State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy was very interesting and he shure has Jodi pegged. He did this interview before the Def expert witnes ALV. I would love to hear an interview with him that is current and see what his opinion is now.

He does have Jodi's number thats for sure,but I did not like how he said Jodi got one up on Juan on her cross

I guess Matt did not take his threat lightly, cause there have no sighting of MM at all, not on HLN, no where. I would not call Martinez's bluff, never ever ever.

Normally, I would sympathize with anyone ever knowing Jodi. But I hope anyone who knows Matt will never let him live down the horrific thing he did for her by lying about those letters. I would hate being his wife! I feel the same way about DB and anyone related to him.

What gutless wonders they are!

Cannot wait for JM's closing.....ready to move thru the sur rebuttal. I think the DT is alienating the jury bringing on more testimony about stuff that has been covered. They are stalling the trial again and now want to rebut Dr. Horn....they are basically trying their case again. They had plenty of time to READ Dr. Ds report and bring in their witnesses to refute both her and the M.E. the Judge is bending over backwards and as long as the DT knows that they are going to push past the limit of what is reasonable. This trial needs to end!

They aren't bringing in an ME thought are they? Just Dr. Geffner?

I think the jury will deliberate for three days. They want to prove that they are taking this case seriously.

I think first they'll take a straw poll or whatever it's called...there will be 11 in agreement and 1 holdout. So most of the time will be spent convincing this last juror and showing and explaining to them all the evidence. For this reason I think it will take about 2-3 days.

Beth Karas said that the motion the DT filed this morning was to allow the psychologist to also include testimony rebutting Dr Horn. They claim the psychologist should be able to testify to this since he is a neuropsychologist. The judge better not let a Phd rebut an MD.

I have to agree with ALV. It is tasteless and certainly dishonors Travis for sure. I think whoever filmed Travis at that event should ask YouTube to take it down because they are using it without their permission. But that is JMO

I agree to,it was tasteless in every sense of the word..

what is wrong with people..just disgusting

Katie on Dr. Drew's jury said last evening she was working with the State Legislators to get a bill that would not allow testimony about a victim to be presented without evidence to back it up. (I think that was the gist of it)...all this 'evidence' that has come out of ja's mouth is stated as 'evidence' with nothing to back it up.

really???? that's amazing!!!!! <3

that was something that really pissed me off during samuel's and ALV's testimonies....they kept stating jodi's accusations as if they were fact.

i hope we get to hear more about this, b/c it should be the case in every state.

Beth Karas said that the motion the DT filed this morning was to allow the psychologist to also include testimony rebutting Dr Horn. They claim the psychologist should be able to testify to this since he is a neuropsychologist. The judge better not let a Phd rebut an MD.

oh for the love oh christ :banghead:

you can't counter testimony by someone who is a doctor with nearly 20 years under his belt with someone who is not a doctor. and to add to it he is one of ALVs chums and has also been brought down a peg or 2 by another court

good luck to him against juan

Thank you.

Just posted this in the view thread:

Wow...judge should NOT allow that. Horn testified to that in the CIC. They had time to find someone to rebut that in their CIC and they didn't. They do not get a do-over. They are trying to do things they didn't think of before. That is wrong. Please put your foot down Judge!

Notice ole Arias started wearing those glasses after Mimi testified. She just can't stop copying people, she knows Mimi was who Travis really wanted, not her.

Very, very childish. Making threats like that is probably unethical for her profession. Amazing there are people who support Jodi like that. Many people thought she would see the light, instead she has doubled down.

Just goes to her credibility. There is none.

I have to agree with ALV. It is tasteless and certainly dishonors Travis for sure. I think whoever filmed Travis at that event should ask YouTube to take it down because they are using it without their permission. But that is JMO

Alyce being offended by something disrespectful to TA? Wow

When Mimi was on the stand and Mr Martinez was questioning her, she mentions Jodi sneaking in through the doggie door.

Was this said in front of the Jury?

Det. Melendez said "Greenwich" the same way during the Rebuttal direct when talking about the time info embedded in the digital photos. Maybe that's the way people say it in AZ?

I have long thought it was pronounced "greenwitch". Not sure why thats interesting

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

When Mimi was on the stand and Mr Martinez was questioning her, she mentions Jodi sneaking in through the doggie door.

Was this said in front of the Jury?

Yes, I believe so. As well as Travis having his tires slashed.

This is pretty long? Do you know the time in this video that this couple appears?

This video was about some guy that used to work for the FBI. He was analyzing Jodi Arias. I did not watch all it, so I am not sure exactly where he discusses her.

Heads Up Everybody - Please remember it is against TOS to copy/paste comments from social media or under news articles. If the site is allowed, you may paraphrase and provide a link.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members