State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: Who is this "WE" you speak of mister witness???

"We" are a group of people who are professional witnesses..."we" will say whatever it is "we" need to say...as long as "we" get paid a lot of money! :floorlaugh:

Dr Geffner never discussed this case at any time with ALV? Only reviewed DrDM's report? What are the chances that someone so well associated with ALV would be called to testify here, but never discussed this case with his associate?

This fellow thinks he is very important....
All I hear is I, Me My,Mine, .

Reading here but not watching/listening to more psycho-prattle. I've had enough of that, and JW's voice irritates me no end. I'll check back to see if Juan's gets an opportunity today to cross the witness.

Good morning all. I didn't realize how emotional I was about today and the light at the end of this long trial tunnel 'til I read Truth Detector's post on previous thread regarding her azaleas (sp?). I burst into tears upon reading this post, and I am still typing thru sobs as I write this.
Hang tight all. Justice is near.
(((((Alexanders))))) (((((WS's))))) ((((Truth Detector))))))

ps. still sobbing......throat and tummy hurting now....

So sorry Pen. I haven't read Truth's post, but hope you both feel better soon. Yes, the end is near, and I believe (no, I know) we'll see Justice for TA.

Big hugs,

Mel

Right .. good on you Wilmott... WE are STILL on his CV. Nice .. OK good one.

Ohhh...I'm tryin to be good here. But this silly Q&A is making me crazy!

My fingers are taking on a life of their own and are about to type forbidden words. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!

Time for Blue Bunny Chuncky Chocolate Chip to get me back under cconty..conrtol..ctronly....CONTROL!!!!

Sorry I'm late had to get blood drawn and had to stay a little extra since I got a little lightheaded.

Anyway this guy hasn't talked to Jodi and is ONLY relying on the report of others!!!!

I'm glad you made it home safe :)

I'm late b/c of work (ugh)

SERIOUSLY? He hasn't even interviewed JA? WTH.

Isn't the MMPI scored by the computer?? He rescored the computer results? Sorry - not getting this.

I'm not being snarky - but come on .... this guy is a bore and a half the jurors must be sucking air.

WHAT!!!!!! He never talked to the murderess or even read the police report. Pray tell - what is he doing on the stand.

Can someone help me understand this nonsense?

:scared:

There is no explaining it, except that the defense is paying him to support their theory (even though he claims he is not being paid). It's a bunch of bull carp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

I am about to leave for lunch. Normally I watch the trial on my phone while I'm out. Today, me thinks 'tis not worth the data usage.

So he scored tests...like a computer would?

So what is the point?

This to me is just ridiculous. Sorry, but we have gone into padding zone. Too much talking, information, it's an attempt to sell not educate. You don't need to go on like this if you have what you need.

When will Willmott and Nurmi learn. They are simply putting the same person on the stand over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass