State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting day 12 of Dan Freeman. He said he felt she wasn't making eye contact with him and he allowed himself to be made into a prosc. witness. I hadn't noticed it before, but in this segment, she does keep looking down, looking away, staring blankly, etc. I haven't been able to watch closely because I'm typing and chatting, but did anyone else notice what he'd been talking about in that regard?

I hope someone here can help me out on this question...

I've read quite a few WS'ers questions on here as to why the DT didn't get their own ME. I was trying to figure out how they could since by the time JA decided it was a self-defense case, TA would have been dead for a couple/few years. If the DT got their own ME would he only be able to go over Dr Horn's report? What new could a DT's ME have come up with?

The defense had no reason to get its own ME since right up until Horn testified the first time the State's theory was shot first. Why didn't they get another ME after that? Idk, there's at least one who came out and publicly disagreed with Horn. Maybe they thought his conclusions were weak enough and the changing theory sketchy enough to just leave it at that. And, hey, bonus -- the defense is saving money :)

Did she give a reason? :scared::scared::scared:
Another suspect (Sara Byron) was a co-owner of the dental office and told police that she was experiencing financial difficulties. She was arrested and booked on one count of arson of an occupied structure and attempted fraud schemes.

Uhh... Cause she did?
On June 5th at 3:30am...
He knew if they found the call on her cell his number
would be associated with it.

They blew him off...
wonder if they should
have done some triangulation first???

jmo

Gus was trying to sensationalize his story by misrepresenting the facts. He told Jean Casarez that Jodi called him on the night of the murder. It actually took place at 5:30 pm on June 4, 2008. Gus said he got the call at about 3:30 am on June 4, which precedes the murder.

Jodi actually called him after Travis' body was discovered, which was five days later ... it was discovered late in the evening of June 9 (e.g. 10 or 10:30 pm), and Travis' friends were being interviewed by the police in the wee hours of June 10th, like 1:30 am. Dan Freeman called Jodi sometime around then (e.g., 2:30 am June 10), and Jodi subsequently called Gus to help establish her alibi.

I was waiting day 12 of Dan Freeman. He said he felt she wasn't making eye contact with him and he allowed himself to be made into a prosc. witness. I hadn't noticed it before, but in this segment, she does keep looking down, looking away, staring blankly, etc. I haven't been able to watch closely because I'm typing and chatting, but did anyone else notice what he'd been talking about in that regard?
He said once he was on the stand he realized this was about making Travis the bad guy. He was not happy about that. He looked at JM and knew he would turn it around. He did. He testified that the reason he went on the trip is because Travis told him he did not want to be alone with jodi. Travis also told him that he was going to break it up with jodi.

OR someone else's cell phone...
I guess they just didn't think it mattered...
Other than JA Gus is the only persob that inserted himself into the case.
WHY??? is the question.
Someone does not want it answered.
Maybe he did it just for kicks.
He did have a book coming out.
moo

Gus S has always been in everything for the money..His parents signed over their parental rights to him at 16 so he could play the stock market. He has had every job under the sun, the most popular as a magician at the Magic Castle in So Calif..He just wants notoriety wherever he can get it!! IMO

http://www.thecharm.info/author.shtml

Another suspect (Sara Byron) was a co-owner of the dental office and told police that she was experiencing financial difficulties. She was arrested and booked on one count of arson of an occupied structure and attempted fraud schemes.

Yep, so basically an insurance job. The owner is about the same age as Bering, the other person arrested was Zachary Proctor, 20. Can't get anything on her from before the Arson, but looks like she's got a bit of a past from the comments under the article.

Actually, the people who run the pro JA site are the same ones who run the site that sells the art work. They claim all the money they collect on both sites goes to JA and her family.

Wasn't the "artwork/tracings" listed on Ebay, sold by her mother? I also remember, foolishly looking at JA's twitter account run by Donovan, and she listed the link to JA's new website that sells her "art/tracings".

I don't think the people on that site are selling her "artwork/tracings", I believe they are just promoting it? I could be wrong. I do not go over there, last time it was tough to get their stuff off my computer. That "other" site, is there to get hits on their site, and the donate button is NOT $$ that goes to JA. Someone already proved that, but I don't remember the poster.

Who knows, maybe they are doing their own artwork/tracing now and claiming it's JA's? One can never know with those peeps. :stormingmad:

JMO

LOL can we refer to Jodi's 'colouring in projects' as either that or 'tracings' from now on? ETA or just 'doodles' :)

Joodles?

And...she has a convicted felon, known arsonist, pimping out, I mean, selling her "artwork". Isn't that fraudulent, a crime? Can't the convicted felon be in trouble? :please:

I suppose there is a law against the sale of counterfeit merchandise. Donovan and Jodi could also be liable for copyright infringement if the true authors of the infringing artworks wanted to sue Donovan and Jodi.

Someone's 'acting out' on twitter ..

I feel bad for the poor fool who paid 4 my "panties" on Ebay. For 1,Umm, gross. For 2.Sorry you got suckered.

Strange....

You know ja is going to throw everyone she can under the bus after this trial,,she is going to claim donavan was doing all the tweets and selling fake art behind her back to scam money,,kn and jw talked her into the self defence becUse they said she had a better chance to walk,,there experts coached her what to say,,made her rewrite some of the journals,,she is going to claim it was all heat of the moment,,get ready for the bus to start rising even more next week!,no telling how many ja will throw under

LOL can we refer to Jodi's 'colouring in projects' as either that or 'tracings' from now on? ETA or just 'doodles' :)

Joodles?

:floorlaugh:

I've never been able to say her "art" without the quotes. It's funny to me, at the end of the day, she is just a glorified tracer, coloring in her projects. She also claimed to be a "photographer"...that may be true, since her pics are the very thing that has done her in! She will never get out of prison because of her own "photography" skeeellls. Smile and say CHEESE JA! :drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155