State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't grab the beginning when she was all the way turned around or standing giving some pretty dirty looks... I think (could be totally wrong) Chris Hues is sitting on her side of the court room becuase it was supposed to be so crowded today. If not him she was not happy at someone.

Then once court began she couldn't help herself from looking to her left, constantly. These are just a few separate instances.

33crald.jpg

Seems to me "WORKING HYPOTHESIS" is what JA is still working on. Simply stated no one test can determine what is wrong with her--they are simply tools that ALL have to be considered to get a final Diagnosis. So it is no PTSD, PSD, BWS, or tonsillitis.

So let's just move on and use the work "SICKO"----really.

Not only that but "Working Hypothesis" can also be used to describe her defense.

Here is the deal: this guy is credible.
Here is the other deal: he is so credible that the Defense did NOT want him to meet, interview and test their client.

Hence, why he cannot 100% Rebut DeMarte.

Credible about what? Maybe it's the meds I had to take for my bad back today, but I haven't heard him say anything important. Lots of pyscobabble .

Wow definitely on it today! Almost jumped when sound came back on didn't expect it yet LOL

Did I miss anything earth shattering? I just got here

....Hey Linda...we're pretending it's scottish time to keep Josie company...so you better open your Pinot now and quaff half the bottle to catch up...:floorlaugh:

and will there be a crowd outside of the courthouse as was in the casey anthony case.?

makes you wonder if shes feeling it yet? im sure casey was a nervous wreck but i dont know about this one she seems so aloof.

Oh yes, I think so .. I'm still shocked HLN is setting up screens to show it!!!!

I didn't grab the beginning when she was all the way turned around or standing giving some pretty dirty looks... I think (could be totally wrong) Chris Hues is sitting on her side of the court room becuase it was supposed to be so crowded today. If not him she was not happy at someone.

Then once court began she couldn't help herself from looking to her left, constantly. These are just a few separate instances.
http://i42.tinypic.com/33crald.jpg]

Must SUCK for Jodi to have Deanna there listening to the good doctor analyze her mental state and her IQ.

This guy may have never talked to Ja but I am sure he has talked to Laviolette since her testimony. He probably has even heard all her testimony and is tailoring everything to make his ASSOCIATE look credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi