

Stacy did say (originally) that Drew was home all night. The phone records should prove or disprove that very important fact.

I think that is one of the little details she told the Pastor to prove her confession and maybe Mark is picking up on it now.

I do believe that those phone records were delivered and then destroyed before anyone discovered them.
That could be one of the many coverups in the KS case, but it's huge.

I hope Mark blows this case wide open.

~

Thanks, drumstick. So when did Stacy say that Drew wasn't with her that night? I guess that's the part I missed somewhere along the line here.

Thanks, drumstick. So when did Stacy say that Drew wasn't with her that night? I guess that's the part I missed somewhere along the line here.
From what I gather, she never told LE or anyone else, except possibly recently to the Pastor. To me, this indicates that she didn't know Drew was going to kill Kathleen, but found out soon after and was convinced (or scared into) to be Drew's alibi.

In order not to be an accessory to the crime, she had to keep this secret for the rest of her life. When Drew feared she may no longer keep the secret, that was the end of her life.

I've been following this case closely from the beginning and I've never heard that Stacy gave Drew an alibi.

I found it interesting that Brodsky would cancel out on Greta but showed up on HNN for an interview last night.

Thanks, The Duck. I thought I heard she was his alibi when LE talked to her/them the next day after finding KS dead.

Close, that's what I'm thinking too. She knew shortly afterwards, had a young baby and was probably scared for her life and that of their own child. :(

Thanks, The Duck. I thought I heard she was his alibi when LE talked to her/them the next day after finding KS dead.

Close, that's what I'm thinking too. She knew shortly afterwards, had a young baby and was probably scared for her life and that of their own child. :(

That makes a lot of sense, Taximom. How she held that secret for all those years is beyond me. What do you think of the young pastor that she confided in?

Lol! The Duck! I had to laugh. When I first saw your hat I 1st thought of Drew. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it's a Duck. Sorry. I had to share that.

I thought the pastor was typical of those fresh out of the seminary. Very young, very caring.

I will bet anyone a zillion dollars that he sought out advice from a more experienced pastor after Stacy broke that news to him.

Close, do you think DrewP made her think she was a partner in his crime? Can you imagine feeling that all those years?! :eek: At her young age, I would have been scared. Plus she's got a brother with his own legal troubles. (or was he not an issue back then?)

Who knows what was going through her mind. Poor thing. :(

I thought the pastor was typical of those fresh out of the seminary. Very young, very caring.

I will bet anyone a zillion dollars that he sought out advice from a more experienced pastor after Stacy broke that news to him.

Close, do you think DrewP made her think she was a partner in his crime? Can you imagine feeling that all those years?! :eek: At her young age, I would have been scared. Plus she's got a brother with his own legal troubles. (or was he not an issue back then?)

Who knows what was going through her mind. Poor thing. :(
It's hard to say what he made Stacy think, but consider that Stacy had no love for Kathleen, either. Maybe D.P. said she would have killed you if I hadn't done it first...or I went there and she pulled a gun on me first. Maybe just, "I love you so much I did this for you." Remember at this time, D.P. was Stacy's savior and knight in shining armour. ...and, "all this great new life of yours will go away if you don't simply say I was with you all night. That's all you have to do, and I'll take care of the rest." Then of course after time, he could use it to manipulate her because she was now involved.

That's true, Close. At the time I firmly believe Stacy believed everything Drew told her, including probably horrible lies about Kathleen. It took her a few years to start realizing what the truth really was.

I recorded Greta so watched it this morning. MF is doing a fantastic job IMO!
Poor Stacy, she was manipulated by DrewP right from the start and IMO it was no accident when she became pregnant so soon, DrewP wanted to lock her in to their relationship where she was totally dependent on him. Somewhere I read where DrewP asked an employer of Stacy's to fire her, but not let her know he had anything to do with it. By the time Kathleen was killed she was married to him, had a baby and totally dependent on him, I can't imagine the fear she had to have felt!

VB

I saw that segment last night. Now DP claims every time she met with the pastor she was all dressed up 'voluptuous' with full make-up.:liar:

Did anyone catch it where DP said, "I didn't know about these other guys..."?

Oh, so now it's not one or two affairs Stacy allegedly had, but MORE!!:slap:

What a ! Just how low will this guy go?:loser:

I can't even imagine how Stacy's family feels, all of these lies about their poor missing sister! :(

fran

Well we know he did know about Rosetto.

Did anyone catch when the defense attny in the Abrams interview stated that the gunshot incident happened 9 days before Stacy went missing???? That's around the time Stacy met with Scott and his friends at Dennys!

Did anyone else hear in the beginning of the interview he doesn't go look for Stacy because she could be anywhere. He claims he called the airlines and they told him that someone doesn't need a passport to leave the country but needs one to come back in the country. I bet he did call for himself in case he wants to leave the country soon.

Yeah, I think he said something to the effect that there have been "all these sightings of her" but there's not enough manpower to follow through on those sightings. :rolleyes:

He is just too used to conning people, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0