Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's when i got them too!...& you're right; it was the sickest, most miserable i believe i've ever been...a solid 7 days of feeling just awful...nothing helped the itching for me...Dr ended up giving me something to sleep/knock me out, more or less....& i ached something awful...

Ugh, I ended up in the ER and the doc said I had the worst case he had ever seen. He put me on steroids.

I agree, it's not what Mark has discovered. I have just been trying to think of something "small" that wouldn't have been found earlier!

I just heard JAB say something about Fuhrmann (sp!) on NG in reference to the preacher talking to Fuhrmann. I don't think JAB likes him too much. :p

has the preacher talked to Mark?

lol, & i have no doubt Brodsky dislikes MF..

Ugh, I ended up in the ER and the doc said I had the worst case he had ever seen. He put me on steroids.

i feel your pain...it sucked!

kids seem to just bounce right back from them, lol....at least my boys did, thank goodness...they were real young though..

:woohoo: Now mine says 1 hours 5 mins. :) Ya know what would make these cp's itch less??? DP in handcuffs. I'm sure that would take care of it right off the bat. :D

It would also remove the thorn in my side.

gosh, i'm really interested now, about Greta's show tonight....Brodsky's "message" & this "discovery" MF has made...

601.gif

That had been brought up on GretaWire some time back and Randy Mucha replied to the question if there would have been an IPASS in Peterson's vehicle/s.

I read some of Gretawire today on the speculation of what it is that Mark Fuhrman found. I-Pass was discussed. I noted that one poster said that in one of the pictures of DP's Denali, you can see the I-Pass stuck to the windshield, near the rearview mirror area.

But, another poster who lives in the area said that DP wouldn't have gotten on any of the toll roads to get to the canal from his house.

I just got a call from Mark (as I was getting off the train in NYC)….he told me what he had just discovered….and I thought, “why didn’t I see that?”

That's a quote from what Greta said in her announcement of Mark Fuhrman's discovery.

My impression is that what Mark has discovered is a visual. It's something that we should have noted from media coverage - something in one of the pictures perhaps????

I just got a call from Mark (as I was getting off the train in NYC)….he told me what he had just discovered….and I thought, “why didn’t I see that?”

That's a quote from what Greta said in her announcement of Mark Fuhrman's discovery.

My impression is that what Mark has discovered is a visual. It's something that we should have noted from media coverage -
something in one of the pictures perhaps????

The garage maybe?

You do realize that it is DRIVING ME NUTS not knowing!!! I have zero patience plus I'm sick with the damn chickenpox and stuck in the house. I need to know now!

(((Pocono))) I hope you feel better soon. There a lotion called "Respite" - an anti-itch lotion, that works well for anything that itches.

My impression is that what Mark has discovered is a visual. It's something that we should have noted from media coverage - something in one of the pictures perhaps????

aahh, good catch Leila....hmm, could very well be..

ohhhh, i didn't know that!

One of the Chicago newspapers broke a story about a paster that Stacy confessed to about DP killing Kathleen. Mark Fuhrman took the story and went hunting for the pastor.

It wasn't a visual. In the 2004 investigation into Kathleen's death no one searched the phone records of DP, Stacy, Kathleen, etc. This means there was a big cover up by authorities in the Savio case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member