State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this time forward is every murder case going to have this type of malarkey ?

Yes, unless Jodi gets the death penalty, and every juror goes on Nancy Grace and tells how the pathetic defense convinced them that Jodi WAS guilty, and saw thru their sorry Experts as nothing but liars, and as taxpayers in AZ, they were offended at what they were paying for this crap....
I'll stop now.

Too bad murdering people isn't a symptom of any mental illness or personality disorder. They might have something if it were.

Here is the deal: this guy is credible.
Here is the other deal: he is so credible that the Defense did NOT want him to meet, interview and test their client.

Hence, why he cannot 100% Rebut DeMarte.

Exactly. Why would anyone ever choose ALV or Samuels over this guy? That is shady.

yep. trying very hard not to appear biased but that is what his is doing alright. I can't wait til JM gets hold of him. All those lovely little past court issues and the times he has been taken to task by the court are coming.

:) :) :)

BBM
The nice scholarly figure on the stand implying the young whipper-snapper Dr DeMarte got it wrong. Testifying in a concerned fatherly manner because the DT knows the jury loathes their client.

This guy really is wasting time and taxpayer money. I think the jury has spaced out on her mental problems and probably did a long time ago. They can see and judge for themselves her behavior.
In other words, he's talking a lot but he's not saying anything.

What makes Dr. DeMarte's diagnosis credible is when Juan went through each & every point and they explained SPECIFIC examples from things JODI did & said to show why it applied!
That did not happen with ALV & Dick Samuels! And it's not being done with this guy either. If I was a juror, it would be insulting - they're not explaining HOW or WHY they're saying what they're saying!

BBM

IMO, the LAST thing they want is for the jury to know how and why they are saying what they are saying.

I really can't wait for Juan to get his hands on him. I'm sure all of that will be answered on cross.

I have a hair appointment @1:45 tomorrow.....am I in Danger of missing Mr. Martinez' closing?

Say that she doesn't have a mental disorder, I could care less. I actually made me lose that 0.0000000001% percentage of empathy I felt for a second. The whole "fog" thing is not gonna fly with me either.

I prefer that she not have a mental disorder...that way some juror that doesn't understand that borderline personality disorder doesn't make you a psycho killer, won't feel urged to cut her any slack because of that.

That was a very misleading question and answer, about not being paid.

his company or teaching job is not paying him extra to be on the stand.

But I'm 99% sure he's being paid $300/hr by the State.

I hope JM clears that, don't want the jury to think he's there out of the goodness of his heart.

Good point cuz it sounded to me like he's not getting paid at all. That was very misleading on JW's part. naughty, naughty.

This is such a collosal waste of time. I know what they did, they sent the test results to multiple experts and jumped on the only one that agreed with the results. Had to go out of state huh? For the second time huh? (referring to ALV) Speaks volumes. No one else wanted to touch this with a 10 foot pole.

Juan is going to decimate him. I'm not worried about it, I just don't know how in the heck this was even allowed in the first place.

They must know they lost this jury completely, they must know that right?

They don't know.

If the jurors are like me, they are totally zoning out on this witness. I can't be bothered to take notes for the first time for any witness. Expert overload. zzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep:

My heart breaks for these poor jurors... They can't tune out, everyone is scrutinizing their every move and the DT is not even remotely considerate of their time and tolerance level. I would be literally climbing the walls right now.

BBM

Neither is JSKS.

more...

Attachments

• jodistandsforjury.jpg
    jodistandsforjury.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 35
  • JodiFamily.jpg
    JodiFamily.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 49
  • jodi1.jpg
    jodi1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 37
Here is the deal: this guy is credible.
Here is the other deal: he is so credible that the Defense did NOT want him to meet, interview and test their client.

Hence, why he cannot 100% Rebut DeMarte.

If he IS credible, it will be tested under cross. IMOO, anyone with credibility or integrity wouldn't get within 100 miles of the witness chair for the defense in this trial. If he squirms & refuses to acknowledge anything truthful or common sense related, like ALV did - the I couldn't call him credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi