Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we know he did know about Rosetto.

Did anyone catch when the defense attny in the Abrams interview stated that the gunshot incident happened 9 days before Stacy went missing???? That's around the time Stacy met with Scott and his friends at Dennys!

I heard that too SuziQ, but I believe it was from someone on the panel who recalled incorrect information. From everything I've seen, Cassandra said it happened in August, which was around the time she saw the minister. IMO, it's probably related to that.

LOL, what a wonderful Valentine present, a 'glock!'

OMGosh, he's got to be kidding me!:doh: How romantic can a guy be?:crazy:

Oh, and from someone who's been around LOTS of guns, there is NO WAY, IF he bought Stacy a gun, he'd buy her a glock, IMO. Stacy was petit and I do not believe she would like or maybe even able to pull the whatever back, to make it fire. I've tried that and it's difficult. Plus, I've also seen someone try that where it slipped and it cut open their hand.

JMHO
fran

IMO, if we were to make up a totally ficticious person and say that we saw Stacy talking to this person at some time before her disappearance, DrewP would tell us that Stacy was without a doubt hooking up with them.That is Drewpy's answer for anything pertaining to a female. He also said that his former fiance didn't break up with him because he was a bullying control freak, HE broke up with HER ( yeah, right!) because she was "dancing" (ie-for $) at parties. He dismisses anything any woman could say by implying that she is a *advertiser censored*. We are ALL pms'ing *advertiser censored* according to Drew.The really mind-blowing thing about it is that Drew can't comprehend that these allegations he keeps spewing about women only sound normal to him, and sociopaths like him. He has no comprehension of just how messed up he is! Go ahead, knock on his skull...hear that hollow sound? Yup, plenty of extra space for rent inside Drewpy's head!Susan

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5832111

(snip)
State police, searching for Stacy, met with her family for several hours Wednesday. A family spokesperson would not reveal any details of the meeting but called the discussion very encouraging.

Well, that sounds encouraging. IMO, it's just a matter of time. Probably sooner rather than later.;)

JMHO
fran

PS.......Did you watch any of the other videos there? DP told his friend Stacy used to walk around the house a lot, carrying her gun or with it down her pants.:slap:

Just like with SP, DP gives out waayyy too much information to make these scenarios believable. :liar: fran

Did anyone else hear in the beginning of the interview he doesn't go look for Stacy because she could be anywhere. He claims he called the airlines and they told him that someone doesn't need a passport to leave the country but needs one to come back in the country. I bet he did call for himself in case he wants to leave the country soon.

Drew is probably lying about calling (or he talked to some incompetent airport person... since Drew's word is not to be trusted, I am going with him not telling the truth)... as of 10/1/07, another part of Homeland Security's WHT Initiative went into play and airlines cannot not let you board a plane leaving the country without a passport or documents that are equivalent.

Well, that sounds encouraging. IMO, it's just a matter of time. Probably sooner rather than later.;)

JMHO
fran

PS.......Did you watch any of the other videos there? DP told his friend Stacy used to walk around the house a lot, carrying her gun or with it down her pants.:slap:

Just like with SP, DP gives out waayyy too much information to make these scenarios believable. :liar: fran

Oh yeah, likely story! And what kind of abuser is going to arm the person who they are abusing? That would be a death wish I'm sure Drew didn't have.

Oh yeah, likely story! And what kind of abuser is going to arm the person who they are abusing? That would be a death wish I'm sure Drew didn't have.

I love it when these guys keep talkin'!

In the Grand Jury thread for today, a link WindChime provided was Brodsky and he said there's a 'little life insurance policy' on Stacy!:eek:

How convenient!:banghead:

fran

So, if Drew was telling truth about the gun, Stacy's prints should be on the gun.
I heard that too SuziQ, but I believe it was from someone on the panel who recalled incorrect information. From everything I've seen, Cassandra said it happened in August, which was around the time she saw the minister. IMO, it's probably related to that.

LOL, what a wonderful Valentine present, a 'glock!'

OMGosh, he's got to be kidding me!:doh: How romantic can a guy be?:crazy:

Oh, and from someone who's been around LOTS of guns, there is NO WAY, IF he bought Stacy a gun, he'd buy her a glock, IMO. Stacy was petit and I do not believe she would like or maybe even able to pull the whatever back, to make it fire. I've tried that and it's difficult. Plus, I've also seen someone try that where it slipped and it cut open their hand.

JMHO
fran

Stacy did say (originally) that Drew was home all night. The phone records should prove or disprove that very important fact.

I think that is one of the little details she told the Pastor to prove her confession and maybe Mark is picking up on it now.

I do believe that those phone records were delivered and then destroyed before anyone discovered them.
That could be one of the many coverups in the KS case, but it's huge.

I hope Mark blows this case wide open.

~
Hi everyone! I just got caught up reading the latest since I missed Greta last night and this is great work from Mark! I did see the pastor's interview Tues. night and he said Stacy told him DP wasn't home the night Kathleen died but initially she'd been his alibi. Huge difference! :)

Hi everyone! I just got caught up reading the latest since I missed Greta last night and this is great work from Mark! I did see the pastor's interview Tues. night and he said Stacy told him DP wasn't home the night Kathleen died but initially she'd been his alibi. Huge difference! :)

Thank you, panthera. I can't remember when/where I heard things, but I thought this was the case. Originally she was his alibi, but now we know phone records might prove otherwise.

Does anyone know if we have access to reading that original coronor's inquest report? (or whatever it's called) Greta showed it last night on air, but wondered where it is online. TIA.

Thank you, panthera. I can't remember when/where I heard things, but I thought this was the case. Originally she was his alibi, but now we know phone records might prove otherwise.

Does anyone know if we have access to reading that original coronor's inquest report? (or whatever it's called) Greta showed it last night on air, but wondered where it is online. TIA.
Mark mentioned this in the transcript from last night ~

"Now, what does this mean, Greta? Here's what it means. If they would have written a search warrant and discovered that Stacy had called Drew's phone three, four, five, six times the previous night — what's interesting about that is Kathleen was killed at least 24 hours prior because of rigor mortis was absent. That takes 24 to 36 hours to completely go through the body.

If that was the case and she had already established an alibi for Drew, they could confront her with this evidence. She has two choices. She can go down in the investigation or she could tell the truth. If she had the truth, Drew's alibi goes south, the investigation is not an accident, it's a homicide, and Stacy'd still be with us."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316707,00.html

Sorry I don't have the coroners inquest report!

Greta said last night, in one of her comments to a poster's comment, that she would see about how they could get the documents put up online. I hope she does.

~snip

On Wednesday night, Mims quit the board of a newly established Stacy Peterson charity, he said.

Sharon Bychowski, Peterson's next-door neighbor and Stacy's good friend, said she and fellow board members were furious about the National Enquirer article, which focused on Peterson's son Kris. The story quoted Mims saying Kris told Bychowski that on the day Stacy disappeared, he heard his parents fighting in their bedroom before "suddenly things got quiet."

Bychowski disputed the account. She said she never talked to Kris about his parents fighting and was offended by the article, which she said "left Kris out to dry."

"I think a lot of that interview was [Mims'] own bizarre interpretation," she said.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_14dec14,1,7793152.story

~snip~

Peterson fires back

Also Thursday, Drew Peterson said Stacy blamed him for shooting a hole through their bedroom floor this summer because she was embarrassed about having done it herself.
He said Stacy was walking around their bedroom with the gun, which he had bought her as a present.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/696779,4_1_JO14_PETERSON_S1.article

I thought the story was that this happened in the garage??

~snip~

I thought the story was that this happened in the garage??

The original story I heard was that Drew was up in their bedroom, with the gun, and sent Stacy down to the garage to fetch him a soda out of the fridge. Then the gun allegedly misfired, piercing a hole through their bedroom floor and down into the garage, where it just nearly missed Stacy.

Drew can say anything now, because he knows Stacy is not around to refute his lies.

You know what? Those clowns will buy you a gun. Mine did and my family wondered the same thing, if he had a death wish. What I question is the type of gun. They took 11 in the warrant. I'm quite sure if the gun even was Stacy's it was kept locked up with his. You'd have to with the children and ages of children in that house. I'm very sure this is a parents bedroom that the door was always kept locked. That's why I feel he was able to keep Stacy's body in that room for awhile without worry of the children coming across her.

The whole "nothing says love like a glock" statement he thinks is cute but really provides insight into a very domineering, struggle for power type relationship that is far from normal. He wouldn't see that though. He gave the same indication about his relationship with Kathleen in one of his interviews where he said they were always trying to one up each other. Power struggle, grudges and vendetta's is what that tells me.

I personally was in a lengthy marriage to someone very similar to Drew (at least he was attractive) so the more I see and hear from him the more I am reminded of that ex. The whole pastor thing really did it for me. Almost an identical match that hit me right in the face. I know exactly what Stacy meant when she said "I just can't take this anymore." You can't even raise your eyes in public for being accused of checking out some guy. Given the third degree for why a bag boy came and packed your groceries instead of the little old lady's. Here is a very sick individual with an attractive wife that knows she must be out of her mind to be with him in the first place and his quest is a constant struggle for how he is gonna keep her. Especially from the rest of the world. They know their time with you is gonna be up soon and there's nothing they can do. They don't want you to have a happy ending which means a life without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0