State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the validity scale shows that the test was valid...

However, she lied about the cause of the trauma! So to me, that makes the entire thing invalid...

I've just been able to join everyone was on a phone interview this morning for a much needed good job.. say prayer for me folks ;)

Now back to testimony.. Socially desirable.. 5th grade reading level etc..

Going to stick needles in my eyes and listen to the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Has to be more pleasing than this BS

What's with all the gold buttons on his sleeves?? Yikes.

How can he even testify to ANYTHING when he has never spoken to Arias? THis is so much BS and a total waste of time.

Many symptoms and issues says Dr G. No kidding!!

Geffner says JA was "normal" on the defensiveness" scale - duh, psychopaths do not get defensive. They see no reason to because they are right and justified and egocentric. IMO.

I don't need to hear about his assessment of Jodi to decide anything, of course, anything he adds will certainly be of interest. But at the end of the day, I don't care how upset she was. I don't care how she was raised. I don't care if she has memory issues. I don't care if she threw herself at Travis Alexander or if he took advantage of that situation.

I don't care if the act of killing him left her traumatized. I don't care if she is depressed or if borderline bipolar sociopath or just dumb. She killed him simply because he was done with her. And she took great steps in planning to kill him, and in avoiding detection.

I have a feeling the jury is gonna feel the same.

You are so right!

JA is fighting to keep her eyes open.

STOP STOP STOP with these freaking tests used to make excuses for a MURDERER.

MAKE THIS DEFENSE TEAM STOP IT AREADY! It is OVER.

After Juan's witness are they going to want to call another?

Wondering if the jury is doing what I'm doing right now. Forgetting Im supposed to be listening and mind wandering off into LaLaLand. Once he said he did not even evaluate JA I lost the last of all the interest I had in this guy.

On one of those TSI tests - wasn't that given by the doctor that became ill, and that Jodi had given hundreds of instances of physical abuse to? And the validity was A-ok?
That seems to be a flawed scale, or a manipulative test taker.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

@dirkdiggler1 @AtwiggsSwartz Yes all feeds are coming from the same source and it's overloaded unfortunately. It's out of our hands.

*Tracey* ‏@tracey0529 28s

Deanna sitting w Travis's family is eating #JodiArias alive! She's prob raging!!!

she might be diabetic...needs to eat at regular intervals to keep her blood sugars in proper range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee