State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Dr Geffner review the 3 different scorings of the same test given by Dr Samuels? What did that indicate?

WHAT!!!!!! He never talked to the murderess or even read the police report. Pray tell - what is he doing on the stand.

Can someone help me understand this nonsense?

:scared:

It's un-understandable. Maybe they're attempting to drive at least 4 jurors insane?:stormingmad::stormingmad:

Now I know how my students feel. I am genuinely sorry.

13125025-large-group-of-sleeping-students.jpg

939 peeps
479 members
460 guests
Almost as many visitors as members - do please join us.

Wait what, he didn't even evaluate Jodi Arias?

Then what exactly is he contributing?

Just wait until Juan gets his hands on this "expert"... testifying to something he never even examined/evaluated first hand. Shame on him!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

No juror questions as of yet. Dr. Geffner is going over his review of the tests that #JodiArias took.

Is it just me, or is it a blessing that all the feeds are wonkey? :floorlaugh:

Oh please. You can decide on a certain personality/image and then lie your way through the tests and have it be all consistent with whatever validity scales they have.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

No juror questions as of yet. Dr. Geffner is going over his review of the tests that #JodiArias took.

Wendi Andriano's jury only deliberated for 2.5 hours .. got to murder 1 and just went 'SNAP!!!'

Hope this one is just as quick to decide ..

Oh are we at testimony :)

And Jodi is no liar .. Okey dokey then ..

Well, no lying on any tests? Good job, he just LOST the jury. Their thinking, " Hey Bud, we got her number, and know her better than you "

Oh I just love how Wilmott ignores the Judges orders. She is a piece of work.

Dr. Geffner is getting a bit snarky with Juan's objection.

Why did I act like this --> :panic: when my internet went out

:lol: force of habit I guess

The objection was sustained. How could JW say "go ahead" after that?????? No one stopped him from continuing his answer either.

All three of these "experts" came off the same way. "I'm older, I know more than you!"

He's saying the trauma tests showed "validity" yet it's no secret that she lied for the basis of the test. So how can the test be valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae