Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else hear in the beginning of the interview he doesn't go look for Stacy because she could be anywhere. He claims he called the airlines and they told him that someone doesn't need a passport to leave the country but needs one to come back in the country. I bet he did call for himself in case he wants to leave the country soon.

Oh geez, maybe he thought he would be able to do that, and that's why he gave that check to his son for $250,000 (was that the amount?) We assume it was to take care of the children and bills, but the kids had trust accounts, right?

Maybe the son was given instructions to wire it to Drew after he fled. At this point, though, I doubt he would be able to get through an airport without being recognized.

As long as he's not charged he could legally leave right? I know the reason they grabbed Scott Peterson when they did was because they had the bodies then. Had him in the police car when they got the dna results but it was one of those things that was just a formality because they knew it was Laci. That's why they had him under surveillance.

I'm thinking Drew plans on having his day in court and walking then. Not gonna flee. But if he were then that tells me Stacy is not in the cal-sag. No way of knowing since I'm not a mind reader. :crazy:

DrewP responds to questions about why his son was called back to the Grand Jury for the second time.

Brodsky shrugs off his comment about the pastor and Stacy being involved. Says that he never contended that he never said there was any validity to it, but that a "good" lawyer checks things out.

IMO, a "good" lawyer may check it out. But he doesn't make it public unless he finds something.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/696913,CST-NWS-boling14.article

Just wondering if Stacy owned a gym or health club membership? The reason I am asking is because Drew said she was wearing a red jogging suit, she took her bikini, and she was where she wanted to be.

Could it be that Stacy was leaving to go for a workout and a swim at a gym before meeting up with CC's friend to paint? The argument breaks out about something, Drew kills her and puts her in her jogging suit, with bikini in the box/container/barrel and drops her into the water. So she is swimming and she is away from him, where she wanted to be/

Just wondering if Stacy owned a gym or health club membership? The reason I am asking is because Drew said she was wearing a red jogging suit, she took her bikini, and she was where she wanted to be.

Could it be that Stacy was leaving to go for a workout and a swim at a gym before meeting up with CC's friend to paint? The argument breaks out about something, Drew kills her and puts her in her jogging suit, with bikini in the box/container/barrel and drops her into the water. So she is swimming and she is away from him, where she wanted to be/

could be!

Was Stacy religious? I was thinking that with her renewed interest in going to see the pastor (and maybe church?), which angered Drew greatly, maybe Drew's comment means she's now in "Heaven"?

It's a long shot, but he's a sicko...

((((((((((((((((Suzi))))))))))))))))))))))))

@ 1:33 p.m. you said they pulled out a car..........

and here it's 3:09............

what has happened???? Left work early just to see what was going on today!!

da** it..............DP HAS GOT TO BE ARRESTED SOON, so I can work and clean the house! Oh, did I mention that x-mas shopping also needs to be done??

We all need one of those ear phones so we can (talk) chat to each other and still do everything that needs to be done! :):)

((((((((((((((((Suzi))))))))))))))))))))))))

@ 1:33 p.m. you said they pulled out a car..........

and here it's 3:09............

what has happened???? Left work early just to see what was going on today!!

da** it..............DP HAS GOT TO BE ARRESTED SOON, so I can work and clean the house! Oh, did I mention that x-mas shopping also needs to be done??

We all need one of those ear phones so we can (talk) chat to each other and still do everything that needs to be done! :):)

I saw the live feed, then saw the car being pulled out, not an easy job, IMO. They were directly under a bridge. It did not look like the location they were at previously. The car looked like it had been there awhile. Then the live feed abruptly ended. What I saw only took a couple of minutes. There was no voice commentary at all. I keep checking websites and I see nothing new on this.

Shots being fired as in NOW? Or the gunshot that Drew blames on Stacy?

We 'KNOW know' Larry King will get to the bottom of this! :p

Thanks Suzi. Maybe pulling the car out is part of the process of cleaning out to see more of the bottom or to let the water flow more easier under the bridge to move other objects?????

Good question Taxi, considering that only ONE SHOT was fired in August according to reports.

Suzi probably just hit an (s) after shot.

Good question Taxi, considering that only ONE SHOT was fired in August according to reports.

Suzi probably just hit an (s) after shot.

Lol, I copy and pasted what was on CNN. Holy cow, talk about misleading! Sorry folks!

Suzi:

No prob!! Thanks for the updates and links! My speakers don't work, can you give a little bit of what is being said from the first wife???

From Gretawire: Mark Fuhrman has more information on Kathleen Savio's death, which he will share tonight.....

December 14th, 2007 8:33 AM Eastern
Friday Note

by Greta Van Susteren
I got the message about the panel last night….yes, they got excited …talked over each other….I will speak to them…..(update 8:50am - I just realized..the show could have been even wilder! One of our guests missed the show…did not make it to the show because of the weather…so we could have had even one more added to the mix !)
Tonight’s show? no idea (yet)…my executive producer is on a plane so I woke to a bunch of emails planning the show but we need to talk …she lands about ten thirty so we will talk then. I do know we will discuss the Kathleen Savio / Drew Peterson story because I got a late night (actually early morning!) email from OTR Producer Steph Watts and he and Mark Fuhrman have some more info they can tell us about her death. You will hear that tonight at ten pm for sure…..
By the way…if you want to re watch our interviews with Stacy’s Pastor…or Sgt. Peterson’s ex fiance, go to our show page. The video / interviews are posted there.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Suzi:

No prob!! Thanks for the updates and links! My speakers don't work, can you give a little bit of what is being said from the first wife???

Carol's current husband, Gary, says that they (him and Carol) hadn't talked about it in awhile, Drews unfaithfulness broke them up, there wasn't any violence or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces