State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm curious too and she also bought double burgers and double other stuff on her trip. If mm was with her she may try to give a different story after she tries to appeal.

And why would MM meet her at DB's home, and why didn't DB see him? All sounds very cotrived to me. :twocents:

Watching HLN and this Nancy Grace coverage..

Just showed ALV saying.. "If Jodi was a really good liar, shed come up with a better lie"

First time I heard that I said "Please tell me she just didn't say that".. watching again I say... "I can't believe she actually said that"..it sounded like something that came out of Jodi's mouth and ALV quoted her

Laviolette got greedy for money It's not worth lying especially if you are in a position of giving counseling/therapy.

I hope JM can bring up what an incestuous little group the DT psych "team is". I'll quote you if you quote me. I'll make you look good if you make me look good. I'll tell everyone you're brilliant if you tell everyone I'm brilliant.
I would have given the DT "shrinks" more weight if they weren't just there to bolster each others testimony.

…and most of all, "No jury will ever convict me. Mark my words!" :drumroll:

Oh, how I want this jury to hear that!

They did see and hear that already. SHe said on the stand it was because she was going to kill herself and therefore wouldn't be convicted. LOL- what a joke, she feels she is to valuable to kill (so smart, so beautiful, etc)

I've been very curious about who she was with as well and I was surprised that JM did not follow up on this...

Me too! I wanted him to so badly.

Yes, but the fact of the matter is, Travis did tell a story with two people and a gun pointed to his head. Why cannot the the jurors be made aware of this, IDK. :banghead:

I have a question about that video. Was Travis explaining something that REALLY happened to him, a dream he had, just talking about a scenario or what? Does anyone know for sure? I have never figured that out. TIA.

I have a question about that video. Was Travis explaining something that REALLY happened to him, a dream he had, just talking about a scenario or what? Does anyone know for sure? I have never figured that out. TIA.

He was talking about something that really happened to him. One of his friends who was there did an interview on tv.

moo

Interesting, that was the age she got caught growing pot.

Studies show that for consistent drug users their maturing stops at or near the age they began using drugs. While I don't know if JA was a consistent drug user, there are signs like the growing pot on the roof and evidence of cocaine use in the Bobby and JA photos...
Not saying that is a cause of her immaturity, just a possibility...

I don't have a problem with Jodi getting the death penalty but I can understand her mom not wanting that. I don't think this would be a testimony as much as it would be a plea. I don't think much of a killer but I didn't give birth to her. I'm not going to fault her mom for speaking for her. JMO

WagaraTapaTalk

Her moms behavior in court has been so. Not proper. There's something off with that family.

I think my curiosity is related to JM's emphasis on the time in the photo and on the Walmart receipt... I guess I will just have to wait to his closing argument to have it explained....

oh, i understand now, juan was proving premeditation with the timestamps on receipts and pictures, i believe he was noting the times to prove that she lied about the day she dyed her hair, and it was closer to the time of the roadtrip, the dyed hair can also be attributed to premeditation, as disguising herself because his neighbors in Mesa knew her as a blonde.

oh, i understand now, i believe he was noting the times to prove that she lied about the day she dyed her hair, and it was closer to the time of the roadtrip, the dyed hair can also be attributed to premeditation, as disguising herself because his neighbors in Mesa knew her as a blonde.

She made a comment to Flores when he said that someone saw her...'that the neighbors only knew her as a blond'.

I think my curiosity is related to JM's emphasis on the time in the photo and on the Walmart receipt... I guess I will just have to wait to his closing argument to have it explained....

I'm curious about this as well and I hope we find out what it implies!

Maybe this question is better suited for the legal eagle thread, but since I'm here anyway.... Does anyone know if JA's commissary acct can be frozen in light of her copyright infringements?

It could be, but I don't know if they would. Prisoners can be blocked from buying things for a certain period of time due to behavior infractions.

I have never understood the leaving one's door unlocked thing. I mean, I understand people feeling safe in their neighborhood or feeling that they live too far away from a city for crime, but.....still.....

I'm curious about something, if TA always did leave his door unlocked, why did JA ever have to use the doggie door?

I'm confused by this scenario.

I thought she rented the car the morning of June 2nd. She'd spent the night with Matt and on June 3rd, saw Darryl, went to Salinas, got her hair dyed, got gas cans, and that evening, she called Ryan, told him she'd be there in the morning, which would be about 10am June 4th.

She then called Travis' number. I don't know if she reached Travis because the call was very short.

She filled up her gas cans and car and she left for Mesa, to arrive about 3-4am. Whether she slept in her car and saw Travis or whether Travis let her in the house at 4am, people still debate.

You are saying she rented the car June 3rd. I don't believe she told Ryan she'd drive straight through because she'd planned already to see Darryl, apparently his sister's baby, and Matt before going to Utah.

I'm guessing Ryan knew she was making stops along the way, so I don't know why she called him to confirm she'd be there by 10am. It makes no sense. I'll have to rehear his testimony, something I only listened to once because I didn't like his attitude. But this still makes no sense to me.

Date should be June 2nd, told people she'd leave at June3rd, I think she told them she'd be there at 10 am and told him about those stops, but had him thinking that even when making those stops, she'd be there at 10am. She knew when she said this that'd she later claim she couldn't make it cause she got lost. IMO

oh, i understand now, i believe he was noting the times to prove that she lied about the day she dyed her hair, and it was closer to the time of the roadtrip, the dyed hair can also be attributed to premeditation, as disguising herself because his neighbors in Mesa knew her as a blonde.

And/or reporting the Helio phone as stolen in May 2008, yet taking a picture with the stolen phone on June 3, 2008 - and her testimony stating May 2008 was the last time she saw it. IIRC

In Donovan's interview on 'Along came Jodi' Donavan says they are preparing for the fact she will be in jail, they just don't know how long. It's at about 06:10 on this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9a_oh1HfJY

Bring on verdict and sentencing days!

The words of Travis friend made me cry. He said the judge in maricopa county is not the judge she needs to worry about. It's the judge she has to face when she leaves this word.
He said he had no problems with her getting the DP

Anyone wonder what happened to Brian Carr her staunch supporter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme