Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul definately knows alot but so does Petersons son Steve the two of them can brake this case wide open...Paul will go to the police with a tip sometime soon IMOHO.

Another person who knows a lot more is Mike Robinson. His actions have been suspicious. He came to DP's house and brought him a secure cell phone and according to Ric Mims, a phone number on a slip of paper. He told DP that the house was bugged and, again according to Rick Mims, the conversation between Mike Robinson and DP was done by passing notes back and forth.

After Stacy's disappearance DP stayed with Mike Robinson for a few days. I think Mike Robinson knows a lot more, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Mike Robinson has helped DP cover up his whereabouts on Sunday, Oct. 28th and Monday, Oct. 29th.

It was SO aggravating watching Brodsky do his stupid "I got y'all fooled" dance tonight on NG. Gah, how can anyone be so stupid?!

Saw a tag line today online for a video report saying "Search for Stacy Resumes" and her picture underneath it. Wonder if this means there is more evidence? I'll try to watch it at lunch.

I felt early on that police found something in the home during the search warrant. They named DrewP as a suspect so quickly. Now in the article you posted in the media thread, it says that police have told Cassandra that Stacy did not go willingly. That makes me even more sure that police found something.

I am so glad they are resuming the search for Stacy. I still believe that Drew paid someone to dispose of the body for him. He seems to know some pretty unsavory characters from his time as an undercover cop. I don't think he ever discontinued those relationships. He was a dirty cop who was on the take to look the other way.

Interesting Sandra with the EVP voices has said that going on 6 months she will be found, in water, that her body will become bouyant. Well that puts it in this particular timeframe of now until the end of April.

I am so glad they are resuming the search for Stacy. I still believe that Drew paid someone to dispose of the body for him. He seems to know some pretty unsavory characters from his time as an undercover cop. I don't think he ever discontinued those relationships. He was a dirty cop who was on the take to look the other way.

Interesting Sandra with the EVP voices has said that going on 6 months she will be found, in water, that her body will become bouyant. Well that puts it in this particular timeframe of now until the end of April.

I agree..........I don't think DP did this alone. He had help at various stages, beginning with his step-brother, Tom Morphey, who helped DP move that rectangular plastic container from the bedroom to the Denali.

And it was Tom Morphey, who unwittingly helped DP establish that he had received a call from "Stacy" on his cell phone. DP left TM sitting in a cafe with DP's cell phone while DP ran an errand, instructing TM not to answer the cell phone if it rang. The phone rang, and the caller ID identified the caller as Stacy.

If we reconstruct the time line...........Tom Morphey helped DP move the rectangular plastic container late in the evening of October 28th. After Tom got home he was upset and went to talk to his friend and neighbor, Walter. He told Walter not to tell anyone what he had told him.

Late in the evening of October 29th, Tom Morphey was taken to the hospital, as he had overdosed.

On October 30th or 31st, Walter, having heard about Tom Morphey's suicide attempt, went to the police and told them what Tom had related to him.

I think it was at this point, when the police heard what Walter told them about Tom Morphey helping DP move a rectangular plastic container, that the police considered DP a suspect. They may have found something in the house during the search that confirmed their belief that DP was the suspect.

After DP took Tom Morphey home, I think DP met with someone else, who helped him either dispose of the body or conceal the body somewhere for disposal at a later date.

One thing we must keep in mind is that when all this happened - October 28th and for the next few days, DP had no idea that this whole thing would be anything other than a local media story. He had gotten away with Kathleen Savio's murder, and that gave him a sense of being invincible. In his arrogance, he may have made mistakes - mistakes that could be covered up with the help of local cronies, but under the harsh glare of the national media, his mistakes may be revealed.

We've already seen the mistakes uncovered in the death of Kathleen Savio. An exhumation of her body and a second and third autopsy revealed that her death was homicide and not accidental as was originally determined. We've seen and questioned the flawed story, related by Steve Carcerano, of how Kathleen's body was discovered. No doubt the grand jury is delving into the true facts surrounding the discovery of Kathleen's body. We've read Kathleen Savio's own words in her letters to officials in which she describes the abuse she suffered from DP and her belief that he would kill her. We've heard Stacy's pastor say that Stacy told him that DP had murdered Kathleen.

All this had been swept under the rug until the national media shined it's light on DP and the events surrounding Kathleen Savio's death and Stacy disappearance.

I feel that DP, in his arrogance, made mistakes in the disposal of Stacy's body.......just like he made mistakes in the murder of Kathleen Savio. I think searches in places that weren't searched before, and hopefully someone coming forward, will find Stacy.

Monday is the last day of Mar. Isn't the current GJ term over in Mar?

So that means May. Aggh... I hope they don't wait until the end of the term!

So that means May. Aggh... I hope they don't wait until the end of the term!

I think that since then it has been stated that this can go on as long as it takes to get to the root of the problem..ie Drew.

Yeah, but GJ is no fun and it costs them money. And they have been working hard. Hopefully the GJ will reach a conclusion before the end of this term.

Yeah, but GJ is no fun and it costs them money. And they have been working hard. Hopefully the GJ will reach a conclusion before the end of this term.

If Stacy's body is found, I don't think it will take the grand jury too much time to come up with an indictment. :)

I think that since then it has been stated that this can go on as long as it takes to get to the root of the problem..ie Drew.

Re: Today, Grand Jury

March 27 2008, 8:40 PM CDT

A Will County special grand jury convened to investigate the death of Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, and the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy, heard Thursday from a doctor who autopsied Savio, a source said.

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson_28mar28,1,7311565.story

So yesterday the GJ hearing from the doctor who did the autopsy, as well as from the pastor Stacy cnfided in about Kathleen's murder,it may not be much longer before they arrest Drew for Kathleen's murder.

I would have loved to be a little mouse in the GJ hearing room yesterday.

I still lean toward the theory that DrewP's disguise could have been worn by his brother as well and they would look essentially the same. Surely he must have assumed that he was being followed most of the time; if not by cops then by media, or members of Stacy's family! I think he needed to tie up loose ends. No way he had time to successfully conceal her body (the same day he killed her) so well that no one has found it yet. If BB police were not keeping close tabs on him those first few days, they made a huge mistake. What ever happened with those cell-phone pings?
Susan

TGI, DrewP has complained that he had to sneak out of his house and go over the back fence because of media following him at one point. So yes, I think he assumed he was followed. I too believe that at least part of the time it wasn't DrewP under the disguise.

So yesterday the GJ hearing from the doctor who did the autopsy, as well as from the pastor Stacy cnfided in about Kathleen's murder,it may not be much longer before they arrest Drew for Kathleen's murder.

I would have loved to be a little mouse in the GJ hearing room yesterday.

I think the grand jury will indict DP for Kathleen's murder long before he's indicted for Stacy's disappearance.

For one thing........it buys LE time to continue the search for Stacy, while having DP indicted for one murder. If I remember correctly, in Illinois the prosecution only has 120 days after indictment to go to trial. So, DP could be tried for Kathleen's death first. If convicted he could be in prison for a long time. In that time, Stacy might be found.

With the grand jury only meeting once a week, they only have about 4 or 5 more weeks until the end of their term, which could be extended if they need more time. So it will be interesting to see who testifies in the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenitsa