State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I was never tested at school and was born and raised in the US. To my knowledge, my kids weren't tested either. It may be standard practice in some states, but apparently not in Texas.

I just assumed everyone was tested ...I was tested as a child. My son was also tested.

As an adult, I took a battery of psychological tests as part of a research study.

Interesting to note, I lost more than a few points as an adult. My IQ now is the same as Jodi's. I'm still recovering from that bombshell...

Granted...I did skip a few questions I couldn't be bothered to work out. But still!!! I am left a little shaken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. Neither roomie saw Jodi on Jun4.

BBM~ Where did you read this? This is news to me. Or maybe another time?

But the roommate never never saw jodi, right? Somewhere I did read that a roommate said Travis was up all night and was shoked to find out jodi was there outside. That confused me.

then we had our first vote for guilty or innocent. (The majority voted guilty.) That's when the intimidation…I mean deliberation began. The stronger personalities in the room pointed out all the evidence pointing to a guilty verdict. There were discussions, arguments, some name calling, and questioning of the IQ some. Then back to the evidence. There were more votes, each one had more guilty votes than the previous vote. Eventually we had a unanimous guilty vote.

:

Snipped: this is why IMO the jury questions are great. Even the ones that can be considered pro-defense. The few questions that appear that way on the surface, to me, prove the jurors are making sure there is little to no "reasonable doubt." Without those questions, some or all of the jurors would likely head into deliberations with some lingering questions and/or confusion regarding particular points. Add to this that the jurors, juan and the DT asked more than once, "why should we believe you now," and she then still lied makes deliberations that much easier. JMHO :)

Didn't Jodi testify to wearing socks, and wasn't a pair of socks found in the washer?

Where are Jodi's shoes? Did she mention shoes on her way to Hoover? I seem to recall something of that sort.

I'm guessing that she removed her shoes so as not to leave behind shoe prints. But, I think there was more blood than she was prepared for and the shoes got bloody. It would make sense that she burned the shoes with her clothes. I've also wondered if she left the door of the car open while she burned the clothes, resulting in the "smoke smell" in the rental car. (We know she's too lazy to walk any distance from the car to do the burning.)

BBM~ Yes, those texts and trying to decipher their meaning is like reading the Dead Sea Scrolls.

I wonder if she broke the law somehow? Why the 24 hour cut-off?

I think this jury is smart. They will put it together. Det. Flores asked her what she was thinking when she left Travis' home. She said she ws afraid. No fog. This buiness about the fog is not an issue for me. An excuse not to testify to facts. She was not in a fog when she left her home after planning his murder. The only fog she encountered was passing through San Fransisco. I wonder what Travis had on her. He said she had 24 hours to come clean about something he found out otherwise he would tell everyone including her parents.

I've been revisiting her testiphony, just to see how I might hear it differently the second time around. IT IS LAUGHABLE.

Honest to god, if there is anyone on the jury who believes this....I agree with a previous poster who said it isn't the fault of JM. Save an actual real-time video of the murder, there is nothing more he could do.

As for doubling as a mastermind criminal, she makes Elmer Fudd look like a genius. :help: :help: :help: :help:

I so agree! I have watched several parts if her testimony again, and it is so rehearsed and poorly acted. Its just incredibly unauthentic. Her stuttering is forced, the crying is not crying, she's jerky and forces awkward hesitations when trying to portray difficulty in rehashing "emotional" events. I gleaned some of it the first time, but a second viewing was like being slapped in the face! Hopefully the jury, being there in peron, grasped this during her original testimony.

BBM~ Yes, I always believed DB and possibly Gus were either paying her or providing her with possessions (cell phones) in exchange for fellatio.

How the heck was she able to make 3 deposits into 2 bank accounts in Monterrey?

Via Paul Stern, if he's to be believed. He forked over hundreds even though he and Jodi weren't close friends, and he was in a relationship at the time.

BI3VozbCIAAU6cz.jpg:large

LOL, love that pic!

It would be so much fun to spar with JM, talk about a delightful way to exercise one's gray matter!! :floorlaugh:

In the interrogation tapes, Flores tells Jodi they are inspecting the rental car. Jodi tells him they will find blood.

BBM~ Yes, I always believed DB and possibly Gus were either paying her or providing her with possessions (cell phones) in exchange for fellatio.

How the heck was she able to make 3 deposits into 2 bank accounts in Monterrey?

TA wasn't the first man she took tons of pics with and of, taped conversations, etc. that she could hold over them for $$$$

We don't know. Dr. DeMarte slipped that part in her testimony. I sure Travis has documented that somewhere and Dr. DeMarte read it.

When did TA find out the the engagement ring was stolen? Was the ring ever recovered?

Travis' ex girl friend Linda was on HLN. She said she invited Travis to the fair in Oct. 2006. She said she wanted him to go because he likes roller coasters. She said Travis said he was dating a girl name jodi and she was a pathalogical liar. She made up stories about an ex bofriend. Jodi said she started dating Travis in Feb. 2007. Thats several months after Oct. 2006. I guess she did not want Brewer to know she was cheating on him. She left him high and dry and he lost the house.

travis met Killer x when?:twocents:
for the first time?And unfortunately let her sit beside him in the VIP area?

I've been revisiting her testiphony, just to see how I might hear it differently the second time around. IT IS LAUGHABLE.

Honest to god, if there is anyone on the jury who believes this....I agree with a previous poster who said it isn't the fault of JM. Save an actual real-time video of the murder, there is nothing more he could do.

As for doubling as a mastermind criminal, she makes Elmer Fudd look like a genius. :help: :help: :help: :help:

I sooooo agree with you. If you watch jodi tell about the actual murder she's sounds like a little kid making up a story as she goes . She adds in little pieces that she thinks help her but it sounds so stupid.

He wrestled me yknow because he's a wrestler
He was on top of me yknow remember like before its hard to get out from under him

The fact that she explains the murder while adding her little tidbits of defense strategy is a joke!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member