State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if this order, to pay investigative costs, will be included in her conditions of probation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/29195336/detail.html

HHBP ordered KC to pay over $97,000 in costs for the investigation.

That comes out to a little less than $25,000 and 1 year in prison (less goodtime) for each count of the misdemeanor lying to the police.

I am certain HHBP ordered KC to pay as much as he felt he could, in accordance with the law.

$100,000 is an amount that can be paid over time by her, even with a normal job. People buy houses for $250,000 and pay them off in 30 years. She should be able to pay this off, even if she never gets an interview, book or movie deal.
Kids with student loans do it all the time...when they get a job.

You can't file bankruptcy on court ordered monies, nor can you file bankruptcy with taxes owed.
She's indigent as far as the court is concerned and they still assessed her a nice chunk of change. Why do I think she won't even bat an eyelash?

I wonder if the time has arrived to ask her parents for the money. Casey hasn't paid a dime of her own money for ANYTHING! I would bet she's not paying her monthly probation bill with her OWN money.

I wonder if the time has arrived to ask her parents for the money. Casey hasn't paid a dime of her own money for ANYTHING! I would bet she's not paying her monthly probation bill with her OWN money.

MOO ... I would not be surprised if Cindy is paying her bills ... she always has ... and probably always will ...

MOO ...

That's not an accurate statement - If you look at the order HHJP has not ordered anything for any of the LE or that woman who had her dates wrong on the stand. He has left that open and has asked the LE, including Yuri Melich et al, to redo their hours to reflect the new Sept 28th cut off date! So that could easily be a bucket or so more.

I'm just going back now to see how much they were originally asking for to get some kind of idea what HHJp will rule. These new figures have to be back to the court clerk by Monday September 19th, so HHJP isn't wasting any time on this. I'm expecting at least another 100K or more to be added on! :woohoo::woohoo:
And never mind with the indigent stuff - I'm sure if anyone really goes digging, they'll find Baez has some funds stashed for her somewhere or else how would OCA be living?

I think you are correct. Roughly 30 names were listed, and HHBP wants specific hours(costs) for each of these, for the approx 10 week time frame, at 40 hours a week, that could be 400 hours for one person, if they worked the normal 40 hour work week exclusively on the KC case. That could run into another large chunk of change that KC will have to pay.

I think you are correct. Roughly 30 names were listed, and HHBP wants specific hours(costs) for each of these, for the approx 10 week time frame, at 40 hours a week, that could be 400 hours for one person, if they worked the normal 40 hour work week exclusively on the KC case. That could run into another large chunk of change that KC will have to pay.

what do you think? 50K?

By the way Devilsadvocate posted people pay off 250K homes all the time, she can do it. Let me say this: I have over 80K in student loans AND a masters degree from OSU honors AND distinction, as well as a great work background, resume, and (dare I say.... personality :). I'll tell you this: that student loan is crippling and has kept me living hand to mouth since graduation...... Never could have bought a house and or/new car and/or supported a kid or went on vacation without marriage..... Just sayin', it's no chump change....... And if I dont' pay they can garnish my wages and take my taxes....

I'm sure the "foundation" and Dr. P will be paying her fee's/fines. :sick:

Good point ... because ya know the "felon" is never held responsible for anything she does ...

:maddening::banghead::maddening:

MOO ...

Well, this is way more than the $50 bucks per charge the DT wanted!!!!! Mwahahahahaha! If she pays 25 bucks a month, she'll paying this down for the rest of her life!!!! I think they can also garnish any wages she makes to pay for it. I really hope she can't declare bankruptcy to get out of it, though. That would suck big time.

Of course, that's if mommy and daddy don't pay off her debts with their donations. I will be so mad if they save her again, this time from debt. I bet Casey is throwing a hissy fit right now! I bet she's desperately trying to reach Baez in Aruba. How dare the state make her pay anything! I can at least enjoy that, LOL.

The only thing other than Casey's misery that makes me feel better is that HHJP did leave this open. So maybe some more costs will come down the pike to Casey! It's not over yet, people!

I bet this financial cost order will be appealed also! But if its not KC can easily pay that off easily after she gives an interview or with something else. Judge Perry should have charged her more!

I bet this financial cost order will be appealed also! But if its not KC can easily pay that off easily after she gives an interview or with something else. Judge Perry should have charged her more!

He can and will, new order for revised costs to OC due by Monday, she will owe more.....

Okay some some legal brainiac or just a detail person help me out here please? On page five of the order re expenses OCA must pay - towards the bottom of the page , HHJP is talking about additional expenses he is looking for - in more detail from the OCSD.

And on page six, he lists 30 names - and it is these expenses in more detail he would like broken down and submitted to him by Monday, September 19th.

What I'm not clear about - has he already considered some of their salaries and hours for these 30 people including that handsome guy Yuri, or none at all and these charges are yet to come?

Anyone have a more clear idea than I have? It reads to me that he hasn't included them at all - but - gulp - is it possible I could be wrong......:blushing:...just this once? :lol:

LOL - What "own" money has OCA ever had to pay anything with? You mean money she was able to steal from Cindy?

Hey, maybe that's how she is doing it now? She's figured out how to get into their bank accounts again. Hmm - wonder if Baez has checked his own lately...

LOL - What "own" money has OCA ever had to pay anything with? You mean money she was able to steal from Cindy?

Hey, maybe that's how she is doing it now? She's figured out how to get into their bank accounts again. Hmm - wonder if Baez has checked his own lately...

Oh wouldn't that just be RICH? :floorlaugh: She's no stranger to biting the hand that helps her.

By the way Devilsadvocate posted people pay off 250K homes all the time, she can do it. Let me say this: I have over 80K in student loans AND a masters degree from OSU honors AND distinction, as well as a great work background, resume, and (dare I say.... personality :). I'll tell you this: that student loan is crippling and has kept me living hand to mouth since graduation...... Never could have bought a house and or/new car and/or supported a kid or went on vacation without marriage..... Just sayin', it's no chump change....... And if I dont' pay they can garnish my wages and take my taxes....

I meant no disrespect to those who have worked hard in paying off mortgages, or student loans, I admire that they have acheived this. I am very familiar with the burdens attached to repaying student loans.

I was just trying to point out that it would be feasible that KC could actually pay $100,000 over time, even if she never gets a book, movie or interview deal. I didn't say it would be easy. $100k is a large sum, and without some big dollar deal, it will make her life very difficult for a long time to come.

HHBP will probably add an additional 50 to 75K to the OSCO costs when the hrs are turned in, but that is strictly a guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back