DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi Arias Trial: Dismissed Juror Says It Was a 'Great Experience'

By ALYSSA NEWCOMB (@alyssanewcomb)
April 27, 2013

A juror in the Jodi Arias trial who was dismissed after listening to four months of proceedings called his time on the jury a "great experience."

Police in Gilbert, Ariz., said when Daniel Gibb was arrested last Saturday night, he told the arresting officer he was a juror on the Jodi Arias murder trial.

On Tuesday, the officer met with the judge, prosecutor and defense attorneys in a sealed hearing, ABC News' Phoenix affiliate KNXV-TV reported.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias...eat-experience/story?id=19057818#.UX5f9b4o7rc

Wouldn't we all love it if Daniel Gibb found WS and joined us! :dance:

I think it's because the car rental guy said JA had blonde hair. JA team said she had light brown hair with maybe some highlights in front at time of car rental. Defense proceeded to show pics from May of JA with light brown hair (brassy IMO) and said car rental guy was just confused about the color. The new pics show her hair was clearly very dark brown. No way it could be confused with blonde. JA made a long trip to the salon the day before the murder to "have her nails done" but speculation is that she had her hair colored so she wouldn't be recognized at TA's. Premeditation. Even if the hair color situation isn't a big deal to some, it still shows she lied to the jury.:twocents:

I also think JM was trying to present the fact that during questioning by Det Flores, when he mentioned that neighbor saw her, JA said that the neighbors only knew her as a blonde. Basically, she colored her hair to avoid detection by the neighbors.

IMHO, it really is more about that interrogation and the fact she was trying to not be seen by anyone or noticed by anyone.

K

I am going to be going through "Trial Withdrawal" until Wednesday. :pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

-------"Juan stuck with issues/lies that he could definitively prove, and the more important issue was the fact she had pics of herself with her new hair color the day before the murder, proving that she lied on the stand, and showing premeditation."

This is an issue I am not clear on. We already know her hair was dark from the naked pics. So what does the new photos from the day before tell us?

Several others have already chimed in...sorry for confusing you! Yes we know from naked (yuck) pics she was a brunette, which she lied about and said she had changed it back in may.

Most of us believe that rental guy said she was blonde (many describe light brown, highlighted hair as blonde...I do :) ), Bit pic on 6/3 shows dark brown color, proving yet another lie, and premeditation.

Hope that helps :)

O/T: we had downpours in Atlanta all day yesterday, which is nice except when you have dogs that you have to accompany outside to do their business...:banghead:

Hate letting the dog out/walking him in the rain, it's killer on his coat!!

He actually does not like the rain, and I've had to literally pick him up and bring him outside when it rains heavily,

I also feel that whenever I take him for a grooming, the appointment invariably ends up being on a day it rains!

good morning everyone! could someone please tell me what AFAIK stands for? TIA

Jodi Arias Trial: Dismissed Juror Says It Was a 'Great Experience'

By ALYSSA NEWCOMB (@alyssanewcomb)
April 27, 2013

A juror in the Jodi Arias trial who was dismissed after listening to four months of proceedings called his time on the jury a "great experience."

Police in Gilbert, Ariz., said when Daniel Gibb was arrested last Saturday night, he told the arresting officer he was a juror on the Jodi Arias murder trial.

On Tuesday, the officer met with the judge, prosecutor and defense attorneys in a sealed hearing, ABC News' Phoenix affiliate KNXV-TV reported.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias...eat-experience/story?id=19057818#.UX5f9b4o7rc

This confuses me...if he was arrested on Saturday, and cop came to court on Tuesday to discuss, why was he dismissed end of day Thursday?

Good morning friends! We are SO close to justice for Travis and his family, it all concludes this week! I was thinking about the Defense and their Surebuttal witness and thought one reason the defense insisted upon a Surebuttal was because they knew that if they didn't Juan would have been able to control the court uninterrupted for days up til Closing Arguments. This could be so the defense gets one more time to be in front of the jury pushing their asinine theory. I think they didn't want the State to have control of the court that long without them being able to get their 2 cents in. Just a thought.

Based on past performance, the surebuttal will probably hurt the DT more than help them. They have a bad (good for Travis!) habit of shooting themselves in the foot!

No icon for the DT shooting themselves in the feet, but this will do for what's going to happen with their surebuttal:

:trainwreck:

I am going to be going through "Trial Withdrawal" until Wednesday. :pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

GOOD THINGS come to those who wait. :takeabow:

This confuses me...if he was arrested on Saturday, and cop came to court on Tuesday to discuss, why was he dismissed end of day Thursday?

This confuses me as well. But someone upthread stated it may be the level of the charge for the DUI.

I don't know if 'charged' with a DUI would be diffferent for a juror than 'convicted' of a DUI. Like JA, innocent until proven guilty, so can't be held against him just yet. IDK. Its a head thumper for me why the wait since I would think a breathalyzer would have shown guilt/innocence?

Not sure!
K

Opening statements being played on True TV right now

JM: Mr. Alexander did not die calmly. The Medical Examiner will explain the various defensive wounds. That means he was fighting for his life, trying to defend against someone with a knife.

I had never seen these first 15 minutes, they are always missing from the tapes of opening statements I have seen. I think the jury was with Juan Martinez every second of the trial, after this OS. Powerful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett