State rests rebuttal case- thread #166

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the people on TV have as much right as anyone else to have an opinion. I may not always agree, but I do respect their right, and ours, to have an opinion. Didn't hear her insult Mark E, but I didn't listen to the entire show.

She was openly rude to him a couple of weeks ago when they shared a segment and last night got in a little jab at him, referring to his demeanor in asking a question of her as being "like a pit bull." ITA about everyone having a right to express an opinion. But I begin to lose respect for someone who feels the need to include rude passive/aggressive jabs as part of that expression. Like I said, in general I find her interesting. She'll become less so to me if she continues to behave childishly.

Does anyone have a link to the full message from Travis on May 26th?
I am only finding pieces of it.

I wanted to dig into it a little further,
That comment about hurting him worse than his father's death.

My dad is still alive, but my mom died on May 6th 2000, 8 days before
Mother's day. In fact her last Mother's Day present was the dress
I buried her in. I was 32.
6 weeks later My Grandmother (her mother) died
just 2 days before my 33rd birthday.

Most days it still feels like it was yesterday.

*** :shush: y'all please don't say you are sorry,
I can't read that stuff this week!
I will melt into a sniveling mess!
:tears::tears:
I miss my Grandma, but NOTHING like I miss my mom.

Of course Travis and his dad are males, so a little
different relationship there I am sure, Travis' dad died on his 20th birthday
in a motorcycle crash? Correct?

I am just trying to think of what any person could do or say or accuse me
of that would be bad enough to say that they hurt me worse
than the death of my parent.

:twocents: The WORST thing I can think of....
DID happen hurt me deeply
but still does not compare to losing my mom and it is not
something I would feel like I needed to tell everyone
(including that person's mother)

Travis was not known to freak out. BMW, ATV accident, tires slashed...

I'm sorry but can't look this up - limited downloading here but, I recall hearing that Travis was with a friend when he sent JA those text messages. I don't know what friend it was but remember he asked Travis if he was scared about what JA may do when she read these messages.
There is one who does know the whole story. I hope he talks after the trial.

Two different trials have sick jurors today...hope this trial isn't number three.

good morning kiddies!

rebuttal of rebuttal of or by rebuttal witnesses is today , right?

Someone asked yesterday about a timeline of events in May. I've put together something for that month and very detailed information for June, citing sources wherever possible. If anyone can add to this, please feel free to do so.

Unknown date May/June 2008 comment posted to JA’s Myspace page, purportedly from Travis “I wonder how much you raise the hotness level of Yreka all by yourself, factoring in its per capita hot stats before you came, I am sure it has raised exponentially.”4 years ago (as of 5/1/2013; watch date to see when this changes to pinpoint exact date).

5/10 Sex tape

5/10 Angry exchange of texts & IMs re: “Steve” text.

5/15 Pix of JA and sister, Angela, on Helio phone. JA light brunette with blonde highlights.

5/17 or 5/18- Helio phone “stolen”

5/19 Travis and Regan text, discuss stalking. Travis very afraid.

5/22 JA journal entry. Good news: has received new cell phone to replace missing one that was stolen; “mortified…hugely scandalous text from him (10 pages) that he sent last week…1 or 2 recorded conversations”. Also writes about “the conversation” with Travis.

5/26 Travis texts JA with explosive “sociopath” message, ending with “You are the worst thing that ever happened to me.

5/27 Travis shows text of 5/26 to friend Taylor Searle, who asks him if he is afraid. JA’s journal entry (per ALV) talks of plans to see Ryan Burns.

5/28 25 caliber handgun stolen from JA’s grandparent’s home; break-in reported around 3:30 pm. Email from JA to Travis first mention of Cancun.

5/30 JA journal (per ALV) plans for following week to spend a couple of days with Ryan Burns. Verizon phone records show no contact between TA & JA.

5/31 Verizon phone records show no contact between TA & JA.

6/1 JA journal with long entry. Per ALV, subject is going to visit Darryl, Matt and Ryan. Entry talks about mentioning trip to Travis, who is guilting her into coming to Mesa, but JA stands ground. Per ALV, JA said she had talked to Travis on the phone on 6/1 telling him about her plans to see Ryan, however Verizon phone records show no contact between TA & JA on this date. ALV says text messages are conversational.

6/2
JA calls Travis 4 times from 1 am to 3 am; all calls are very brief.

Travis makes 2 back to back calls (from 3 to 4 am) to JA lasting almost one hour.

4:03 am JA calls Travis; call lasts 2 minutes 48 seconds.

8:04 am JA picks up rental car in Redding.

4:03 pm JA calls Travis

5:28 pm JA calls Travis

7:32 pm JA purchases French fries and water at McDonalds in Lodi.

8:41 pm JA purchases water at Valero corner store in Lodi.

JA spends night in Monterey with “friends”.

June 3
JA stops by DB house to pick up gas cans. Returns later that same morning with remote?

10:10 a.m. Bank deposit-$400 to account # ending 8006

10:11 a.m. Bank deposit-$300 to account # ending 7148

10:15 a.m. Bank deposit$100 to account # ending 7148

12:57 pm JA calls Travis 17 seconds

1:51 pm JA calls Travis 2 minutes 50 seconds.

2:12 pm to 2:28 pm 3 pix of JA on her “stolen” Helio phone showing JA with dark brunette hair, per Robert Brown.

3:22 pm Walmart receipt with purchase of gas can.

8:16 p.m., Arias calls Alexander. The call lasted 2 minutes, 9 seconds.

8:31 p.m., Arias goes to a CVS pharmacy. It is not clear what she bought.

8:34 p.m., Arias calls Alexander again and the call lasts 49 seconds

8:42 pm first gas purchase at Arco in Pasedena.

June 4
4:00 am Travis’s computer shows 3 Youtube videos viewed, per Melendez.

AM- Roommate Enrique may have seen Travis for last time, per Flores report. Travis said he had conference call that night. Travis also said he did not sleep much that night, getting only 45 minutes of sleep.

AM- speculation that Travis finished putting together floor cleaning machine and moved furniture, based on interviews with both roommates (Flores report).

12:13 Travis texts Chris Hughes. Last outgoing communication on Travis’s cell phone.

1:40 pm series of naked photos, 8 in total. 2 of Travis, 6 of JA.

3 to 4 pm-roommate Zach Billings stops at home before going to work.

4:54 pm- Per Melendez, last activity on Travis’s laptop, described as login attempt. Note word attempt; does this mean login failed, implying JA attempted to login in, but was unsuccessful?

5:22:24 first shower picture of Travis.
5:29:20 Travis, facial shot
5:30:30 Travis sitting in shower, partial image, last image of him alive, uninjured
5:31:14 accidental ceiling shot
5:32:16 Travis lying on back in hallway with copious amount of blood on shoulder and floor, image of JA’s foot in foreground. 62 seconds from ceiling pix, 106 seconds from last shower pix.
5:32:32 last image with door track in foreground, Travis’s bloody shoulder.

6 to 6:30 pm roommate Enrique’s normal time for getting home from work.

9 pm roommate Zach’s reported time for coming home.

-Thank you for that! One thing that caught my eye is that the robbery to Grandpa's house occured around 3:30 pm - this is a very odd time for a robbery - well maybe not a "robbery" but a real robbery - who robs someone in the middle of the afternoon usually?
-Also interesting all the calls Jodi was attempting to make to Travis
-Do you know was the time when Enrique stopped by the house, and also the time 3-4pm when Zach stopped home....do you know were these normal times they would come home as part of their normal routines?

I knew this would happen. I have so much food at home today but no appetite. I tried to eat a bowl of rice and feel like throwing up. I'm so anxious...

Travis, Justice is coming soon, beautiful boy.

BREAKING NEWS AZ News: A bomb threat was written on the new MCSO building under construction. Building evacuated.

BBM: that should have never happened. Jurors in death penalty cases are death penalty qualified during jury selection. In other words, folks who don't believe in the DP do not become jurors.

I think one can personally not believe in the death penalty, not believe it is the right thing to do, especially if one has some religious reasons, but they can recognize its place in the law and apply it as such.

In other words, I may personally wish it wasn't an option but if it is one and the crime fits the specifics needed to sentence one to death, then one needs to apply the law.

So I can see death penalty jurors who can do their job but may not believe personally that the DP is right. It's about the law, not personal opinion, or else they wouldn't make the cut.

Oh...he's dreammmmmmy.....​
:floorlaugh:

attorney.jpg

Did it suddenly get warm in here or is it just me?

She was openly rude to him a couple of weeks ago when they shared a segment and last night got in a little jab at him, referring to his demeanor in asking a question of her as being "like a pit bull." ITA about everyone having a right to express an opinion. But I begin to lose respect for someone who feels the need to include rude passive/aggressive jabs as part of that expression. Like I said, in general I find her interesting. She'll become less so to me if she continues to behave childishly.

Thanks for your reply. I didn't hear the pit bull remark, but as I said I didn't listen to the entire show. And I agree, there is no need for rudeness.

Your so right Momof7,she actually looks gleeful when they talk about the sex acts.She needs to say I'm sorry and really mean it.
I hope also the lack of remorse in the penalty phase is accentuated by her 'twitter' account.

If that doesn't say it all I don't know what does.

K

If JM found evidence that MM was perjuring/would perjure himself, that's not threatening, imo. JM has the right/duty to let the witness know what penalties for perjury are, and press charges if need be.

If MM was planning to lie under oath to protect Jodi... Perjury is not a threat... it's a fact.

Caught some fish in the surf today, now resting up for court

image.jpg

Mornin' Peeps! :seeya:

It's finals season so I won't be able to check out much of testimony today. It's probably a good thing, because I usually get T.O.'s on DT witness days anyway! I'll be thinking about y'all!

Go Juan and Justice for Travis! :rockon:

Mornin' Peeps! :seeya:

It's finals season so I won't be able to check out much of testimony today. It's probably a good thing, because I usually get T.O.'s on DT witness days anyway! I'll be thinking about y'all!

Go Juan and Justice for Travis! :rockon:

Good Luck!

I knew this would happen. I have so much food at home today but no appetite. I tried to eat a bowl of rice and feel like throwing up. I'm so anxious...

Travis, Justice is coming soon, beautiful boy.

Nothing stops me from eating especially since I am a stress eater!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy