State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I got that last part. She was faking to look worse in the MMPI test. SURPRISE!!

Objection
Sustained

Willmott snarkily snarks on and tells us how the witness was just about to tell us which test

:snooty::snooty:
....does this remind anyone of anyone?...

Socially desirable ways .. hiding the mental mess she is.

I wonder if the skipping problems with the feed is caused from the video servers being overworked. This week is a huge week in the trial since it's almost over.

They better get these kinks worked out however! :stormingmad:

With all of this skipping and repeating happening - at least on azcentral - I wonder if we are actually "live" watching this trial?

I don't think it's an individual link issue - everyone is having it, right?

I'm watching azcentral & yes, mine is skipping also.

With all of this skipping and repeating happening - at least on azcentral - I wonder if we are actually "live" watching this trial?

I don't think it's an individual link issue - everyone is having it, right?
My feed's fine, no pauses at all. I'm watching at WAT. May want to try there and/or clear your cache?

HTH

Now I know how my students feel. I am genuinely sorry.

13125025-large-group-of-sleeping-students.jpg

Just makin' 'em stronger
(better)

This "last resort" defense expert is Jodi's ticket to Death Row, and Jodi knows it... :scale: :jail:

Staring down the jurors, heck! In that shot, she's staring right at US!:floorlaugh:

And I don't like it! :floorlaugh:

Juan only has to ask 2 questions for this jury to completely disregard this witness:

#1 Did you interview JA?
#2 Did you test JA?

No?

No more questions your honor.

This whole "validity" thing.

As many of us have said, if you want one of these type of tests to come up with a certain result - as opposed to just taking it and seeing what it says - it's VERY EASY to do!

I have taken the MMPI (the one with 547 questions I think?). I took it based on what I thought my life would have been if I never got sick. I then retook it based on my life as a sick person.

It got VERY different responses, and the "validity" part was not affected. If you have looked at the results of one of these, you would know what I am talking about.

For those who can't watch, Geffner is now saying that her validity scores indicate that JA didn't lie or manipulate the testing process.

Here's JW today, half akimbo:

JWJA_zps4fe12c4b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members