Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Stacy never saw or read the autopsy report for her to believe DP's story about Kathy being on meds then.

All she had to go on was the fact that DP was at an "unknown" place during the time she was calling him until he came home and then the next day Kathy is found dead.

This is not so hard to believe that she didn't put two and two together, considering she only had been married to him about 6 months at this point and with a baby she had with Drew. Add her very young age at that time and DP'S controlling behavior, she probably didn't realize the truth until this year.

I just cry for her.

Obviously Stacy never saw or read the autopsy report for her to believe DP's story about Kathy being on meds then.

All she had to go on was the fact that DP was at an "unknown" place during the time she was calling him until he came home and then the next day Kathy is found dead.

This is not so hard to believe that she didn't put two and two together, considering she only had been married to him about 6 months at this point and with a baby she had with Drew. Add her very young age at that time and DP'S controlling behavior, she probably didn't realize the truth until this year.

I just cry for her.

from what the preacher has said, Stacy knew DP had killed Kathleen the day after he did it!...she didn't have to put two & two together...Stacy was DP's alibi for that night...she knew he had left the house though...

thanks Suzi! He doesn't look too happy!!

panthera: I'm looking all around and don't see anthing on the canal search. Not near a tv myself.

close enough: Maybe he was able to sweet talk some information from someone at Nextel??

Sorry for responding to 3 in one post, but it was quicker for me!

panthera: I'm looking all around and don't see anthing on the canal search. Not near a tv myself.

close enough: Maybe he was able to sweet talk some information from someone at Nextel??

maybe so; he's been working on this for several days now....i'm so glad he's investigating Kathleen's death...someone needed to!

Thanks littledeer! I'll be heading home from work in a few minutes and I'll just catch the shows tonight ~ especially Greta!! :)

close enough:

dang it. I know that is what the Preacher said, but conveniently I forget it. Not being in an abusive relationship, I just find it hard to believe that she would know that DP killed someone and NOT say anything prior to this year. (3 years later). How is anyone able to keep in a marriage knowing that their spouse killed someone??

You know what, that question belongs on another thread all by itself. This is for FINDING STACY AND BRINGING HER HOME AND GETTING DP BEHIND BARS WHERE HE BELONGS!!!!!!

close enough:

dang it. I know that is what the Preacher said, but conveniently I forget it. Not being in an abusive relationship, I just find it hard to believe that she would know that DP killed someone and NOT say anything prior to this year. (3 years later). How is anyone able to keep in a marriage knowing that their spouse killed someone??
You know what, that question belongs on another thread all by itself. This is for FINDING STACY AND BRINGING HER HOME AND GETTING DP BEHIND BARS WHERE HE BELONGS!!!!!!

i could tell ya...there's lots of different scenarios, (sp?) but my posts would probably be deleted....so i won't go there..

close:

Sorry if you have been in any way in a relationship that bad. I'm sure that what I find hard to believe is happening every day somewhere.

Just makes me realize how lucky I am, even if it's not the best marriage.

Was there anything new on Greta tonight? I noticed on her blog that she had over a thousand comments on tonight's show.

Was there anything new on Greta tonight? I noticed on her blog that she had over a thousand comments on tonight's show.
I missed Greta tonight, too, and was hoping to come here for some groundbreaking news, lol. I'll have to catch up in the morning, I'm heading to bed soon. G'night all.

What Pam Bosco said in the interview with Gary Tuchman of CNN:

Tuchman: Stacy knew that his third wife was found dead, was she ever concerned about that?

Bosco: She told us that Drew had told her that she was on medication, Kathleen was on medication, she stood up and she got dizzy, and she slipped and hit her head. And, Stacy at that young naive age, she believed it.

Tuchman: Did you ever doubt that story?

Bosco: Right from the start when we first heard it. I turned to Cassandra and said "He killed her."

There was no date given as to when this conversation occurred.

Very careful wording there. Not I heard, not I think, not even they think- it is "Drew told her"- leaving herself out of the equation. "She stood up, she got dizzy, she slipped and hit her head"- way too many details from someone who wasn't there.

Don't forget he told the emergency responders that KS had previous cardiac problems. I think I mentioned that before on the KS thread, but he probably told Stacy the same thing.

ETA: Just saw Suzi mentioned this already above!

Don't forget he told the emergency responders that KS had previous cardiac problems. I think I mentioned that before on the KS thread, but he probably told Stacy the same thing.
Thats a good point about the 'cardiac problem'. However, I am not necessarily inclined to believe that he told Stacy the same thing. I dunno. Such a puzzle!

I missed the first 15 - 20 minutes of Greta, and had to wait until the repeat broadcast here.

Some very important news from Mark Fuhrman. He said he wasn't comfortable going with this information last night until he had more corroboration. He said that he's learned that Stacy woke up and DP wasn't there. She searched through the house and then started calling him on his cell phone with no answer. Later she heard him downstairs. He was in the laundry room striping himself down and putting his clothing in the washing machine along with some woman's clothing. He told her that some policemen would be there in a few hours to talk to both of them and instructed her what to say.

Mark Fuhrman says the phone records from Nextell are very important. The panal discussed this and all agree that without the cell phone records there isn't a case. One thing that was noted is he (DP) had the motive - the property settlement and insurance he believed he was the beneficiary of, and that the relationship between DP and Kathleen was acrimonious; means - stalking Kathleen and access to her house. So his alibi is important. DP's alibi i is that he was at home and asleep next to his wife Stacy all night. If the Nextel phone records show that there were several calls that night from DP's home to his cell phone, it would show that he wasn't at home that night and his alibi is gone. So everything hinges on those records.

I have a question? If Drew had his phone off like I saw reported and Stacy was trying to call him as long as there was no answer would there be any record? In other words of her just making the calls. There would be no billable minutes or anything so how does that work?

strach, if DP's phone was off, any calls made to him probably went straight to voice mail. That's how my phone works, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces