State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course he was told to say that. JW made sure of that. she'll go down her little list of all the times dr. d. got her and she'll get him to make a dig about every one. that's how she is. she's HORRIBLE.

But at least she's obvious. I bet the jury understands what she's doing.

The burp just happened on HLN.

I have never been this bored in my life.

Mel she probably will leave Juan with 20 minutes to spare....which IMO is all he needs.

Do we have any idea who is doing the closing args for the Defense? Ughh, both are so terrible.

they aren't finishing at 4.30 so she can't leave him 20 mins to spare they are staying til they are done. someone tweeted security are staying til 8pm because of this trial. closing args are tomorrow and friday no more testimony

I would love for the tiger/bear juror to submit another question which clarifies his first question. But that might scare me even more, what if it supports his first question, pro-defense? Anyway, I have missed a lot of what this guy has said b/c I'm too busy chatting on this forum!! You all are too distracting!

[video=youtube;NecK4MwOfeI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NecK4MwOfeI[/video]

Print this picture, shade it with a golf pencil, sell it on Ebay, and you too can be an accomplished professional 'artist'.

:laughcry:

Gefftrace_zpsfc8a4990.jpg

(You should be able to complete this before the trial re-commences in an hour or so.)

Congratulations to all you budding Michelangelos out there in cyber-space!

Don't thank me -- really.

I just do what little I can to make the world better one golf pencil tracing at a time.

Juror question

Dr. Would stalking, slashing tires, attempting to tamper with a witness, bypass jail security measures, hiding contraband, hacking into someone's personal corespondence,lying, stealing and oh yeah... Almost forgot... Stabbing a man 29 times, slashing his throat and shooting him in the head FALL WITHIN the NORMAL RANGE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL in picture 3 it looks like Grandma and the two men behind her are asleep! Guess it is pretty boring even if you are there!:floorlaugh:
They better watch out. So far falling asleep is the ONLY behavior that gets you kicked out of THIS courtroom.

I'm glad Juan has the lunch hour to speak to his own witness coming up. I'm sure he has some wonderful strategy. GO JUAN!!

Do you believe will get to see this today, based on how it is going now.

That relationship is so....odd to me. Getting all handsie in the courtroom, the close-in whispering while petting the killers hair and back. WTHeck is that about?

You know, I rarely do that to good friends....much less clients or virtual strangers.

It is very odd indeed. I guess it is along the same lines at when Dorothy Sims used to sit and hug and pet CA. Strange indeed .... considering what they both are/were accused of.

He spills his water, he belches, he has a mustache. That's all I need to know.

Um, what does having a mustache have to do with anything?

My husband has a mustache and he keeps it clean and trimmed and he looks very nice with it. I like men with facial hair, if it's clean and groomed.

#scratchingmyhead

I would love love love JM to ask so if someone said they had been attacked by a bear and instead they had actually killed a lion, does that change things?

And if Jodi lied on the most important question, why wouldn't she lie throughout the test?? She's not that dumb.

Speaking of juror questions, are there any new ones in the basket for this wonderful expert witness? It would be nice to know if the jury appears to be more interested in JW's questions, vs JM's questions. I hope they are so fed up with all this, that they ask no questions!

at least two have been asked and apparently from one tweet the jury is sitting up listening and some are taking notes

O/T - I cannot believe how stupid these "after the fact accomplices" were! You see empty fireworks in his room, after seeing his photo on TV, and you toss them out...wanting to help him?????

DUMB, DUMB, DUMB! You saw how seriously LE was taking this case. DUMB!

Even Dr. Samuels attributed the trauma he hypothesized to the "horrible crime" his subject had committed, not to abuse or violent attack from another, namely Travis. We may disagree with his conclusion that Falsity suffered from post traumatic stress disorder but at least he identified what he chose to call a trauma, i.e., what she had done.

:snowman: It's snowing like crazy in Minneapolis right now.
I've been watching this trial for so long,,,,,,,,I think I missed Spring and Summer.

:eek: I'm going go take my puppy out for a swim! :giggle:

See y'all after lunch! :seeya:

The great side of the court :)

Hi Gauntlet :seeya:

Can you tell us who these people are? Some I recognize as they have been there so often, others I don't. If you can't it's ok - just wondering if you knew...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery