State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was high in verbal (136), so to average 119 across four domains, then you know that she scored significantly lower in one or more of the remaining areas.
hes a hired hand thats why he is saying what they wants them too.
how long will she have him up there?

fear - not in the clinical range to contribute to the working hypothesis.

inconsistent findings would indicate a problem. That is what diagnostic assessment i. Viewing it like jigsaw puzzle. Need all teh pieces of puzzle to fit together.

Point is that Dr. D should not be throwing out any pieces of the puzzle.

BBM
Meanwhile Dr. G. throws out the floating profile puzzle piece....

Here is the deal: this guy is credible.
Here is the other deal: he is so credible that the Defense did NOT want him to meet, interview and test their client.

Hence, why he cannot 100% Rebut DeMarte.

Geffner says there's no such thing as a floating profile.

He implies that JA was not smart enough to fool the tests' validity detection mechanisms.

I wonder, were her scores so high in some areas, and low in others, because she was able to manipulate the test?

And Geffner is so biased as to the 'perfect integrity' of the tests that he cannot allow for a master manipulator such as Jodi.

Having fooled mercenaries such as Samuels and ALV, JA has now sucked in Geffner.

Reason?

These 'experts' so trust the tests that they cannot suspect the respondent of rigging the results.

Wrong!

And now, he's giving the jury false information, perhaps doing so unintentionally.

I would like to know his personal opinion regarding the death penalty.

I suspect this is why JA was listening so intently to his discussion of the tests. She wants to get better at manipulating them.

The fact that he never interviewed her speaks volumes!

I don't understand the point of this? What's the point of this witness again?

Also, did Juan's sursursurrebuttle get permitted?

There is absolutely no point and I believe JM was given the thumbs up for his sur-sur-sur-rebuttal Witness.

Perhaps, because ALV did so poorly on the stand, the DT convinced her to share some of her $300/hr earnings with Dr. G, who is not getting paid.

That was a very misleading question and answer, about not being paid.

his company or teaching job is not paying him extra to be on the stand.

But I'm 99% sure he's being paid $300/hr by the State.

I hope JM clears that, don't want the jury to think he's there out of the goodness of his heart.

Got some screen shots from this morning.

Attachments

• Alexnderfamily.jpg
    Alexnderfamily.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 136
  • alexnader2.jpg
    alexnader2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 127
Say that she doesn't have a mental disorder, I could care less. I actually made me lose that 0.0000000001% percentage of empathy I felt for a second. The whole "fog" thing is not gonna fly with me either.

the witness is good on the stand (albeit a bit dry and boring). He should be good, this is his living, this is what he does. With all his experience as an expert I would be shocked if he did not have a good demeanor on the stand.

Seems to me "WORKING HYPOTHESIS" is what JA is still working on. Simply stated no one test can determine what is wrong with her--they are simply tools that ALL have to be considered to get a final Diagnosis. So it is no PTSD, PSD, BWS, or tonsillitis.

So let's just move on and use the work "SICKO"----really.

This guy isn't getting paid? Is he being blackmailed?

The place he works for is getting paid for his testimony, who in turn pays his salary. This is his job - to testify against the prosecution in a court case.

tumblr_m2z6gzUIPG1r89683o1_500.gif
this is not an insult to the witness...just a silly observation...as I listen while im doing other things....

if I close my eyes, I hear the teacher in ferris bueller...same voice/accent....I keep waiting for a "bueller bueller"

http://youtu.be/NP0mQeLWCCo

Apparently Jodi is staying at the cells in the courthouse while they wait for a verdict next week .. That's going to be as boring as all get out. Do they hang out in the courtroom in Arizona during this time, or does everyone go off and do their own thing until they get the message to rush in?

and will there be a crowd outside of the courthouse as was in the casey anthony case.?

makes you wonder if shes feeling it yet? im sure casey was a nervous wreck but i dont know about this one she seems so aloof.

Fun Fact..............

Watching the Seal is actually LESS boring than listening to this witness' testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves